jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Who is Hunter and Drew's main target in this game? I know they want to conquer all the females but they must have a main target?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Who is Hunter and Drew's main target in this game? I know they want to conquer all the females but they must have a main target?
Hunter most obsesses over Ophelia. He has wanted her ever since she came of age but alas Sterling's old man got in there quick and got her pregnant first, his ever presence and continued baby making with her before changing Hunter well out of the picture means she is still the one who got away to Hunter. Brenna likewise is the one who he clearly most physically attracted to.

Drew by contrast was even deduced to be gay by Hunter because of his disinterest in women compared to him, that all change when he met Lucia's mom. It was a game changer for him at first sight - we have no idea where they stand with one another since being chased away as above with all the players gone from the picture for so long but whilst he clearly has all his male urges still when presented with opportunity he doesn't seem to be overtly coveting it anything like his old man. The NTR teasers clearly shows that she and Lucia are his primary targets as ever... in fact the only one he has made a move on so far in the canon story since returning has been Tiff but yeah his own direct family are his main targets by far.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Man, the teasers are HEATING UP. The main event of 12 Chapters is coming to a head. Hunter and Sterling look to be convincing the girls that the other one has been the one drugging / tricking the family all along. Teasers seem to show the bad end side, with Hunter winning the arguments.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
We've got a lot of theories going on the discord, but one that stands out is that this might not even be a bad end at all. There is no NTR in the title and WWG always put NTR when it relates to bad ends.

So we are assuming this is a plain ol story event that will be resolved in another way. Like someone else put it, "this might be a darkest-before-the-dawn kind of moment to set up Sterling's victory".

So it's only looking bad for Sterling before he turns it around. That's one theory at least.

For me, it's an idea i had for a bad end for a long time. That Hunter would use all the evidence and flip it to make it look like Sterling was the bad one the entire time. Though I'm thinking this isn't a bad end, but still doing the evidence flipping part.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes