lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Anyone got any ideas of how the game will finish since we might be near the end?
Sterling and Brena will free Ophelia and the family from Hunter’s financial dependency. Ophelia will face Drew about her affair with Ophelia’s husband and kick her from her house. Sterling will expose Hunter and he will also be kicked out (not before some humiliation see Sterling get all the girls while he gets nothing). Then Sterling and his harem end living happy forever having some orgies regularly and some of the women pregnant

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Sterling and Brena will free Ophelia and the family from Hunter’s financial dependency. Ophelia will face Drew about her affair with Ophelia’s husband and kick her from her house. Sterling will expose Hunter and he will also be kicked out (not before some humiliation see Sterling get all the girls while he gets nothing). Then Sterling and his harem end living happy forever having some orgies regularly and some of the women pregnant
I think we should have last chapter with all the girls pregnant (with bellie) or at least half chapter

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Do we have rough estimate on ETA for 12? I feel like it should be somewhere around late November or early December. It would make for a merry Christmas. :p

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Do we have rough estimate on ETA for 12? I feel like it should be somewhere around late November or early December. It would make for a merry Christmas. :p
Yeah, rough estimate is December. I had asked the big man himself and that's what he thinks. At least before he started writing.

Speculations on how major scenes in the chapter will play out?

I don’t know why but I feel like the Boner Olympics is gonna play a big part in this chapter?
I don't know if it will play a big part of the story, but it's going to be a fun arc.

The 2 biggest "reveals / twist" of next I think will be the reveal of who is Lucia's father and Cath reveals she's pregnant. A chapter or 2 ago she let slip that she stopped getting her periods. So that latest teaser with her pointing to her stomach and then with a baby. It's going to be revealed she's pregnant this chapter, probably.

A scene that we all know is coming, but I'm not sure if it's happening this chapter or next, but a three(or more)some with the main girls. Brenna, Ophelia and Sterling seem likely. Ophelia walks in on them this upcoming chapter so depending on how it plays out, it might break out into a threesome then and there or maybe later in the chapter. Unless it's one of the last scenes to happen, then it will be the chapter after next.

Last edited:

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
Found the game recently and it's quite awesome. I hate NTR, but the way it's done in this game is fine.

That said, I kinda dislike the fact that so much effort (and I assume dev time for renders and animations) go to those.

Especially since some of the poses and angles in the NTR encounters are "better" (in quotes since that's my opinion). One example would be the Amber encounter in which she loses herv-card to the MC (or to Hunter in the NTR variant).

The latest chapter had an enormous amount of effort put in the NTR ending and that just made me think "why not have the MC do all of these instead of having "throwaway" scenes like that? Within the context of the MCs relationship to the girls and circumstances and all that".

Another one that bothers me a bit is the maid girl losing her virginity. The camera angle of the riding and overall quality of the animation is higher on the NTR variant than on the canon one. It all still boils down to taste though.

I guess I'd simply like less focus on the NTR endings overall, I guess. Not necessarily because of it being ntr per sé, since the way this game handles it is perfectly fine with me, but more because quite a few of the NTR has angles, poses and animations that I would've much prefer to have canonically, done by the MC.

I literally just came into this thread and typed this without looking at anything else in the thread, but am I in the minority here?

Still, even with those misgivings, I think this game is a damm gem and I'm glad I ran into it.

Not this fucking debate again...

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Yeah, rough estimate is December. I had asked the big man himself and that's what he thinks. At least before he started writing.

I don't know if it will play a big part of the story, but it's going to be a fun arc.

The 2 biggest "reveals / twist" of next I think will be the reveal of who is Lucia's father and Cath reveals she's pregnant. A chapter or 2 ago she let slip that she stopped getting her periods. So that latest teaser with her pointing to her stomach and then with a baby. It's going to be revealed she's pregnant this chapter, probably.

A scene that we all know is coming, but I'm not sure if it's happening this chapter or next, but a three(or more)some with the main girls. Brenna, Ophelia and Sterling seem likely. Ophelia walks in on them this upcoming chapter so depending on how it plays out, it might break out into a threesome then and there or maybe later in the chapter. Unless it's one of the last scenes to happen, then it will be the chapter after next.
But was it Sterling or Hunter who got Cathrine pregnant tho.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I don't think it'll be revealed. I mean, if you think about it, it would lessen the shock value of the bad ending. Like many things, I think this will be an "early" reveal in the bad ending, but won't be known in the main story. And, while yes, one could argue we already figured it out in the teasers, those aren't available for everyone.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
True. I like the bad ends where they get knocked up. So if Cath is already pregnant, she can't be impregnated in a bad end. If she's pregnant, it would also mean that in the Starling ending, Cath didn't get pregnant by Hunter, but her baby was Sterling's.

I wonder, maybe, just maybe she is saying she WANTS a baby / intended to have Sterling's baby in that one teaser she is pointing to her stomach. It could be that the baby was Hunter's. She does seem to be missing her abs. It could just be a visual thing. Daz changes so much based on angles or lighting.

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
What do you guys think Drew''s bad end is most likely to be this chapter ? My money is on Lucia and maybe her mom and grandma but we might be surprised.
Also aren't the teasers supposed to drop soon on patreon ?

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes