dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
this is just childish man, but I will engage none the less.

Sterling cant just kill Hunter, despite what we(the player/sterling) and Lucia know, the rest of the family are none the wiser. So Sterling just killing Hunter would not go over well, even if we proved to the family that he is a creep, not to mention Drews presence, if Sterling killed hunter and hid the body, Drew would immediately suspect Sterling because she knows that Sterling hates hunter.
Check out his profile and look at his postings. He's just a troll. Don't entertain him. I personally reported him since he seems to be doing this in multiple game threads.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Check out his profile and look at his postings. He's just a troll. Don't entertain him. I personally reported him since he seems to be doing this in multiple game threads.
god you are right, I dont know why I click reply when I should just click ignore. :(

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
my theory, Sterling (after getting all family members on his side) rips Hunters still beating heart out of his chest as drew watches in shock and horror, then he crushes it in his hand
And Drew shouts noooooo and dies, too, because she and Hunter are linked. And then there's an earthquake and the house starts to collapse because that's what happens when the Big Bad dies for some reason. The heroes all run outside and are rescued by the eagles. Only it's actually the Eagles, a bunch of over-the-hill rockers in their tour bus.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
And Drew shouts noooooo and dies, too, because she and Hunter are linked. And then there's an earthquake and the house starts to collapse because that's what happens when the Big Bad dies for some reason. The heroes all run outside and are rescued by the eagles. Only it's actually the Eagles, a bunch of over-the-hill rockers in their tour bus.
you are so right, after that a million dollars fall from the sky and everyone is happy :)

Reactions: TYOJJ

TGafy

May 14, 2020
you are so right, after that a million dollars fall from the sky and everyone is happy :)
A million dollars for a family of seven? (May have miscounted)
Point being that with relocating and a new house, that won't last long.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
How many dream scenes are there so far? Anyone know?
There are 4 Dream Scenes to date.

Also, Pure curiosity, Why did the what-ifs stop? I loved those.
The dev worked on What Ifs using time outside what he'd allotted to work on the main game, but as later chapters started to grow much larger, he decided to stop What Ifs and use that time on the next chapter instead.

You know the old concept "good/fast/cheap, you can have 2"? Think "bigger chapters/on-time release/What Ifs". The patrons have largely been ok with discontinuing What Ifs if it means we get the other 2 things.

Since the What Ifs were a perk for the top-tier supporters, WWG started making the Dream Scenes, which don't require nearly as much time to produce.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
How many dream scenes are there so far? Anyone know?
4 and can be found here https://f95zone.to/threads/power-vacuum-dream-scenes-1-3-what-why-games.166538/

Also, Pure curiosity, Why did the what-ifs stop? I loved those.
might not be word for word, but something along the lines of what ifs were done on his "off the clock" work of Power vacuum. if he worked from 9 to 5 like a regular job on PV, then any free time he had was spent on what ifs after. He wanted to dedicate more time to the main game with these last few chapters. As shown by the size of this next coming chapter already as big as last chapter. So to cut back on the work time of what ifs, he opted to do dream scenes which are a lot smaller and can be done quicker. Freeing up more of his free time to be used on the main game.

Reactions: x0run
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes