dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i see. Just that image alone won't be enough. Once you see the rest you'll understand why we were trying to figure out on the discord what was the story in the teasers.

Reactions: x0run

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Was one of the discord discussions about ntr by bot?
Hunter, Drew, Kevin, dog, and now robot?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Was one of the discord discussions about ntr by bot?
Hunter, Drew, Kevin, dog, and now robot?
I'm not sure what your question is. If you're asking the 4 NTR scenes of this chapter it's Kevin, Cerberus, Hunter and Drew who will probably be next weeks teasers. Don't quote me on next week though. Since he's still creating it, it could be the 21st teaser if he needs more time.

If you're asking about if the robot has NTR scenes, then no. It's part of Hunters bad end. He is using the robot as part of his plan it looks like.

Last edited:

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
I'm not sure what your question is. If you're asking the 4 NTR scenes of this chapter it's Kevin, Cerberus, Hunter and Kevin who will probably be next weeks teasers. Don't quote me on next week though. Since he's still creating it, it could be the 21st teaser if he needs more time.

If you're asking about if the robot has NTR scenes, then no. It's part of Hunters bad end. He is using the robot as part of his plan it looks like.
>Cerberus
>NTR
>Lolwut
I mean, given that the plot didn't derail on the last choice involving Cerberus...well, I guess that doesn't mean he can't set off a bad-end, but I figured Cerberus getting action would just be optional rather than "no, the story ends if you choose this, enjoy the renders and animations then try again." Extra content for those who enjoy a particular flavor of degeneracy, but otherwise a non-issue. What, is Brenna gonna get blackmailed by Hunter for experiencing the wrong (literal) kind of doggystyle if Sterling doesn't close the door properly?

Archer_p

May 14, 2020
I'm not sure what your question is. If you're asking the 4 NTR scenes of this chapter it's Kevin, Cerberus, Hunter and Kevin who will probably be next weeks teasers. Don't quote me on next week though. Since he's still creating it, it could be the 21st teaser if he needs more time.

Does that mean there won't be more Drew scenes at the end?

Reactions: TYOJJ

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
>Cerberus
>NTR
>Lolwut
I mean, given that the plot didn't derail on the last choice involving Cerberus...well, I guess that doesn't mean he can't set off a bad-end, but I figured Cerberus getting action would just be optional rather than "no, the story ends if you choose this, enjoy the renders and animations then try again." Extra content for those who enjoy a particular flavor of degeneracy, but otherwise a non-issue. What, is Brenna gonna get blackmailed by Hunter for experiencing the wrong (literal) kind of doggystyle if Sterling doesn't close the door properly?
I would be very surprised if the dev allows the story to continue and characters just have to live with the fact that "yep brenna just fucked a dog lol"

Reactions: kursatyildis

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
I would be very surprised if the dev allows the story to continue and characters just have to live with the fact that "yep brenna just fucked a dog lol"
You know what? That's a fair point. She's part of the main cast rather than a throwaway side character. Honestly, the bestiality threw me way off when it happened--this really didn't seem like that kind of story. The fact that it was included at all made me assume it would happen again or get brought up in dialogue, like Sterling talking about it with someone. Kind of an odd line to cross with all the other weird shit the story's touched upon...and now I'm wondering how Hunter would react to it, given how he was apparently willing to get wretchedly disgusting to hook up with Brenna when he dressed like Sterling.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Where is the update?
If you mean Chapter 11, it's in the OP. If you mean Chapter 12 then it's not out yet. We guess a November-December Update but more likely a December Update.

P.S. You may want to ask more specifically like:
When does Chapter 12 come out?
or
Did Chapter 11 come out? if that's the Chapter you meant
Peace:)

Reactions: SteveyP
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes