dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
very convenient framing. can you do the same list but only sex?
This game has never been only about sex. If you played from the start like I have, you would know it was a very slow burn. not as slow as a wife and mother, but still slow. It took a year and 3 months before you had your first incest sex scene.

Also, convenient? That list I made REDUCED Sterling's points. If I counted every time he talked to someone in their underwear, like Ophelia in her nightgown in the earlier chapters, he would have had MORE points and reduced the ratio for NTR even further.

edit: And also there's the goalpost i was talking about. The list was to prove how much more vanilla content then NTR content there was.

Last edited:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
very convenient framing. can you do the same list but only sex?
First, people have differing views of what counts as "sex". For example, some think blowjobs are NOT sex. To make your list, first you'd need to define what is and isn't sex.

Second, many acts that fall well below most people's threshold for "sex", such as kissing and groping, are still considered cheating and/or NTR, so why shouldn't they be counted in the list?

Reactions: Klaigh

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
There’s no point arguing but just think about it if I take a batch of 5 papers each has 1 picture printed on it, on the other side I take a single paper which is bigger and has 10 pictures printed on it, can I say that this 1 paper offers more than the batch of 5?
all else equal of course and objectively speaking.
No, in the example you made, the single paper with 10 pictures is better.

If we do it that way and i total the runtime of all the Vanilla vs NTR animation, I'm pretty sure there are still more Vanilla animations overall. Sure NTR might have longer single sex scenes, but it still won't be near the runtime of Vanilla. No matter how we slice it or frame it, the NTR doesn't compare to Vanilla in quantity terms.

The only argument I can't prove is again, which one is "better quality". That's completely subjective.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Don't know why dartred of all people started this but are we talking about only the content in game or the overall attention and time wwg had to spend on making ntr and vanilla respectively in the whole power vacuum universe?

Anyway if we are talking about only the game even then there are 175ish animations dedicated to ntr out of 900ish animations total, which makes 20% of the whole game, now if we only take animations from scenes where at least one participant gets an orgasm this percentage can be more than that. Not saying that's a problem for me or should be for any one else, just pointing nerdy stats as they are and not in a twisted manner which makes them look lesser or higher.

sirpedro7

Jan 10, 2022
No, in the example you made, the single paper with 10 pictures is better.

If we do it that way and i total the runtime of all the Vanilla vs NTR animation, I'm pretty sure there are still more Vanilla animations overall. Sure NTR might have longer single sex scenes, but it still won't be near the runtime of Vanilla. No matter how we slice it or frame it, the NTR doesn't compare to Vanilla in quantity terms.

The only argument I can't prove is again, which one is "better quality". That's completely subjective.
I agree but I think you also have to bring into the equation the "What If..." most are NTR, I think with that the gap is significantly reduced.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I agree but I think you also have to bring into the equation the "What If..." most are NTR, I think with that the gap is significantly reduced.
No, we can't bring what ifs or dream scenes into it, because those were specifically requested by patreons by vote. It wasn't the devs choice to make them, unlike the main game.

Don't know why dartred of all people started this but are we talking about only the content in game or the overall attention and time wwg had to spend on making ntr and vanilla respectively in the whole power vacuum universe?

Anyway if we are talking about only the game even then there are 175ish animations dedicated to ntr out of 900ish animations total, which makes 20% of the whole game, now if we only take animations from scenes where at least one participant gets an orgasm this percentage can be more than that. Not saying that's a problem for me or should be for any one else, just pointing nerdy stats as they are and not in a twisted manner which makes them look lesser or higher.
I made it because of a post not to long ago saying I would. It wasn't made to get reactions or rile anyone up. It was made to be the opposite in fact. To finally end the debate of PV being a NTR focused game. Simple as that really.

edit: I tried to look for my post where i said i was going to find the statistics, but then i remembered it was one of the post lost to the purge here
https://f95zone.to/threads/power-vacuum-ch-11-official-what-why-games.36240/post-11464708

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I agree but I think you also have to bring into the equation the "What If..."
Why not bring in the wallpapers into it as well? Or all the fan art people made? Let's just keep it at the main game, since that's what we're actually talking about.

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Setting aside the fact that you can agree objectively on quality for example all else equal a game that has less bugs is higher quality than a game that has a lot of them.

Nobody ever said that there’s more NTR than vanilla, it’s a stupid argument, the actual argument is ratio between “effort” put into those scenes vs vanilla gets smaller every update cycle, when it should be the opposite.

for example:

Ch 10 had 17 total teasers and 2 of those NTR
Ch 11 had 18 total teasers 3 of those NTR
Ch 12 will have 19 total teasers 4 of those being NTR

• Haha
Reactions: yourmomma

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Nobody ever said that there’s more NTR than vanilla, it’s a stupid argument
Yes, yes it is. But it was still an argument that was made, which prompted Dartred to make that list. And not only was that argument made, it was an argument that came back regularly. That's actually why I made that joke. Because no matter how many times people said "no, vanilla has more content than NTR", people would reply but "yeah, but does it really though? Because I feel like NTR has more than half".

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I wonder how Hunter will get some of the girls in the next chapter too fuck. Some of his sceams have been good. I am thinking he will corrupt either Catherine or Brenna to get off their birth control pills and fuck them. Or he could maybe hypnotise Ophelia or Aliza and pretend hes Sterling. But cant see WWG doing the hypnotise one. I cant remember if hes tried to get any girls off the pills.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
What?Why?Games, just after you finish the game make a final update with every single scene being NTR. I don't even care if it's just Drew fucking everyone and I say that as someone who hates futa. Just do it. Let this thread burn for hours, days, weeks, months. After week on and off of these kind of arguments we fucking deserve it.

Edit: And I'm not saying that for you, dartred. You are the only guy trying to give actual data to prove their point. I'm talking about everyone else.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
What?Why?Games, just after you finish the game make a final update with every single scene being NTR. I don't even care if it's just Drew fucking everyone and I say that as someone who hates futa. Just do it. Let this thread burn for hours, days, weeks, months. After week on and off of these kind of arguments we fucking deserve it.

Edit: And I'm not saying that for you, dartred. You are the only guy trying to give actual data to prove their point. I'm talking about everyone else.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes