dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Wait why is the second to last teasers called “Power Vacuum 2 Teasers”, huh?
The titles are usually a joke, a reference to something or play on words.

"Three's Company" is a reference to the 1977 sitcom by the same name.
"No title required" Was a play on words for NTR (i don't know if joke, but it played with the acronyms)
"The thrill of the cunt" is a joke of the saying "the thrill of the hunt". Where mallory has to earn her "meal" aka Cunnilingus

TLDR: It's probably a joke or reference i think to something that will probably happen in that scene. IMO, it's a joke that Hunter is going to be the new MC in that bad end.

Last edited:
Reactions: maynardkeynes65

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, good point. Hunter said to Sterling in the first chapter when he sat down with him, that if he felt the Power Vacuum with no man in the house after David's death. This adds to my guess that Sterling dies in an "accident". Second case of Power Vacuum = Power Vacuum 2. I think this one is as good as solved.

Reactions: Vexx120

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Yeah, good point. Hunter said to Sterling in the first chapter when he sat down with him, that if he felt the Power Vacuum with no man in the house after David's death. This adds to my guess that Sterling dies in an "accident". Second case of Power Vacuum = Power Vacuum 2. I think this one is as good as solved.
yeah which would make sense, we all know hunter would do whatever it takes just to get with the girls and I still think hunter had got David killed just so he‘ll be out of the way

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
yeah which would make sense, we all know hunter would do whatever it takes just to get with the girls and I still think hunter had got David killed just so he‘ll be out of the way
Do you think that Hunter will do something too Drew? I think there is conflict between them atm.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
There hasn't been any conflict shown between them. Hunter is the one that called Drew. He fully intended to share the girls with Drew. Hunter has always been in the state of mind of "sharing" the girls with Sterling too. So i see no reason for Drew and Hunter to have any conflict right now.

Maybe if Drew is trying to keep the girls for herself, that would be different, but that hasn't been shown.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
There hasn't been any conflict shown between them. Hunter is the one that called Drew. He fully intended to share the girls with Drew. Hunter has always been in the state of mind of "sharing" the girls with Sterling too. So i see no reason for Drew and Hunter to have any conflict right now.

Maybe if Drew is trying to keep the girls for herself, that would be different, but that hasn't been shown.
I dont mean conflict but Drew does find out the tactics Hunter uses for trying to get the girls like drugging them, pretending to be Sterling ect. Drew is against this. So i might sense conflict.
Also with Drew being lucias father what is she tells Hunter that is something she has manage to do whch was knock Keira up Hunter not manage that yet.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, Drew might not agree with Hunters methods, so i see Drew more likely betraying Hunter. If only for maybe 1 of the bad ends. I still think even if there methods are different, they are a team.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Yeah, Drew might not agree with Hunters methods, so i see Drew more likely betraying Hunter. If only for maybe 1 of the bad ends. I still think even if there methods are different, they are a team.
How do you think Drew will betray Hunter tho?

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
From the dialougue Drew seems 100% in with Hunter's methods, the part he is against is that he sees Sterling as such a weak threat for Hunter's overboard schemes, what I want to see is Drew actually noticing that those plans are 100% justified given Sterling's luck. There is too little game left for much build up but I'm still hoping for a resolution on that.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Nah, Drew knows OF the methods, but not that they are being used on her family.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This next part is Drew confronting Hunter. If she was just lying to Sterling about knowing Hunter was drugging everyone, why would she go to Hunter to grill him on it.

I think that's enough evidence to suggest Drew doesn't approve of Hunters methods. Drew "wants" to use love and care to get the girls. Like we will probably see in Lucia's bad end. She was just drugged herself when she used the bottle on Brenna. She was under the influence of the gas in that scene.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Nah, Drew knows OF the methods, but not that they are being used on her family.

This next part is Drew confronting Hunter. If she was just lying to Sterling about knowing Hunter was drugging everyone, why would she go to Hunter to grill him on it.

I think that's enough evidence to suggest Drew doesn't approve of Hunters methods. Drew "wants" to use love and care to get the girls. Like we will probably see in Lucia's bad end. She was just drugged herself when she used the bottle on Brenna. She was under the influence of the gas in that scene.
Remind me again how did Drew manage to get to fuck Tiffany and Brenna? Was it trickery.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes