Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
when is the dev going to change Catherines hair blonde cause so far she's been as dumb as one
In the setting, Catherine is a recessive gene carrier of Irish ancestry, and I think red hair will more highlight her Irish genes, and for her character setting, I think it is the clever place of WWG setting plot, you will see many series characters similar to Catherine, and most of the plot is driven by them.

Reactions: shitass1001

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Well now that the teasers are leaked. How likely do you guys think my idea is?

"look out Sterling" is the name of the files when you try to download it. So it helps with the case i'm making below.

1.Sterling is killed in an "accident"
2.Cath is pregnant, so the baby in the crib is real after a time skip (she is pointing at her stomache and a few images later she is with a baby).
3.The robot is simply to project Sterling to help the girls cope. Like timeskip Cath with baby or Brenna in her room with a flexing Sterling.
4.Hunter now has free reign to spend time with the girls unchallenged. Like where he hangs out with Ophelia playing cards
5.IF a part of Sterling's mind is still in the robot, that explains why hologram Sterling is made to watch when Hunter goes into Ophelia's room at night

Last edited:

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Well now that the teasers are out. How likely do you guys think my idea is?

"look out Sterling" is the name of the files when you try to download it. So it helps with the case i'm making below.

1.Sterling is killed in an "accident"
2.Cath is pregnant, so the baby in the crib is real after a time skip (she is pointing at her stomache and a few images later she is with a baby).
3.The robot is simply to project Sterling to help the girls cope. Like timeskip Cath with baby or Brenna in her room with a flexing Sterling.
4.Hunter now has free reign to spend time with the girls unchallenged. Like where he hangs out with Ophelia playing cards
5.IF a part of Sterling's mind is still in the robot, that explains why hologram Sterling is made to watch when Hunter goes into Ophelia's room at night
so this must be Hunters bad end then. Sterling dies and Hunter fucks her

Reactions: panzermaster

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hell, some bad ends are bad for everyone, no one wins. He was shot and killed in 1 bad end and lost his only eye in another. He had to live in the one with no eyes. I'm not sure if that's a fate worst then death at his age. In his only dream scene he is also killed off lol. Has his head caved in and lost both eyes at a time where they were both real.

This makes me wonder if anything is gonna happen to him this chapter.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Is brenna pregnant in the recent NTR teaser? Kinda looks like her stomach has a bulge
Nah, we had a mini discussion about that on discord. Someone else thought she looked pregnant, but it's just her ribcage. You can see it's where her breast are protruding from too on the other side of her arm.

Unless it's the breast you're mistaking it for. In that case you should see a nipple.

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
Anyone else having an issue with Chapter 11?

All my quests say 'Wait for Hunter to return', except for Catherine's quest that says 'Go to the gym at 10 AM'.

When I got to the Gym at 10 AM, all I get is 'Nobody seems to be here...' and then time skips by 1 hour.

I've done everything else, and they all say the same thing 'Wait for hunter to return'.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I didn't see anything wrong. I went to Cath's room and the scene started right away. Here's your save with the scene starting on the first frame.

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
I didn't see anything wrong. I went to Cath's room and the scene started right away. Here's your save with the scene starting on the first frame.
Wait... Catherines room?

The quests says 'Go to the Gym at 10 AM'.

I just tried to go to the room instead and nothing happened either.

I also loaded your save, and I keep loading into the same thing 'Huh... no one's here...guess I'll workout alone'.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Wait... Catherines room?

The quests says 'Go to the Gym at 10 AM'.

I just tried to go to the room instead and nothing happened either.

I also loaded your save, and I keep loading into the same thing 'Huh... no one's here...guess I'll workout alone'.
My apologies, i did go into the gym. I don't know why i said Cath's room. For some reason, even though you click on the gym, the event takes place in Cath's room so that's probably why i typed it out.

So my save doesn't start off with the "Loud Crying" text? Delete your persistant save found here C:\Users\(your name here)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\PowerVacuum-1561592800

and move your save to somewhere else. Then download my save again and see if it starts the event for you.

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
My apologies, i did go into the gym. I don't know why i said Cath's room. For some reason, even though you click on the gym, the event takes place in Cath's room so that's probably why i typed it out.

So my save doesn't start off with the "Loud Crying" text? Delete your persistant save found here C:\Users\(your name here)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\PowerVacuum-1561592800

and move your save to somewhere else. Then download my save again and see if it starts the event for you.
Did all that, and still nothing.

When I click 'Load' in the very beginning main menu, I see the save file with a black background and on the bottom a dialogue saying *Loud crying*, but when I click it to load, I still get this 'Huh...no one's here...guess I'll workout alone...'

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
It seems like you did, but i'll try asking anyways. Did you install the mandatory patch from the front page already?
No, I haven't. I'm assuming I should since it's 'Mandatory'.

Honestly, I didn't even see it until you just mentioned it.

*Edit, after installing the mandatory update it started working. Thank you very much for all the help!*

Reactions: dartred
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes