TGafy

May 14, 2020
Hello !
I haven't played the game yet, but I plan on giving it a shot.
I have a question .
what is the role of the old creature?
I'm one of those people who will turn off ntr scenes but I want to know who or what he is.
Thanks and sorry for my English.
:ROFLMAO: Loved that part of questioning whether he's human or not.
Like the others have said: If ntr's something you don't like, you can always just turn it off.
The main story wasn't meant to have ntr so don't worry about missing anything.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yeah, both were my suggestions.

wallpaper is Hunter winning strip poker against Ophelia, Brenna and Cath.

the dream scene is Amber and her dad. Amber blinds folds herself to try something kinky with Sterling, but Sterling steps out and her dad steps in and takes advantage of the situation.

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
yeah, both were my suggestions.

wallpaper is Hunter winning strip poker against Ophelia, Brenna and Cath.

the dream scene is Amber and her dad. Amber blinds folds herself to try something kinky with Sterling, but Sterling steps out and her dad steps in and takes advantage of the situation.
Oh hey you managed to win this one in the end, I guess someone did remind the patreon supporters Caspian was Amber's dad.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
You're thinking of BaeScout83

I think he doesn't do it anymore because it needed to be updated with every release iirc and it was getting difficult to find a place to put some what ifs. As in what chapter / scene would it make sense to fit into.

Argelius

Mar 15, 2018
You're thinking of BaeScout83

I think he doesn't do it anymore because it needed to be updated with every release iirc and it was getting difficult to find a place to put some what ifs. As in what chapter / scene would it make sense to fit into.
To be honest, doesn't matter if make sense or not to me.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Oh boy, the new teasers have got the Discord brain storming what is happening in the bad end.

The teasers today are bad end related. For obvious reasons or if you don't want to get spoiled what the teasers are, don't click the spoiler below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Oh boy, the new teasers have got the Discord brain storming what is happening in the bad end.

The teasers today are bad end related. For obvious reasons or if you don't want to get spoiled what the teasers are, don't click the spoiler below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Amy pictures of them?

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes