dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Maybe Drew is confronting Hunter about all the underhanded tricks he's been doing? Drew was mad at him when she found out that he was drugging everyone. I don't think she knew about all the other tricks.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Maybe Drew is confronting Hunter about all the underhanded tricks he's been doing? Drew was mad at him when she found out that he was drugging everyone. I don't think she knew about all the other tricks.
Or maybe hes done something else? Or is not happy with Drew about something. Also is it me or does Hunter feel scared of Drew?

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Probably Hunter had done something to Keira that pissed off Drew, its not that hard to figure out...

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
I dnt think Keira was in the teasers with Hunter?
Right she isnt, but Lucia is.

Picture this:

Hunter is about to win the case, everybody bought his bullshit

At the same time Drew meets Lucia in the shed and she tells her something happened to Keira

Drew ticks off barges in on Hunter in the middle of him spewing his bullshit and exposes him and flips the script.

This is too epic.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Right she isnt, but Lucia is.

Picture this:

Hunter is about to win the case, everybody bought his bullshit

At the same time Drew meets Lucia in the shed and she tells her something happened to Keira

Drew ticks off barges in on Hunter in the middle of him spewing his bullshit and exposes him and flips the script.

This is too epic.
That could sound good to be true.
I wonder what this something that happened to Keira could be?

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
We've got a lot of theories going on the discord, but one that stands out is that this might not even be a bad end at all. There is no NTR in the title and WWG always put NTR when it relates to bad ends.

So we are assuming this is a plain ol story event that will be resolved in another way. Like someone else put it, "this might be a darkest-before-the-dawn kind of moment to set up Sterling's victory".

So it's only looking bad for Sterling before he turns it around. That's one theory at least.

For me, it's an idea i had for a bad end for a long time. That Hunter would use all the evidence and flip it to make it look like Sterling was the bad one the entire time. Though I'm thinking this isn't a bad end, but still doing the evidence flipping part.
That’s what I had for the ultimate bad ending but i also had one where Drew makes a deal with sterling to help take down hunter so She doesn’t get thrown out by the girls but in reality so she can take over and then tries to double cross sterling as well so all of the girls can be hers with no competition

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
So like, wait, did someone post the last tease yet? Or are we talking about it based on vibes/second hand accounts from patreons?

EDIT: Sorry, just saw it on [REDACTED], nice touch having Brenna, Catherine and Ophelia do the-

Uh? Oh come on, Catherine could have put hands on her eyes to do the See no Evil, Hear no Evil, Speak no Evil trinity what a wasted opportunity.

• Haha
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
So like, wait, did someone post the last tease yet? Or are we talking about it based on vibes/second hand accounts from patreons?

EDIT: Sorry, just saw it on [REDACTED], nice touch having Brenna, Catherine and Ophelia do the-

Uh? Oh come on, Catherine could have put hands on her eyes to do the See no Evil, Hear no Evil, Speak no Evil trinity what a wasted opportunity.
I was thinking the same thing about the see, hear, and speak no evil lol.

Reactions: FoolishFool0

carting89

Aug 2, 2022
This is the entire point of the writing. Comedy is about inclusivity. Things are funny if only certain people get it.

Based on my experience here, half of the people posting on this website are fourteen year olds from Bangalore who need something to do while their dick scabs heal.

So, if everyone here understood and appreciated my game's writing, I'd be worried, because it was explicitly made to exclude them. The dialogue is supposed to be tedious and nonsensical for many. It's like Ulysses for your dick. You know, if you swap the musings and subversions of 19th century Irish intellectualism with musings and subversions of commericials I saw as a kid.
Well, you're mostly correct. The writing is tedious for even those who understand the references and jokes. I am a pretty well-versed guy in pop culture references so many times the joke is so funny that I burst out laughing. But those jokes are rare as is understandable. Then there are jokes which are funny but don't make me laugh out loud. Then there is clever word play which is very nice to read. But then there are jokes that are so forced (even the writer admits that in-game, super 'Meta') that I wonder what was the point of that joke here.
It seems like the writer sets a quota for jokes that every piece of dialogue must contain a joke whether it needs it or not. I am very familiar with this kind of writing. I have read a lot of it (and unsuccessfully wrote some too). I have a quick reading speed and great reading stamina. I used to average 120-150 pages a day of normal paperbacks with only a few hours of reading time that I could manage between work and going above 200 during the climax of the book. This game tires me out. I can't even finish a chapter in one sitting even though I know it is nowhere close to what I am actually capable of.
Don't get me wrong I like the jokes but there are only so many times that you can enjoy a funny way to describe a penis, or the times you compare ejaculation with vomiting. After that, it is just how quickly my brain can ignore the joke and read what is actually being said. There is no doubt in my mind that a huge amount of effort went into writing this dialogue but maybe that much effort wasn't needed in the first place. In the pursuit of a joke in every new line, all you have achieved is redundancy in your writing. Repeating a joke multiple times with slight variations. I don't know what to tell you. Keep doing what you do best but dail back the jokes. During proofreading, if a joke seems too forced or too off-topic just take it out, man. At the end of the day, this game is not going mainstream, it won't get the acclaim it deserves for its witty humor and clever wordplay. It will only be read by a couple of thousand low-life degenerates like us.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes