NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Nah, we had a mini discussion about that on discord. Someone else thought she looked pregnant, but it's just her ribcage. You can see it's where her breast are protruding from too on the other side of her arm.

Unless it's the breast you're mistaking it for. In that case you should see a nipple.
Maybe it's the shadows on her back, even the one projected by her arm, maybe even the angle because her ribcage and breast do look funky in that image.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Maybe it's the shadows on her back, even the one projected by her arm, maybe even the angle because her ribcage and breast do look funky in that image.
Oh yeah, now if i focus on her back, i can see how she looks pregnant. Since her breast are more out of view that way.

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Found the game recently and it's quite awesome. I hate NTR, but the way it's done in this game is fine.

That said, I kinda dislike the fact that so much effort (and I assume dev time for renders and animations) go to those.

Especially since some of the poses and angles in the NTR encounters are "better" (in quotes since that's my opinion). One example would be the Amber encounter in which she loses herv-card to the MC (or to Hunter in the NTR variant).

The latest chapter had an enormous amount of effort put in the NTR ending and that just made me think "why not have the MC do all of these instead of having "throwaway" scenes like that? Within the context of the MCs relationship to the girls and circumstances and all that".

Another one that bothers me a bit is the maid girl losing her virginity. The camera angle of the riding and overall quality of the animation is higher on the NTR variant than on the canon one. It all still boils down to taste though.

I guess I'd simply like less focus on the NTR endings overall, I guess. Not necessarily because of it being ntr per sé, since the way this game handles it is perfectly fine with me, but more because quite a few of the NTR has angles, poses and animations that I would've much prefer to have canonically, done by the MC.

I literally just came into this thread and typed this without looking at anything else in the thread, but am I in the minority here?

Still, even with those misgivings, I think this game is a damm gem and I'm glad I ran into it.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Found the game recently and it's quite awesome. I hate NTR, but the way it's done in this game is fine.

That said, I kinda dislike the fact that so much effort (and I assume dev time for renders and animations) go to those.

Especially since some of the poses and angles in the NTR encounters are "better" (in quotes since that's my opinion). One example would be the Amber encounter in which she loses herv-card to the MC (or to Hunter in the NTR variant).

The latest chapter had an enormous amount of effort put in the NTR ending and that just made me think "why not have the MC do all of these instead of having "throwaway" scenes like that? Within the context of the MCs relationship to the girls and circumstances and all that".

Another one that bothers me a bit is the maid girl losing her virginity. The camera angle of the riding and overall quality of the animation is higher on the NTR variant than on the canon one. It all still boils down to taste though.

I guess I'd simply like less focus on the NTR endings overall, I guess. Not necessarily because of it being ntr per sé, since the way this game handles it is perfectly fine with me, but more because quite a few of the NTR has angles, poses and animations that I would've much prefer to have canonically, done by the MC.

I literally just came into this thread and typed this without looking at anything else in the thread, but am I in the minority here?

Still, even with those misgivings, I think this game is a damm gem and I'm glad I ran into it.
oh-boy-here-we-go-again.gif
The entitlement is off the charts with this on

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
View attachment 2917659
The entitlement is off the charts with this on
I'm not entitled to anything other than my opinion. All that I did was share it. I didn't even ask for the dev to change it, as that would indeed align with that reaction.

Idk, some ppl like their pizza overflowing with tomato sauce, almost dripping wet. Others like it with the sauce, but in lesser quantities. Then in you come making it seem as if it's a big deal to state your preference to the chef, and in a pretty asinine way. Unnecessary.

Reactions: Only1P

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018

Just a simple question as I don't have the time right now to type out a lenghty response
Do you want Quality Scenes with MC but fewer scenes or do you want several scenes but not as high quality?
Because Dartred did the work and added up all the "vanilla" scenes vs the "ntr" scenes and the vanilla side was clearly at an advantage in terms of scenes. you can search for it if you want.

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Just a simple question as I don't have the time right now to type out a lenghty response
Do you want Quality Scenes with MC but fewer scenes or do you want several scenes but not as high quality?
Because Dartred did the work and added up all the "vanilla" scenes vs the "ntr" scenes and the vanilla side was clearly at an advantage in terms of scenes. you can search for it if you want.
Quality over quantity for me always, though this game does have a lot of quantity and most of it is high quality. And while I would prefer more scenes with the MC (and even fewer NTR ones, while keeping the whole "scene count" the same), what I wrote about before was mainly about the poses and camera angles. The "presentation" of the scenes. Quite a few of the ntr scenes has angles, poses and positions that I hoped would feature the MC, but instead feature Hunter or Drew.

Clearest example I can draw from memory would be the Amber scene on that drinking game event. NTR has fullview missionary while the canon one has super close up with some "weird" angles. Yes, I know it boils down to taste.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Quality over quantity for me always, though this game does have a lot of quantity and most of it is high quality. And while I would prefer more scenes with the MC (and even fewer NTR ones, while keeping the whole "scene count" the same), what I wrote about before was mainly about the poses and camera angles. The "presentation" of the scenes. Quite a few of the ntr scenes has angles, poses and positions that I hoped would feature the MC, but instead features Hunter or Drew.

Clearest example I can draw from memory would be the Amber scene on that drinking game event. NTR has fullview missionary while the canon one has super close up with some "weird" angles. Yes, I know it boils down to taste.
I can't really compare the two sides as I haven't watched the NTR scenes, so I only know the canon scenes. I can't really give my opinion there.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
To repeat what Satou said, NTR scenes are a drop in the bucket compared to vanilla scenes. So when they come up, they have to make more of an impact. I can't debate which ones are better, because that's an opinion thing. Like Ophelia's first time having vaginal. IMO Sterling gave it to her way better then Hunter did.

Here's a list of how many times Sterling got into erotic situation compared to how many NTR scenes there are in an update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

I think you should re-think this so called hate for NTR considering you not just played the bad ends but think they were better of the canon scenes

To repeat what Satou said, NTR scenes are a drop in the bucket compared to vanilla scenes. So when they come up, they have to make more of an impact. I can't debate which ones are better, because that's an opinion thing. Like Ophelia's first time having vaginal. IMO Sterling gave it to her way better then Hunter did.

Here's a list of how many times Sterling got into erotic situation compared to how many NTR scenes there are in an update

I told you it'll be just a matter of time, right?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I had a lot of conversations related to my list. Sorry, what did you say again.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
It'll be just a matter of time untill someone come again with this "ntr scenes are the main effort of the game" shit.

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
I think you should re-think this so called hate for NTR considering you not just played the bad ends but think they were better of the canon scenes
Just the positions, angles and poses on SOME of the NTR scenes. My hate for NTR has nothing to do with those, which is why I said I would've much preferred if they featured the MC instead. I can appreciate that my neighbor's house looks great while at the same time hating my neighbor's guts.

One thing has nothing to do with the other.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes