Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Ok I have a theory based on those NTR teasers so far, so we all know Hunter will go to whatever lengths just to get the girls right, so I believe hunter gets Sterling killed and with the girls devastated, he bought a hologram of sterling to help cope with their grief. I feel like he also rigged it so the hologram can manipulate them into relying on Hunter more and more so he can easily have them once and for all

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, that's exactly what i'm thinking. I'm not 100% sold on the hologram hyping up Hunter. Since Sterling is dead, does he really need help winning the women over? I guess it will help speed up the process though. Up until that though, we have the same guess.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Yeah, that's exactly what i'm thinking. I'm not 100% sold on the hologram hyping up Hunter. Since Sterling is dead, does he really need help winning the women over? I guess it will help speed up the process though. Up until that though, we have the same guess.
How does Sterling die?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
We don't know if he really does. It's just a guess.

Also when you try to save the teasers, they are named "Look Out Sterling". Which helps the case of him dying in an accident.

edit: I say accident, but with Hunter, it's probably an "accident".

Last edited:
Reactions: jamiehmcw91

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
As far as we know, no. CH 13 would be around where he said he would end it at the earliest, CH 14 at the latest. He didn't say those chapters by name, just when he gave a range a chapter or 2 ago. I'm personally hoping if he plans to actually end it, it ends on CH 15. A nice number to end it on and it means another chapter then expected to enjoy.

That is of course if he is still planning to end it soon. I wouldn't mind more chapters with more shenanigan's. There are still plenty of problems and twist that can be made up to extend the story.

Last edited:

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
As far as we know, no. CH 13 would be around where he said he would end it at the earliest, CH 14 at the latest. He didn't say those chapters by name, just when he gave a range a chapter or 2 ago. I'm personally hoping if he plans to actually end it, it ends on CH 15. A nice number to end it on and it means another chapter then expected to enjoy.

That is of course if he is still planning to end it soon. I wouldn't mind more chapters with more shenanigan's. There are still plenty of problems and twist that can be made up to extend the story.
Personally, I just hope exposing hunter is going to be a relatively extensive thing and not a rushed situation, so I hope he'll be able to take all the time he needs.

And also for it to be shot exactly like a Phoenix Wright thing.

Reactions: AnotherLurker

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Phoenix wright standoff would be cool. I think i suggested something like that, where presenting the evidence wrong (3 times) in phoenix wright is a game over, but here it will be Sterling not being able to prove his case and be a bad end instead. Like Sterling is setup and Hunter makes the girl think Sterling is the bad one.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
This list is to finally put to rest how much Vanilla vs NTR erotic content there is. Too many people complained that NTR was a really big part of the game or even the MAIN focus. Which is absolutely absurd.

It was hard making this list. I originally wanted to do a "sex scene" comparison, but the sex took a while to really get going. It then missed out on a lot of scenes that had foreplay or teasing. So I ended up basing it on "erotic scenes" comparison.

As an example as what i count as erotic is any time there is groping, teasing, stripping, kissing and of course it goes without saying, any type of penetration, anal, vag, oral. each time any of those happens, i will count it as 1 point. Then i will total the points below to show how many times Sterling and Hunter have had erotic scenes in a chapter. I will not be counting things that are purely conversational like Sterling visiting Brenna in a bikini by the pool and all they did was talk. Sure she looks hot, but the scene wasn't intended to give Sterling a boner, much less the viewers. If I counted EVERY time Sterling went to talk to a girl in her underwear or binkini, but nothing happens, some chapters Sterlings points would be doubled.

Also, a scene counts as a point when you visit a girl in-game and not the thumbnail in the gallery. Once you have control of the character, that scene is over.

So quick example. Chapter 1 you can visit cath a few times in the spa to see her in a towel and you massage her feet. That takes place over multiple visits so it will be a point every time you visit, not just 1 point for the massage arc, because every visit was a new scene and the scene changed every visit.

CH 1. - Sterling 9 / NTR 3. 75% Vanilla / 25% NTR

CH 2. - Sterling 23 / NTR 1. 95.83% Vanilla / 4.17% NTR

CH 3. - Sterling 21 / NTR 2. 91.3% Vanilla / 8.7% NTR

CH 4. - Sterling 18 / NTR 2. 94.7% Vanilla / 5.3% NTR

CH 5. - Sterling 15 / NTR 2. 88.2% Vanilla / 11.8% NTR

CH 6. - Sterling 20 / NTR 1. 95.2% Vanilla / 4.8% NTR

CH 7. - Sterling 18 / NTR 2. 94.7% Vanilla / 5.3% NTR

CH 8. - Sterling 25 / NTR 2. 92.6% Vanilla / 7.4% NTR (this one had 1 long event that didn't give you control for a while. The birthday party scene where Rebecca has her nipslip, Aliza bathroom bj and Cath virginity loss were all in the same scene, but spread apart. So this is the only case where i gave 1 event 3 points.)

CH 9. - Sterling 26 / NTR 2. 92.8% Vanilla / 7.2% NTR

CH 10. - Sterling 27 / NTR 2. 93.1 Vanilla / 6.9% NTR

CH 11. - Sterling 22 / NTR 2. 91.6 Vanilla / 8.4% NTR

so of the roughly 245 erotic scenes, only 21 of them were NTR making NTR only 8% of the entire games erotic content.

This list is just to show the quantity of Vanilla content VS NTR content. So people can stop claiming that NTR is the main focus, it's NTR game, the NTR makes up half the content etc. This is also a quantity based list, not quality. i know the next goalpost will be that NTR has better sex scenes, but that's subjective and i can't prove that on paper.

side note. I always said NTR was about 10% of a chapters content, but that had always been a guess. It turns out that NTR makes up much less then i thought.

Last edited:

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
This list is just to show the quantity of Vanilla content VS NTR content. So people can stop claiming that NTR is the main focus, it's NTR game, the NTR makes up half the content etc. This is also a quantity based list, not quality. i know the next goalpost will be that NTR has better sex scenes, but that's subjective and i can't prove that on paper.
But it is like fifty percent, right?

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020

Yeah, I agree Ch.15 sounds like nice numbered chapter to end it, though I think by that point going forward any more would be jumping the shark... and considering that this is a parody of sitcoms it would be very fitting.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Ha, it would be very fitting if it "outstayed it welcome" and went on for another 10 chapters lol.

Thojnaan

Apr 13, 2018
Ha, it would be very fitting if it "outstayed it welcome" and went on for another 10 chapters lol.
After ch. 15 it does a spin-off of Hunter in the past, still looking as decrepit as possible, and the events that lead up to MC's father being the way he was.

And it flanderizes Hunter by having him talk in third person while using the moniker "Dio del sesso" far too often.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes