Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
It's funny. These arguments are all about NTR, percentage of game content, game development time, and so on--nothing in the actually political, per se. And yet, I feel like I can tell who's a Republican and who's a Democrat just from the manner in which they frame their arguments.
Oh, so you must be ok with them teaching NTR theory to our kids in schools? :p

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
As a NTR hater, i still love the developer work bcoz we need to understand, whenever you are forcing dev to accomplish our idea rather than his plan, the work will not be significant. And tbh this game contains 80% vanilla and 20% NTR and those NTR will be replaced if you choose them correctly.... Simple as it is, i don't wanna see the NTR and i never choose the bad ending

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
As a NTR hater, i still love the developer work bcoz we need to understand, whenever you are forcing dev to accomplish our idea rather than his plan, the work will not be significant. And tbh this game contains 80% vanilla and 20% NTR and those NTR will be replaced if you choose them correctly.... Simple as it is, i don't wanna see the NTR and i never choose the bad ending
It's even easier just play it with NTR off and you won't even get the option to see ntr.

Dec 14, 2021
so right now it's like that, but it won't go any further than pawing, and in the end Grandpa won't get anything, because all the NTR scenes in the game are considered bad endings, and you'll have to go back to make another choice.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Is there any gallery? Gameplay is a bit boring at the start and wanna make sure the scenes are worth the slog
Gallery appears in Sterling's room after Chapter 1 is complete. Looks like film reels over on the right, above the helpful robot.
Chapter 1 has a more "grind for points" aspect that is not present in most of the game.
Each chapter has around 11 entries in the gallery. Eventually, you get to fully animated and rather lengthy sex scenes with multiple positions and sometimes more than one girl at a time. The sex scenes are pretty great.
HOWEVER! This is a comedy, and if you don't appreciate the comedy aspect, you will get frustrated.
Try to get to the end of Chapter 2 (you'll know, because it says a new chapter starts and there's a big confrontation/conversation scene between Sterling and Hunter). It feels like less of a slog after Chapter 1.
Do not be afraid to use the robot and the hourglass functions while getting through Chapter 1. It's still useful later, but especially in Ch1.

Reactions: Talilover

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/power-vacuum-ch-11-official-what-why-games.36240/post-11464708

Stop complaining about it. Take the mods advice. If you don't like a fetish that is taking up "16%" of the game, delete it, put the thread in your ignore list and don't download any more updates. You don't even support the dev. Don't talk about "people should suggest Vanilla". That's hypocritical to ask others to do what you won't.

They do get suggested, but the people don't want it so they don't get voted on. You might not like to hear it. You might not agree with it, but since they were introduced, NTR has always been more popular in PV. Vanilla patrons weren't scared off that NTR was always winning, because they were winning from the start.

View attachment 2922763

On the very first month WWG released PV, he made a poll asking if NTR should be kept or removed. 89.7% asked to KEEP NTR. That's 10% of players at release saying to remove NTR. Vanilla has never had a strong showing in PV. Yet this game didn't turn into an NTR first game.

Next year he made a poll, that would not change anything. He just made it to see how players choose to play his game. 63% of players played with NTR on.

View attachment 2922769
NTR is more popular in PV as dartred mentioned before, there's no debate about it, all what-if's and dream sequences are majority with the NTR fan-base <on patreon voting and even on F95: they're heavy NTR supporters>, as dartred rightly said that there aren't simply enough vanilla supporters to push it, I realized when chapter 10 & 11 released when I was a patreon, after chapter 11, I just dropped support after playing chapter 11: because nothing was going to change the outcome of how the scenes are designed, of the main game and side content.

Just imagine, I was patreon and just voiced my opinion a couple of days back, all my replies are downvoted here, shows how much support there is for NTR here on f95 and patreon, again this is not kink-shaming. If you're a vanilla fan and don't like how things are going then just drop support, if you don't support the developer financially then just play the game as it is. I thought I can share feedback since I was a patreon but clearly not :D

Reactions: wolfpackjac3

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
NTR is more popular in PV as @dartred mentioned before, there's no debate about it
But the debate isn't about the popularity of a certain kink, it's about the amount of that certain kink.
because nothing was going to change the outcome of how the scenes are designed, of the main game and side content.
I'm sorry, but what do you mean by this? And why would you change the outcome of how the scenes are designed?

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
No that the ntr bad ending for Drew is out and she might be staying with Lucia and Keira. Would the results for her DNA test be on the main storyline or be included in a bad ending?

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
But the debate isn't about the popularity of a certain kink, it's about the amount of that certain kink.
I was just commenting on the data set which he posted earlier from patreon to keep NTR or not, and how many play with NTR on/off. /// https://f95zone.to/threads/power-vacuum-ch-11-official-what-why-games.36240/post-11701443

I'm sorry, but what do you mean by this? And why would you change the outcome of how the scenes are designed?
Outcome just with respect to renders and animations count that's all, the same thing which I mentioned yesterday. But that won't happen as I said in earlier message, it's just not worth for me to invest in this game financially, the game will still do well financially due to NTR patreons backing that's all.

Last edited:

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
Eu estava apenas comentando sobre o conjunto de dados que ele postou anteriormente do patreon para manter o NTR ou não, e quantos jogam com o NTR ligado/desligado. /// https://f95zone.to/threads/power-vacuum-ch-11-official-what-why-games.36240/post-11701443

Resultado só em relação à contagem de renderizações e animações, só isso, a mesma coisa que mencionei ontem. Mas isso não vai acontecer como eu disse na mensagem anterior, simplesmente não vale a pena investir financeiramente neste jogo, o jogo ainda terá um bom desempenho financeiro devido ao apoio dos patreons da NTR, só isso.
[/CITAR]

One of the few games worth investing in would be True Bond. I've never found a game with such perfect animation. The only problem is that there is one update per year. But I doubt anyone would create such a well-written story. The narrative is perfect. The game's author knows that Jessica is a great character. He knows perfectly well that the audience wants a sex scene. But at the same time, he knows it can't be that easy. The game is so good that fans have created fanart and spin-offs of the main game. There is NTR, but NTR is very well written.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes