Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Will any more teasers be released before the update comes out? (Wanna say someone said that the Drew one was the last one)
Game is in writing phase so there most probably will not be any new teasers but if he is planning on releasing it in December or even November like how many are hinting then he might have to give out something if not teasers to the 5$ tier because 2, 3 months are too much to pay for nothing.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Will any more teasers be released before the update comes out? (Wanna say someone said that the Drew one was the last one)
There will be more teasers. He usually does "teaser salads" once he is done showing every event. He shows bits and pieces of more content of older teasers. He might also have more events that he hasn't actually shown yet too. So at the least, i think we'll have a few more teasers with pictures before we switch over to text only updates.

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
Hello friend dartred I hope you are well.
I know you don't share the teasers, but can you tell us what the latest "Three's Company 2023" is about?

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Wallpaper Voting For September 2023

1. Duel of Fates
A Star Wars theme wallpaper. Sterling dressed as Luke Skywalker holding a lightsaber is about to fight Sean holding a light saber and dressed as Darth Vader but showing his face. Hunter is smirking, dressed as Lord Sidius Sitting on the throne holding a chain that is attached to Tiff neck. She is laying next to the throne wearing the slave bikini outfit with a worried expression. The background it the throne room of the death star.

2. The Creation of Adam
Or should I say The Cucking of Sterling...
In order of appearance from left to right: Sterling, Hunter. Angels in back: Lucia, Catherine, Eva and Amber.

3. Bizarro World
Through some weird Hunter shenanigans, Brenna and Catherine have switched heights, muscles, and proportions, as have Amber and Eva.

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Any explanation for why the salad (variety batch) wasnt posted the other day?
I dont have access to the Discord because I unsubbed, I don't intend to sub again next month just for that.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes