Dec 26, 2020
Is this a dream scene or a what if lol. iirc, he wanted the sex scene to be specific, not the overall story.
Hi Dartred!

Indeed, you are right. I reduced and ordered my Dream Scene and changed it to 11 CGs with the sex animation.

What do you think? I am open to suggestions and obviously WWG can simplify it to make his life easier, I in no way want to make him work too much, and as I said, he can change it.

Last edited:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Hey guys! I am becoming a $20 patreon next month and I am submitting the following Dream Scene. Please tell me what you think of it, thanks :) (Following WWG's instruction, I was as descriptive as possible, but he can always change it as he sees appropriate). This one goes to those who love Japanese culture and want to see it mixed with the great world of PV, I poured my heart writing this, please enjoy!
You've got some great ideas there. I'm guessing most of it would be a series of still images to set up the sex animation at the end, but it sounds like it would far exceed the stills in previous Dream Scenes, so you might have to scale it down....

For the animation, I think you have more than 3 characters, and more than 1 sex act, which exceeds the limit per WWG:

"A Dream Scene lets you choose up to three characters performing any sex act, in any setting, and I'll animate it from multiple angles! The fun part here is that there will be no limitations! Every character is fair game! Try to be as descriptive as possible. A good suggestion should be highly detailed! Please tell me all of the small details you want to see!"

Also, all that build up and it ends with missionary position? I expected something more after all that yoga training lol.

Dec 26, 2020
You've got some great ideas there. I'm guessing most of it would be a series of still images to set up the sex animation at the end, but it sounds like it would far exceed the stills in previous Dream Scenes, so you might have to scale it down....

For the animation, I think you have more than 3 characters, and more than 1 sex act, which exceeds the limit per WWG:

"A Dream Scene lets you choose up to three characters performing any sex act, in any setting, and I'll animate it from multiple angles! The fun part here is that there will be no limitations! Every character is fair game! Try to be as descriptive as possible. A good suggestion should be highly detailed! Please tell me all of the small details you want to see!"

Also, all that build up and it ends with missionary position? I expected something more after all that yoga training lol.
Thanks a lot Fayn! You are absolutely right, I changed it to this: "Ophelia is doing the ananda balasana position (see link above), being completely dominated by the Elder Priest who is fucking her facing the other way."

Now that is yoga for you.

As for the characters, I hope WWG referred to "three characters from his world" or he can make one exception this time if he liked the idea a lot.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
What is your problem with Penny? I think she is top-notch.
Do you mean my tier list? lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I put characters who have no personality or development near the bottom. It's hard to say a character is good, when they had 1 appearance and 1 sex scene. Like Rachita (might be misspelled). She is literally just a female character that appears and fucks. Has no development, but some people say she is their favorite character. If it's a "looks" tier list then sure, eye of the beholder and all that.

If it's a tier list on how much they like the "character" of the character, then Penny, Rachita, Tsukiko make sense to be at the bottom. They are barely characters in the story. There isn't much to go off of yet.

Here's my CH 10 tier list. Again, Rebecca is at the bottom in that list because she had no development yet.

My CH 9 tier list is the same as CH 10

My CH 8 tier list has Tiff with the other 2 side characters because she had no development

I do admit though, Aliza and Tiff need to move up to tier A in the latest tier list. They are much better characters then Eva and Mallory.

Last edited:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
If it's a tier list on how much they like the "character" of the character, then Penny, Rachita, Kumiko make sense to be at the bottom. They are barely characters in the story. There isn't much to go off of yet.
I think you meant Tsukiko, not Kumiko?:confused:

Khao

Jan 20, 2020
Thought I'd upload this since I saw so many lists that were completely different. These are based on how sexy the scenes were to me btw

Reactions: dartred

dorleans

Sep 10, 2021
Ok but, like, there is a major issue when people frame NTR on those lenses which is based on the fact that the women in NTR, and this game is a perfect example of that, don't cheat on their significant others voluntarily 9 times out of 10.

There is a matter of coercion from the NTRer's part usually involved, drugs, blackmail, kidnapping, the usual shit we can also see here, that completely removes whatever argument about those women's "sexual liberation," by the simple fact that, like... they aren't exactly willingly part of this conversation? They are victims of sexual assault, simulated one in a non real story yes (thus making it a fetish rather than actual SA), but from a Watsonian analysis of the story the female characters are victims here and judging them for it would be kinda shitty.

Of course from a Doylist analysis they are sexual objects for the viewer to consume of course, so then we can do the discussion about the way there is a weird incel undercurrent between some fans of either genres, or how much like a Slasher movie those women are being "punished" for their beauty, or the male character is being punished for his naivety.

Like, most people don't read Metamorphosis and blame the girl for what happens to her, but at the same time why would anyone play this game, where women are drugged into sexual codependence with an abuser in bad endings, and act as if they are nothing but victims here?
Yeah, that's the kind of thing I had in mind when I mentioned "the nastier depictions". But I don't think they represent anything close to 9/10 of the games classified as NTR, especially now that the meaning of the term has been broadened to refer to any depiction of a female character having sex with a male other than the MC. But I'm with you, vis-a-vis not understanding the appeal of such games.

Though you might want to change "read Metamorphosis" to "play Metamorphosis". I thought I'd drastically misremembered the plot of the Kafka story.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes