meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
It is. It just needs a day to kick in. As soon as you can, go to your room, and skip until next morning. That should fix everything.
I am not sure if its working. Mom and sisters are working but grandpa is still being called Hunter. Maybe its working lmao who knows

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I swear this used to update more often.
It did, but then the dev starting making every update double in content from the last update. CH 12 is going to be double or more the content of CH 11, which was double the content of CH 10 and so on. So it's only reasonable that the updates are taking longer. At least it's not taking double development time to get double the content.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
It did, but then the dev starting making every update double in content from the last update. CH 12 is going to be double or more the content of CH 11, which was double the content of CH 10 and so on. So it's only reasonable that the updates are taking longer. At least it's not taking double development time to get double the content.
I highly, highly doubt we're going to get "double" content and it's not exactly like Power Vacuum chapters are stuffed with content to begin with. It's already been six months, seven by a week Thursday, and someone on this page floated December as a release window. A game like Power Vacuum is not a high enough quality to justify two updates a year. Sad to see another decent developer fall to the temptation of updates that release at a snail's pace for a game that never goes anywhere and will never be finished to try and drain the user base dry instead of developing a solid reputation for finishing games and putting out worthwhile content. "Double" content is just a smoke screen for taking advantage of patreon's lack of rules forcing more regular updates.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I highly, highly doubt we're going to get "double" content and it's not exactly like Power Vacuum chapters are stuffed with content to begin with.
Each update has had more content than the previous one. That's a fact, actually.
Sad to see another decent developer fall to the temptation of updates that release at a snail's pace for a game that never goes anywhere and will never be finished to try and drain the user base dry instead of developing a solid reputation for finishing games and putting out worthwhile content.
And the dev has already stated we're in the final stretch. There's two to three chapters left and the game's finished.

But please, do try again.

indigis

May 8, 2018
I highly, highly doubt we're going to get "double" content and it's not exactly like Power Vacuum chapters are stuffed with content to begin with. It's already been six months, seven by a week Thursday, and someone on this page floated December as a release window. A game like Power Vacuum is not a high enough quality to justify two updates a year. Sad to see another decent developer fall to the temptation of updates that release at a snail's pace for a game that never goes anywhere and will never be finished to try and drain the user base dry instead of developing a solid reputation for finishing games and putting out worthwhile content. "Double" content is just a smoke screen for taking advantage of patreon's lack of rules forcing more regular updates.
Bro what? If you actually play the game you can see each chapter's content increasing a bunch. Like there's way more renders and animations in a newer chapter vs the previous and you can count it yourself lol

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
You don't know what you're talking about. Chapters 10 & 11 each took 8 months to produce, we're 7 months into chapter 12 development and WWG is in the final phase (writing dialogue). We already get enough bitching in this thread, no need to do it preemptively. As mentioned, updates have been getting progressively larger, so even if this one takes an extra month or 2, I don't have a problem.

Last edited:

TGafy

May 14, 2020
That’s an objective statement. I feel like someone out there outpaces him
Someone, sure. There's bound to be someone out there that does better. But looking at all the different developers as a whole, WWG has consistently proven to deliver. In the avn world where every other game seems to be abandoned or put on a milking spree, WWG has continued to put out releases that continues to have more content than the last one. If there is someone that does more in less time, please share.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Is this a sore spot or point of contention here?
Not really, just bad timing. Sure, we get the occasional "oh, he's milking because he hasn't updated in so long", but we had three posts above yours someone practically say WWG doesn't deliver. So, while you might have not intended it this way, it did feel like an attack on the dev.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Not really, just bad timing. Sure, we get the occasional "oh, he's milking because he hasn't updated in so long", but we had three posts above yours someone practically say WWG doesn't deliver. So, while you might have not intended it this way, it did feel like an attack on the dev.
Ok. I’ve deleted my comments. i will apologize for my original comment, which implied there were developers out there who are faster then him. While meant to be cheeky fun, I see how it could be hurtful. I’m sorry

dorleans

Sep 10, 2021
Btw, do you know how this story ends by any chance considering that youre not restricted by time ;)
If I were a time traveler, that would have gotten me drop everything and immediately start fucking with you.

I'd warm up with spoiling every single future plot development and joke in Power Vacuum, move on to the general worldview shattering, and for my finale see how many paradoxes I could knot into a person's existence by tricking you into just fucking grandmother after grandmother after grandmother.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Only1P
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes