soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
I have loads of respect for you dartred. My mouse clicked the iggy button a long time ago and you gracefully continue to reply to that person.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I don't ignore people because I have to be there to stop the spread of misinformation that scare people away. Imagine if all the "This game is NTR" and "NTR is the focus" people went unchecked. It would scare off a lot of potential new players. I can't see people posting lies if i put them on the ignore list.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I just want to point out that i wrote objective in that last statement on accident. I meant subjective like i said in every other post.

Anyways, here's your animations count.

There are 902 total animations in PV
View attachment 2918952

There are a total of 186 NTR animations (including cerberus). I also want to point out NTR only takes up 258MB of a total of 1.62GB of space for total animations. That's almost 1.3+GB of vanilla animations
View attachment 2918954

total runtime of every animation in the game is 57 and a half minutes
View attachment 2918955

NTR animation runtime is 9 and half minutes
View attachment 2918956

This means NTR animations is only 16.5% of the total runtime of all the animations in the game.

I just don't know how it can be anymore clear. NTR scene are individually longer sure, but because they have too. They are such a low count overall, that when they appear they need to be more impactful.
I was driving... sorry for the delayed response, in case people were waiting for one, since a couple of comments have surfaced.

1. so it's more than more than 10%
2. "NTR scene are individually longer sure, but because they have too. They are such a low count overall, that when they appear they need to be more impactful."

Thank you for this. That's what I was saying it's more than 10%. Now you are admitting the scenes are longer, which I too agree with.
Again my initial concern was the scene count [which you provided, thank you :) ] & Quality. Which I said earlier, it's a visual/kinetic novel based of renders. so mildly put, Sterling has let's say has 10 sex scenes in the update with a specific amount of render/s animations, NTR bad ends let's say 2 for instance for Drew & Hunter have to larger than Sterling to be impactful. But Sterling's 10 sex scene in the update cannot be as larger than bad ends as they will increase dev time, do you think that does justice to 10 sex scenes ?

Last edited:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I don't ignore people because I have to be there to stop the spread of misinformation that scare people away. Imagine if all the "This game is NTR" and "NTR is the focus" people went unchecked. It would scare off a lot of potential new players. I can't see people posting lies if i put them on the ignore list.
lies and misinformation, I hate those things too.
"This game is NTR" and "NTR is the focus" --- I don't know why so many people are saying this and I'll listen to them more sincerely if they actually play the game and then comment this... because anyone who has played the game will knw that;
1. it has NTR bad ends
2. NTR scenes are longer [taking your words here: because it needs to be impactful ]

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so mildly put, Sterling has let's say has 10 sex scenes in the update with a specific amount of render/s animations, NTR bad ends let's say 2 for instance for Drew & Hunter have to larger than Sterling to be impactful. But Sterlings 10 sex scene in the update cannot be as larger than bad ends as they will increase dev time, do you think that does justice to 10 sex scenes ?
I'm not sure what you're asking. maybe it's the few misspellings that preventing me from understanding the questions. Are you asking if 10 Sterling sex scenes shouldn't be as long as Hunter's / Drew's scenes each? If you're saying that 10 Sterling scene's don't have the same runtime as 1 Drew / Hunter scene, that's not right either. Sorry, i just don't understand your question.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
I think I am in the small minority then who just plays a game and decides for themselves if it is for them or not. If it isn't, I just delete it. I am glad this one fell into the like category as well as yours dartred.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I'm not sure what you're asking. maybe it's the few misspellings that preventing me from understanding the questions. Are you asking if 10 Sterling sex scenes shouldn't be as long as Hunter's / Drew's scenes each? If you're saying that 10 Sterling scene's don't have the same runtime as 1 Drew / Hunter scene, that's not right either. Sorry, i just don't understand your question.
Just rephrasing the question... after this will check the thread tomorrow, because if I just ask a question on NTR/Vanilla... NTR supporters just come out and call the argument dumb, even when you have said that the scenes are the longer.. this happened the same in the discord server as well [don't have access to it now, otherwise would have provided screenshots], glad to see this forum also has adopted the mentality of yeah this the game, don't ask/question anything just play it/ don't like it then then just leave, don't say anything about NTR.. anyways since you asked for clarification on my response, please find it below;

I was saying that... Sterling, has let's say has 10 sex scenes in the update with a specific amount of renders &animations, and for NTR bad ends let's say we have 2 for instance for Drew & Hunter, now they have to be larger than one's Sterling sex scene to be impactful [talking only in terms of Animations/renders]. But Sterling's 10 sex scene in the update cannot be as larger than bad ends as they will increase dev time, do you think that does justice to 10 sex scenes ?

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, i had been into these games for about 2 years before PV. Nothing had REALLY caught my attention. Then PV dropped and from CH 1, I knew this game was gonna be a hit. The base formula was already showing good signs. Every chapter actually showed WWG was learning as a developer and the chapters were showing new techniques and the visuals got better. Most games is just a race to make new chapters, but PV was trying to be better then the last every time.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I was saying that... Sterling, has let's say has 10 sex scenes in the update with a specific amount of renders &animations, and for NTR bad ends let's say we have 2 for instance for Drew & Hunter, now they have to be larger than one's Sterling sex scene to be impactful [talking only in terms of Animations/renders]. But Sterling's 10 sex scene in the update cannot be as larger than bad ends as they will increase dev time, do you think that does justice to 10 sex scenes ?
You wrote the exact same thing, with some words moved around. I don't understand what you're asking. 10 sex scenes not as large as bad ends don't do Sterling's sex scenes justice? I'm confused.

Ryzanov

Nov 16, 2021
It seems to me that in 5 years when the game will be released completely and there will be a second part, there will also be a dude who will write that NTR is terrible and bad that there is a lot of it (although it takes well, a maximum of 20 percent of the entire game) LOL

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Yes, because we stil have 10 sex scenes of considerable length versus 2 long sex scenes.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I get it's a line that people who don't like NTR don't want to hear, but it's a joke on who makes the most money or makes any money really.

Reactions: Ryzanov
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes