lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Heres a theory of mine:
With all the sex that Hunter and Drew have had in the past , I cant see them ever using rubbers with the girls so they must have always cummed inside the girls pussies and asses. So what are the chances that both of them have some sort of sex diseases (STI's) and once they fuck (Brenna,Catherine,Ophelia,Lucia,Tiff ect) they have gave them cladymidia or something. Hunter and Drew could turn it around and say that it is Sterling that has the diseases and passed it on to them. This could then coz Ophelia to kick out Sterling out the house. Hunter and Drew knowing that they have won start fucking the girls with Hunter knocking them up.
Again you forget a very simple thing: Hunter and Drew never fucked the girls in the canon story. How they could pass to them some disease if they never had sex with the girls?
This your obsession to make the bad ends canon has no limit.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Again you forget a very simple thing: Hunter and Drew never fucked the girls in the canon story. How they could pass to them some disease if they never had sex with the girls?
This your obsession to make the bad ends canon has no limit.
Isn't the first time he's so obsessed that omething disgusting came out and sadly I believe it won't be the last time it happens:(

• Sad
Reactions: TGafy

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Anyone have an educated guess as to the release of the next update? I'd guess around late December.
It was 8 months between Chapters 9 & 10 (October '21 & June '22), and 8 months between Chapters 10 & 11 (June '22 & February '23). If Chapter 12 also takes 8 months then we'll see it October '23.

That said, in a July post WWG said work on Chapter 12 was at 56%. If progress continues at that rate, it may take until November or December.

Reactions: Dmob_6438

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Anyone have an educated guess as to the release of the next update? I'd guess around late December.
Well since July he said he was 56% finish on Ch12 so he‘s halfway done and based on how fast he’s doing this chapter, I’d say he should have Ch12 release near the end of November kinda close to Thanksgiving

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Clearly the dev should just make a vanilla and a NTR version of the game. It would take year and a half for every update but at least people would stop bitching about the same thing every week

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm just gonna say that the "this is a Joke" is needed because there are some people would write you a whole essay just to say NO. :ROFLMAO:

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
Man I miss the what ifs. The new dream scenes are so simple and lack of variety of cg and animations. They are so short and no build up at all. We NTR lovers need something more. The last dream was hot because it was at the beginning of the game meaning Brenna first time was with hunter but there is not context to that what so ever, no dialogue of it. Making it just a simple animation. And at the end of hit sterling smashing the guitar on his head makes it just meh.. before, they would show how he won all the girls and all. We need more of that. Also, the 3rd dream scene made it so the fat guy became handsome? He used to be disgusting that's the whole point of NTR. Dude I would sub if there was more NTR content.

Reactions: Khao and yourmomma
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes