dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
For Tiff she just pleasured her until she agreed.

For Brenna, Brenna was under the influence of the gas and then Drew gave her the alcohol Hunter left for her.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Nah, Drew knows OF the methods, but not that they are being used on her family.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This next part is Drew confronting Hunter. If she was just lying to Sterling about knowing Hunter was drugging everyone, why would she go to Hunter to grill him on it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think that's enough evidence to suggest Drew doesn't approve of Hunters methods. Drew "wants" to use love and care to get the girls. Like we will probably see in Lucia's bad end. She was just drugged herself when she used the bottle on Brenna. She was under the influence of the gas in that scene.
I didn't explain myself correctly, IF he believed that Sterling was a threat deserving those methods Drew would be all in, he says it himself "That is a protocol for a level 10 threat and you're a level 2 at most!" it's also left pretty clear that Drew is as focused on getting the girls as Hunter, if the threath level was correct he would use just as underhanded methods.

That's what I'm hopping for, for Drew to realise that Sterling IS that big a threat.

Reactions: Only1P

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
ah yeah, I think that will happen. It's just like Hunter. Hunter didn't see Sterling as a thread right away either. It took a few plans being foiled and body parts removed before Hunter realized he can't beat Sterling alone. It's only a matter of time before Drew realizes she's not gonna be getting any pussy without being underhanded.

That said, she said the things Hunter was doing was for level 10 threats, but she also said those things aren't to be used on family. The second batch clearly shows she's against drugs on family. I prefer if she's winning the girls over with swooning rather then drugging.

Last edited:

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
ah yeah, I think that will happen. It's just like Hunter. Hunter didn't see Sterling as a thread right away either. It took a few plans being foiled and body parts removed before Hunter realized he can't beat Sterling alone. It's only a matter of time before Drew realizes she's not gonna be getting any pussy without being underhanded.

That said, she said the things Hunter was doing was for level 10 threats, but she also said those things aren't to be used on family. The second batch clearly shows she's against drugs on family. I prefer if she's winning the girls over with swooning rather then drugging.
Yeah I would prefer Drew to win the girls over than having them drugged. I could also see a few game endings that might come up.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
NOPE. HUNTER ends up with all the women and kicks drew out of the house . Kevin moves in and joins Hunter with the ladies.
No if that happens I could see Sterling and Drew making a plan to stop Hunter. But it would cost Sterling a couple of the girls. I think Drew would take Lucia,Catherine,Keira and Amber. Sterling takes the rest.

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
No if that happens I could see Sterling and Drew making a plan to stop Hunter. But it would cost Sterling a couple of the girls. I think Drew would take Lucia,Catherine,Keira and Amber. Sterling takes the rest.
Yeah Hunter and Kevin can take the rest of the women.

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
The last NTR Teaser 'Three's Company' looks like Lucia and Kayla moved in with Drew, which seems to prove that Drew is Lucia's father, so will Drew corrupt Lucia with his paternal love? Wait and see. And it looks like Kayla was destined to betray her family, and her mother --David's mother.
And everytime I saw Drew, I want Sterling fuck his brain out, maybe with Ophelia, that will be the second hot scene in this game, just after all Mother&daughter scene. :BootyTime:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hey, that's my wallpaper submission!

To give a bit of story to the image. I asked for Hunter to play the girls for the deed to his house. He is cheating, hence the 4 aces by his chair.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Hey, that's my wallpaper submission!

To give a bit of story to the image. I asked for Hunter to play the girls for the deed to his house. He is cheating, hence the 4 aces by his chair.
That'd be an awesome What If? idea too.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I was thinking that too, but what ifs are over a year away before then MIGHT return.

For the what if or more likely dream scene when they come back. They have to watch Ophelia get fucked on the poker table since she lost first, she has to have sex first.

May 30, 2017
Is there any chance a Drew suggestion ever could win in a vote for dream scene/what if. Thinking of pledging but i don't believe Drew is any popular. Is it wasted money to pledge to suggest any Drew content?

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes