Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Man I miss the what ifs. The new dream scenes are so simple and lack of variety of cg and animations. They are so short and no build up at all. We NTR lovers need something more. The last dream was hot because it was at the beginning of the game meaning Brenna first time was with hunter but there is not context to that what so ever, no dialogue of it. Making it just a simple animation. And at the end of hit sterling smashing the guitar on his head makes it just meh.. before, they would show how he won all the girls and all. We need more of that. Also, the 3rd dream scene made it so the fat guy became handsome? He used to be disgusting that's the whole point of NTR. Dude I would sub if there was more NTR content.
Well it is what it is. What do you want more the Story to go forward until the End or the What if's?
If you want more NTR,you can go play one of the million other NTR Games that are out there as this was a Harem Game from the beginning.

Peace:)

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
Man I miss the what ifs. The new dream scenes are so simple and lack of variety of cg and animations. They are so short and no build up at all. We NTR lovers need something more. The last dream was hot because it was at the beginning of the game meaning Brenna first time was with hunter but there is not context to that what so ever, no dialogue of it. Making it just a simple animation. And at the end of hit sterling smashing the guitar on his head makes it just meh.. before, they would show how he won all the girls and all. We need more of that. Also, the 3rd dream scene made it so the fat guy became handsome? He used to be disgusting that's the whole point of NTR. Dude I would sub if there was more NTR content.
I get what you saying about KEVIN, wish they kept hm with the long hair and and being a weird dude. To me they him look like a fat version of sterling. I miss the what ifs as well.

Reactions: KiraMantis

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Can Anyone share the last 2 teasers please
I won't share patreon content, but i'll describing a bit.

Teaser set before this one (12 days ago) was Lucia exploring with the women to see what happened between her and Sterling.

This last Teaser (2 days ago) is showing Tiff and her mom with Sterling content.

Next set WWG confirmed will be NTR content, but didn't say anymore then that.

I know me explaining isn't the same thing as images, but it's the best i can do since i don't leak.

uyhg

Dec 1, 2021

Teaser set before this one (12 days ago) was Lucia exploring with the women to see what happened between her and Sterling.

This last Teaser (2 days ago) is showing Tiff and her mom with Sterling content.

I know me explaining isn't the same thing as images, but it's the best i can do since i don't leak.
in short, we are waiting for the exit, of course, if there is no hero)

john984

Jun 6, 2020
I'll try to sub next month. Maybe a few of us can put 1$ each and sub every month

Edit: yes, we're broke lol. Anyone willing to do it send me a private message

Last edited:
Reactions: uyhg

showem85

Jan 22, 2020
This game has me laughing my ass off! The sexy scenes are great, but it's so rare to see jokes in this kind of game that are actually funny. I've burst out laughing at least three or four times so far. Good job, dev(s)!

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
Friend dartred , I hope you are well and healthy!
I would like to ask: Why did you (and the others who did) stop sharing the teaser images? Something happened?

Mar 31, 2020
Maybe it's because I just downloaded the game but even with the lewd patcher, I went the whole game without making a decision for any "extra" content

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Maybe it's because I just downloaded the game but even with the lewd patcher, I went the whole game without making a decision for any "extra" content
What extra content did you have in mind? There's only the main story and the bad endings (which are disabled when you turn NTR off).

Mar 31, 2020
What extra content did you have in mind? There's only the main story and the bad endings (which are disabled when you turn NTR off).
Restarting and turning NTR on only gives me some scenes but you don't really see anything and you can't move forward until you avoid that route. Heard beast stuff got added in Chapter 11 but haven't seen any other content yet.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Restarting and turning NTR on only gives me some scenes but you don't really see anything and you can't move forward until you avoid that route. Heard beast stuff got added in Chapter 11 but haven't seen any other content yet.
Firsts bad endings seems like are soft things. As long the story advances the bad endings become more hardcore (just like the canon non-ntr content). And this is how should work: to progress the story, you should avoid all the bad endings always (that's why they are called "bad endings" in the first olace)

Reactions: sava75

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Are you able to move around the house? That means the patch is working. If it plays out without any movement or sex scenes. that means the patch isn't installed right.

Friend dartred , I hope you are well and healthy!
I would like to ask: Why did you (and the others who did) stop sharing the teaser images? Something happened?
Yeah, like the other guy said. I've never been a leaker.

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

Connor1992

Aug 26, 2018
Locking Lips To Free Your Mind Aug 11th Teaser
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lessons In Love Aug 21 Teaser

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020

Ooh NTR oh yes, I can’t wait to see what he has tease for the NTR scenes, I’m curious how he’s gonna top it off this chapter

• Angry
Reactions: jkgkghg

vdjegshbfffef

Jan 14, 2023
Locking Lips To Free Your Mind Aug 11th Teaser

Lessons In Love Aug 21 Teaser
there's no ophelia ??

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes