jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Just regarding the Patreon: Does it matter what tier I get I can view everything like future what if's, new teasers and put in my suggestions for dream scenes and wallpapers?

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
Just regarding the Patreon: Does it matter what tier I get I can view everything like future what if's, new teasers and put in my suggestions for dream scenes and wallpapers?
Yeah... You need $5 tier to get teaser, and maybe $20 tier to make your suggestion.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I'm not sure what your question is. If you're asking the 4 NTR scenes of this chapter it's Kevin, Cerberus, Hunter and Drew who will probably be next weeks teasers. Don't quote me on next week though. Since he's still creating it, it could be the 21st teaser if he needs more time.

If you're asking about if the robot has NTR scenes, then no. It's part of Hunters bad end. He is using the robot as part of his plan it looks like.
It was the second one I was wondering about. Going off that one image, I thought that robot might be leading it's own ntr scene. Knowing whatwhygames though, I wouldn't write it off just yet. I've always seen him as a wildcard creator, making surprises here and there. If it happens or not, I'm sure I'll like the release.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hi i was going to play this game but is the next update the last one? If so ill just wait until then :)
No, we have at minimum 1 more after this up coming one. I can't say if there will be anymore after until dev says so.

Reactions: Rock&Rule
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes