dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
There's going to be much more then 3 teasers. While I usually say expect it release to be somewhere between October to December, December is the most likely.

that leaves 6 teasers minimum, 3 per month. If he releases first thing December. If past the 1st, that's 7 teasers, past 11th is 8 and past 21st is 9 teasers possibly left.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

Styr0x

May 31, 2020
Guys I downloaded the game but there are no choices to make it's like a movie to the chapter 11. I played this game before it was different that time. Can anyone help ?

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
There's going to be much more then 3 teasers. While I usually say expect it release to be somewhere between October to December, December is the most likely.

that leaves 6 teasers minimum, 3 per month. If he releases first thing December. If past the 1st, that's 7 teasers, past 11th is 8 and past 21st is 9 teasers possibly left.
Is there any teasers regarding with Drew/Hunter?

Styr0x

May 31, 2020

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I got some remarkable déjà vu when I read your post.
Does this post ring a bell ? https://f95zone.to/threads/power-vacuum-ch-11-official-what-why-games.36240/post-11514160
I too got a massive déjà vu reading that:LOL:

I don't think I'm playing what if's because I also tried one of them and it was 300 mb. I downloaded the full game (chapter 11 version which is 4.1 gb) and still there were no choices to pick except 1 time where you choose whether you cum inside or not.
Did you download from this?
Chapter 11 Official(Mandatory uncensored patch required!)
Win/Linux
: - - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA
and did you get the MANDATORY PATCH from here?
Mandatory Uncensored Patch:

crabshank

Jul 5, 2020
Are you able to move around the house? That means the patch is working. If it plays out without any movement or sex scenes. that means the patch isn't installed right.

Yeah, like the other guy said. I've never been a leaker.
I know you dont leak never really message here but i gotta know Any idea if we have any content with kimiko's older sister this update cause yeahhh that is what i am looking forward too tbfh

Reactions: slaphappy1007

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 1284990

Overview:
Take the reins of Sterling, a nineteen year old male who has just returned home after a four year absence. The impetus for his return? The untimely death of a patriarch. But what should have been a somber moment of reflection is hijacked by the revelation that another entity is aiming to fill the role of patriarch. Do you protect the ones you love or do you roll over and let his conquest flourish?

DISCLAIMER:
This game has an NTR switch that removes all NTR from the game.
The mandatory uncensored patch is now required.

Thread Updated: 2023-03-05
Release Date: 2023-02-27
Developer: What? Why? Games -
Censored: No
Version: What Ifs... Volumes 1-8, Chapter 11 Official
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Animation Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Notes and FAQ:

The main game contains avoidable, non-canonical NTR content.
The 'What If...' minigames often contain unavoidable NTR and are clearly labeled.

Both are fantasy and don't affect the main story.

DOWNLOAD
Chapter 11 Official(Mandatory uncensored patch required!)
Win/Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN -
MEGA
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA

What If... Vol. 1-8
(separate minigames)

Mandatory Uncensored Patch:
Extras: FAN SIGS - POINTS GUIDE -
SAVE FILE -
AUDIO MOD
FirminoisGod thanks for the link

View attachment 2446262 View attachment 2446264 View attachment 1284994 View attachment 1190153 View attachment 1190152 View attachment 1284998 View attachment 2446280 View attachment 1284996 View attachment 967737 View attachment 2446266 View attachment 1190154 View attachment 1190151 View attachment 2446270 View attachment 2446277 View attachment 967740 View attachment 967739 View attachment 665074 View attachment 665091
does ch 11 now have all previous chapters included?

redsus123

Aug 24, 2021
Locking Lips To Free Your Mind Aug 11th Teaser

Lessons In Love Aug 21 Teaser
ommmaaagoodddd yessss more lucia kisssiinnnggggg

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I know you dont leak never really message here but i gotta know Any idea if we have any content with kimiko's older sister this update cause yeahhh that is what i am looking forward too tbfh
Sorry, I'm not told anymore then anyone else (usually, but what is said in PM's stays in PM's). What i know is what the teasers show or what the Dev says on discord. like how he said on discord that next week is NTR teasers. That said, I'm not sure who you are referring to. There is no Kimiko. There is Ambers mom Kumiko who comes closest, but she doesn't have a sister. Ambers older Sister Tsukiko and I forget her younger sisters name.

So I'm kinda lost on who you are referring too.

If you meant Tsukiko, no idea if she will get a scene. Since the teasers show her and Amber making up. So Amber would have to be the one to share.

Last edited:

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021

Why won't we try to apply some logic into here:

First lets establish the fact that renders and animations always represent around 90% of the status of an update cycle while the 10% thats left as an estimation space left for writing.

There are 16 teaser sets posted as of today starting from March 21st of this year.

After some brief calculation each teaser which represents 10 days of mainly visual development period equals 4.67% of the update assuming setting up the scenes started at around March 10th (first teasers at March 21st).

Now again the process of posting Bi-weekly teasers stops and a long silence starts (writing) at around 90% according to
Ch 9,10,11 we can probably assume that would be such a case here again so end of teaser cycle = 90%

10 Day teaser cycle = 0.0467
End of teaser posts = 0.9

What would be the 90% if each teaser post represents 4.67% on average?

0.9/0.0467 = 19.27

16 teaser sets have been posted as of today.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pinkie96

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

First lets establish the fact that renders and animations always represent around 90% of the status of an update cycle while the 10% thats left as an estimation space left for writing.

There are 16 teaser sets posted as of today starting from March 21st of this year.

After some brief calculation each teaser which represents 10 days of mainly visual development period equals 4.67% of the update assuming setting up the scenes started at around March 10th (first teasers at March 21st).

Now again the process of posting Bi-weekly teasers stops and a long silence starts (writing) at around 90% according to
Ch 9,10,11 we can probably assume that would be such a case here again so end of teaser cycle = 90%

0.9/0.0467 = 19.27

Sure, but I'll take devs word over guesses

1693063055440.png

Reactions: lipe2410

crabshank

Jul 5, 2020
Sorry, I'm not told anymore then anyone else (usually, but what is said in PM's stays in PM's). What i know is what the teasers show or what the Dev says on discord. like how he said on discord that next week is NTR teasers. That said, I'm not sure who you are referring to. There is no Kimiko. There is Ambers mom Kumiko who comes closest, but she doesn't have a sister. Ambers older Sister Tsukiko and I forget her younger sisters name.

So I'm kinda lost on who you are referring too.

If you meant Tsukiko, no idea if she will get a scene. Since the teasers show her and Amber making up. So Amber would have to be the one to share.
meant tsukiko mb

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019

0.9/0.0467 = 19.27

I think your method assumes the update cycle won't increase? Because if it does increase, certainly we'd get more teasers? The teaser cycle is (approximately) every 10 days; that may have coincided with update completion %, but it's actually independent of it. If the update cycle were to double, the teaser cycle wouldn't increase to 20 days just to give the same number of teaser updates.

A better formula might be something like:
("update cycle days" minus "writing cycle days") / 10 = teaser cycles

All that's left is to estimate the update cycle and work backwards from there. :unsure:

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
I think your method assumes the update cycle won't increase?
My 10-day statistic is based on the 2 status updates posts throughout this continous update cycle, now of course dev could come out and say: "scrap the previous statistics I decided to double the amount of content" is that what you meant? I mean that the amount of content could be increased in the midst of an update cycle? otherwise the status updates percentages are consistent enough.

Because if it does increase, certainly we'd get more teasers?
It's tied to the percentages represented in the recent status updates averaged to be more accurate, now I would assume these precentages are cut from what final destination the dev envisioned (100%) mainly because they are consistent enough.

I think your method assumes the update cycle won't increase? Because if it does increase, certainly we'd get more teasers? The teaser cycle is (approximately) every 10 days; that may have coincided with update completion %, but it's actually independent of it.
I dont rely on that, I couldve made the same calculation just based purely on the status updates, but I used the teasers as a tool to break the statistic down to be more accurate about how much progress is being made each 10 day cycle on average.
Think about it like that - if instead of teasers there would have been status updates every 10 days you would probably see the accumulation of the mentioned 10-day statistic on average.

If the update cycle were to double, the teaser cycle wouldn't increase to 20 days just to give the same number of teaser updates.
Right, it wouldn't, but the progression percentages would have been cut in half, I mean of the 100% was meant to represent double the amount of work (hence double the amount of teasers) that I assumed then the status updates would necessarily have to represent lower percentages and the 10-day statistic will be directly affected by that because its directly derived from those reports.

A better formula might be something like:
("update cycle days" minus "writing cycle days") / 10 = teaser cycles

All that's left is to estimate the update cycle and work backwards from there.
Let's run with that

Start of update cycle - March 10th, assumed end of update cycle - November 21st (256 Days)

Assumed writing cycle : Sep 21st - November 21st (61 Days)
(Ch 11 took 1 month and 2.5 weeks to complete the writing cycle, Ch 12 is much bigger, so its safe to assume around 2 months)

195/10 = 19.5

Eh, pretty much the same.
Let me tell ya about unnecessary demonstartion of intellect, but I just cant help it:coffee:

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Start of update cycle - March 10th, assumed end of update cycle - November 21st (256 Days)

Assumed writing cycle : Sep 21st - November 21st (61 Days)
(Ch 11 took 1 month and 2.5 weeks to complete the writing cycle, Ch 12 is much bigger, so its safe to assume around 2 months)

195/10 = 19.5
So then we'll probably get the usual 3 teasers/month for September, and then none in October/November? Well, that would be pretty consistent with chapter 11, with its last teaser back on Jan 1 and then the release on Feb 26 (beta) and Mar 1 (official).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Only1P
Dec 26, 2020
Hey guys! I am becoming aagain a $20 patreon next month and I am submitting the following Dream Scene. Please tell me what you think of it, thanks :) (Following WWG's instruction, I was as descriptive as possible, but he can always change it as he sees appropriate). This one goes to those who love Japanese culture and want to see it mixed with the great world of PV, I poured my heart writing this, please enjoy!

This will be achieved with 11 CGs and the sex animation.

Title: Lost in translation

Characters: Ophelia, Aliza, Mallory, Sterling and the High Priest of the Mara Church

CG Nº1:
We see Ophelia, Aliza, Mallory and Sterling arriving at a Japanese Temple. They are saying they are there to heal the relationship between Mallory and Aliza.

CG Nº2:
They are welcomed by the friendly Elder Priest of the Temple. He says he has planned 5 weeks full of traditional Japanese team exercises to gain wisdom, peace and a unifying friendship. Never surrender despite the challenges!

CGNº3:
The Elder Priest arrogantly points to Sterling and tells him just to fast and help with the cleaning of the temple separately.

Week 1: "A warrior goes armored to battle and still dies, but the traveler survives packing lightly". (Black fond with just this mantra).

CG Nº4:
We see the girls terrified and disgusted looking a their new uniforms: tight fundoshis made of white rope (set of bras and panties). They must wear them at all times.

Week 2: "A silver ring is worthless to its owner if the form is not adequate". (Black fond with just this mantra).

CG Nº5:
[Aliza on the left of the shot and Mallory on the right (facing the camera sideways), Ophelia and the Elder Priest at the center (facing the camera from the front). The scenery is a light blue sky and light green grass].
We see the girls doing amateur yoga training, Aliza (laughing) and Mallory (surprised) are doing cow positions, looking at the center. Ophelia is doing the typical meditation position, while the Elder Priest is massaging her shoulders. Ophelia is disgusted because the Elder Priest's huge dirty cock slipped through his robes and is resting in one of her shoulders.

Week 3: "What? Do you also wanna be schooled during dinner? Fine...". (Black fond with just this mantra).

CG Nº6:
[Perhaps this shot works better as if the camera is looking from the roof, or perhaps Mallory facing the camera sideways].
We see Mallory lying upwards, naked on the floor, with the Japanese pirate version of McDonalds' food (the logo is a W for those who know of anime) over her body looking completely confused, while Ophelia drinks sake out of one nipple (bored, accepting the situation) and Aliza is laughing again to everyone's face with chopsticks in hand. The sake is being poured by the Elder Priest, of course.

Week 4: "The wise frog knows silence is the best option, and only opens its mouth when necessary, to catch flies." (Black fond with just this mantra).

CG Nº7:
[Shot is focused on the Elder Priest's perspective]
The ladies are no longer wearing the fundoshi-style bra. They are at a sauna bathing the Elder Priest. Ophelia and Mallory are cleaning the Priest's knees with a titjob grinning malevolently at Aliza, who is giving him a blowjob with a wooden clip on her nose and an ahegao face cause she can't stand the odor.

Week 5: "A silv... a golden ring is also worthless to its owner if the form is not adequate". (Black fond with just this mantra).

CG Nº8:
[Aliza and Mallory are on the left of the shot (facing the camera sideways), Ophelia and the Elder Priest at the right (facing the camera backwards). The scenery is a light blue sky, and light green grass].
The ladies are no longer wearing the fundoshi-style bra. Aliza and Mallory are looking at each other with curiosity, close to kissing, making yoga poses (just as a suggestion: Aliza is doing the Ardha Uttanasana pose while Mallory is doing the Ustrasana pose). Meanwhile, the Elder Priest, naked for a better release of its chakra, is helping Ophelia from behind with the prasarita pose (with this pose, even though Ophelia is backwards, she can watch the camera surprised and horrified). An accident is about to occur between them.
For better understanding of the poses, watch this image:

Graduation day: "KANPAI!!!". (Black fond with just this mantra).

CG Nº9:
Sterling, while cleaning absolutely bored and malnourished as he was at the beginning of PV, says only the room next to him, the Elder Priest's main room, is the last thing he needs to attend to.

Motion animation starts here:
Sterling, horrified, watches what is inside as he opens the door. There is a a strange bottle with sake (?) and empty glasses over the floor.

- Mallory and Aliza are united by a Japanese cucumber as a dildo, each facing backwards, going at it like Jennifer Connelly's lesbian scene on Requiem for a Dream. They are completely delighted with themselves.

- Ophelia is doing the ananda balasana position (see link above), being completely dominated by the Elder Priest who is fucking her facing the other way.

Phase 1: slow rhythm, delight.
Phase 2: fast rhythm, ahegao face.
Phase 3: cum explosion.

CG Nº10:
Small Sterling, crying and yelling, tries to stop the Elder Priest, while everyone looks confused and surprised.

CG Nº11:
However, the three ladies stop him angrily: nobody can harm their new sensei.

Note to WWG: If you would like to go for a couple more laughs, my favorite dev, you can add the music used in cheap Japanese rpgs as the CGs change to parody those games abandoned by god and the english language. You can also make the Elder Priest speak in MTL but oh boy that would be too much I think lol.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes