DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I know the conversation is done, but I just remembered this meme format that fits perfectly

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, yesterday, when I posted my first message, I mentioned this as well, but may not have seen it, it said, "An argument which says, why have NTR on when you're the vanilla path, it's because of scene comparison and nothing else". Also my last reply was somewhat vague and you couldn't make sense of it, maybe I wasn't articulate enough, it's mentioned in my reply to SuddenReal which is below. Also, I'm not kink-shaming, I'm just saying to match the quality of scenes of Vanilla with NTR that's all. The facepalms emojis spammed on my messages are really something.

Yes, because we stil have 10 sex scenes of considerable length versus 2 long sex scenes.
dartred Yeah, that's what I was saying yesterday, that let's say for example 10 canon sex scenes with considerable length versus 2 bad end long sex scenes. Does it do justice to the 10 considerable scenes ? I was just pointing it out that they should be equal in nature, if 10 canon scenes are in considerable length then 2 bad ends should be in considerable length and if 10 canon scenes are long sex scenes then 2 bad ends can be long sex scenes, was only talking about this balance yesterday. I'm only talking about the quality side of things here. Because I know for certain that people won't like it when it'll be reversed, for example; 10 long canon scenes vs 2 bad end scenes with considerable length.

• Angry
Reactions: Raxevf

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I was just pointing it out that they should be equal in nature
I get what you're saying, but from a story perspective, they can't be. There have already been "complaints" that there's too much talking and distracting witty banter during sex in the canon scenes, so you can't make them longer. And you can't make the sex scenes shorter, because that's when Hunter breaks into his "evil monologue" on how he's better than everyone else. So, either you put in more sequences in the canon scenes, making them too hectic or you put in less scenes in the bad ending, making them too repetitive and stale.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
What do you guys think Drew''s bad end is most likely to be this chapter ? My money is on Lucia and maybe her mom and grandma but we might be surprised.
Also aren't the teasers supposed to drop soon on patreon ?
Some time today. It could be any time though.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
What happenend to the dream sequence for august?
Since WWG is in the writing portion of development. He's put the Dream Sequences on pause until the next Dev Cycle (once he's done with Chapter 12 and starts working on Chapter 13).

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
so we've gone from 10, to 8, to 18, to 16%. 16% being probably the most accurate. now if we add all the what if scenes as well as dream scenes were at what, probably 25-30%? maybe more? yeah yeah not part of the actual game and all, but they are still same universe and not any less cannon then the rest. idc that the game has the scenes but this trying to downplay them as something insignificant is wrong. maybe throw a vanilla suggestion out for voting if you want peoples perception of the game to change

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
now if we add all the what if scenes as well as dream scenes were at what, probably 25-30%? maybe more? yeah yeah not part of the actual game and all, but they are still same universe and not any less cannon then the rest.
They're... not? I mean, the whole point of a "what if" is that it's NOT the same universe and that it's NOT cannon.

Come on, stop this discussion. It's just getting ridiculous.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so we've gone from 10, to 8, to 18, to 16%. 16% being probably the most accurate. now if we add all the what if scenes as well as dream scenes were at what, probably 25-30%? maybe more? yeah yeah not part of the actual game and all, but they are still same universe and not any less cannon then the rest. idc that the game has the scenes but this trying to downplay them as something insignificant is wrong. maybe throw a vanilla suggestion out for voting if you want peoples perception of the game to change
https://f95zone.to/threads/power-vacuum-ch-11-official-what-why-games.36240/post-11464708

Stop complaining about it. Take the mods advice. If you don't like a fetish that is taking up "16%" of the game, delete it, put the thread in your ignore list and don't download any more updates. You don't even support the dev. Don't talk about "people should suggest Vanilla". That's hypocritical to ask others to do what you won't.

They do get suggested, but the people don't want it so they don't get voted on. You might not like to hear it. You might not agree with it, but since they were introduced, NTR has always been more popular in PV. Vanilla patrons weren't scared off that NTR was always winning, because they were winning from the start.

1694472248338.png

On the very first month WWG released PV, he made a poll asking if NTR should be kept or removed. 89.7% asked to KEEP NTR. That's 10% of players at release saying to remove NTR. Vanilla has never had a strong showing in PV. Yet this game didn't turn into an NTR first game.

Next year he made a poll, that would not change anything. He just made it to see how players choose to play his game. 63% of players played with NTR on.

1694472476572.png

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/power-vacuum-ch-11-official-what-why-games.36240/post-11464708

Stop complaining about it. Take the mods advice. If you don't like a fetish that is taking up "16%" of the game, delete it, put the thread in your ignore list and don't download any more updates. You don't even support the dev. Don't talk about "people should suggest Vanilla". That's hypocritical to ask others to do what you won't.

They do get suggested, but the people don't want it so they don't get voted on. You might not like to hear it. You might not agree with it, but since they were introduced, NTR has always been more popular in PV. Vanilla patrons weren't scared off that NTR was always winning, because they were winning from the start.

View attachment 2922763

On the very first month WWG released PV, he made a poll asking if NTR should be kept or removed. 89.7% asked to KEEP NTR. That's 10% of players at release saying to remove NTR. Vanilla has never had a strong showing in PV. Yet this game didn't turn into an NTR first game.

Next year he made a poll, that would not change anything. He just made it to see how players choose to play his game. 63% of players played with NTR on.

View attachment 2922769
your the one that has made it your goal to downplay how much of the game it actually is when its a large chunk of the game. dont want people to talk about it? that then stop talking about it yourself. just accept that thats more then enough of a portion, even not considering the insane amount of dream and what if content, to not enjoy the game

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
your the one that has made it your goal to downplay how much of the game it actually is when its a large chunk of the game.
But it's not, though. 16% isn't a large chunk. It's less than one fifth.

just accept that thats more then enough of a portion, even not considering the insane amount of dream and what if content, to not enjoy the game
If you think that's too much to enjoy the game, why not play it with NTR off? I mean, the option is right there, made specifically for people like you who don't enjoy it.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
My goal to downplay? It's been my goal to set things straight. To use facts. Why do you think i make all the stat sheets? So we get to the bottom of things. My feelings don't effect the statistics. I've never wrote there were less NTR events then there actually were. I never wrote there was less penetration by NTR then there actually were. So how was i down playing? what have you helped with though? All you do is complain.

if 16% is more then enough to enjoy it. YOUR OWN WORDS. Delete this game and ignore it. You JUST said you don't enjoy this game. Put your money where your mouth is. Otherwise, never complain about the NTR again. You just lost your right after saying you don't enjoy this game anymore.

and it's not even 16% of the "game". it's 16% of the sex of the game. if we put how much runtime an NTR event is out of a whole chapters runtime. it's probably going to be 5% or less on average.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
your the one that has made it your goal to downplay how much of the game it actually is when its a large chunk of the game. dont want people to talk about it? that then stop talking about it yourself. just accept that thats more then enough of a portion, even not considering the insane amount of dream and what if content, to not enjoy the game
Your whole argument is meaningless. Dartred attempted to present objective facts, while you debate semantics and offer no concrete facts of your own.

The game is what it is, and it's nearing completion. It's way too late to change course just to appease complainers or appeal to a phantom audience.

Let it go, man.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
New teasers - paint me a picture with words
NTR teasers - Drew seems to have moved in with Lucia and her mom Keira. Seems they had the talk and Drew is father. Lucia actually looks HAPPY to be with Drew. It's a bad end, so makes sense. No nudity shown, but we know it's the bad end by the title saying NTR.

Oh and the blue shirt she's wearing. God damn! I don't know why, but it makes her breast look amazing. Lucia is actually looking like the hottest girl for this chapters set of teasers. It's not even fancy shirt or anything, but the way they make her breast look even without cleavage lol.

Reactions: mel92

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
NTR teasers - Drew seems to have moved in with Lucia and her mom Keira. Seems they had the talk and Drew is father. Lucia actually looks HAPPY to be with Drew. It's a bad end, so makes sense. No nudity shown, but we know it's the bad end by the title saying NTR.

Oh and the blue shirt she's wearing. God damn! I don't know why, but it makes her breast look amazing. Lucia is actually looking like the hottest girl for this chapters set of teasers. It's not even fancy shirt or anything, but the way they make her breast look even without cleavage lol.
Yeah I agree with you there Darted the blue shirt wow and Lucia does look hot

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
It's funny. These arguments are all about NTR, percentage of game content, game development time, and so on--nothing in the actually political, per se. And yet, I feel like I can tell who's a Republican and who's a Democrat just from the manner in which they frame their arguments.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I don't like politic talks and it'll probably get deleted as for off topic, but who would i be?

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes