Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
The saying actually goes "two's company, three's a crowd", which means the two (lovers) want the third person to leave them alone together.

"Three's Company" was a famous sitcom, the title of which was wordplay on the old saying. I think the teaser post being called "Three's Company 2023" is an obvious reference to the classic show.
Nevermind then

Aug 26, 2023
Why do we need to install uncensored patch?? Im new to this universe can anyone explain please?? Its not mentioned in install notes or anywhere

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
thank you. So if I run this game without un-cen patch it wont work??
And it has something to do with ntr??
The full story is, so long as this guy is telling the truth, Silojin reported PV back in the day and patreon was really close to shutting down WWG patreon page. So WWG removed all mentions of drugs, rape, incest etc from his game and is now in compliance to the patreon TOS. So if you were to try the game right now before the patch, it plays like a movie you can just click through with no choices.

So a fan came along and created the mandatory patch to reinstall all the content and restore PV to it's original state.

here is a post of SiloJin admitting it was him and he's currently trying to get gunpowder cocktail page taken down on patreon too. I know a lot of people hate NTR on PV thread, but at least no one is trying to ruin a devs livelihood over it. This guy is trying to actually make people lose their income because he hates NTR.

So if he is lying about PV, he is still actively trying to get gunpower cocktail taken down. That screenshot is from yesterday. You can see that he says he doesn't play NTR games, but he's going around trying to get NTR games taken down.
1694706736105.png
credit to Kingkoopa for the screenshots

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I think he means a bad end where no one is hurt, no drugs are used and everyone is willing. If what we are guessing is right. Lucia is with Drew of her own accord. She goes to / with him. She falls in love, etc. It's still a bad end because Lucia leaves Sterling for Drew. The ending looks to be wholesome for Lucia.

So i think that's what he means by "good" bad ending.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
I would want a bad end where it's BAD for the girls also, like they end up being Hunter's/Drew's sex slave and "don't like it"

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, i remember suggesting something like that and WWG wasn't too keen on something so dark. I do remember him also he wanted to do some darker stuff, but that was before patreon made him change his game. Now that the fan patch exist though. It could probably be done. Though i think we are past the part where Hunter would go full rape on the girls.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Yeah, i remember suggesting something like that and WWG wasn't too keen on something so dark. I do remember him also he wanted to do some darker stuff, but that was before patreon made him change his game. Now that the fan patch exist though. It could probably be done. Though i think we are past the part where Hunter would go full rape on the girls.
Yeah, something like that or maybe blackmail

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
A what if i suggested for Hunter to blackmail Ophelia with went something like this.

What if Hunter tricked Ophelia that he found some loophole in a law that allowed them to be get married. He forces a choice on Ophelia that she must marry him or they will all be kicked out. So faced with a hard choice, she marries Hunter for the good of her kids. This can be early before Brenna's onlyfan really takes off or even later before they had a chance to tell them that they are good on money, but don't tell her before she does the deed with Hunter.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
A what if i suggested for Hunter to blackmail Ophelia with went something like this.

What if Hunter tricked Ophelia that he found some loophole in a law that allowed them to be get married. He forces a choice on Ophelia that she must marry him or they will all be kicked out. So faced with a hard choice, she marries Hunter for the good of her kids. This can be early before Brenna's onlyfan really takes off or even later before they had a chance to tell them that they are good on money, but don't tell her before she does the deed with Hunter.
That does sound good

Rintal

May 6, 2017
This crap with Patreon rules is so easy to get around that I don't understand why some developers are so bothered and worried about it.
Just cut out all the questionable scenes and put them in an additional patch that you have nothing to do with. Even if the story doesn't make sense without this patch, it won't matter since everyone will play with it anyway.
Is it really that difficult?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
That's exactly what the dev is doing to not get in trouble. I heard gunpowder cocktail dev is under review until he submits an acceptable build by patreon right now. So he's going to be doing patches too.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes