frefdre

Jun 23, 2021
I feel like we've seen almost the entire update through the teasers, I mean if the update comes in December I'm wondering if there's anything else to left to tease.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
WWG said he has variety teasers planed, but he plans to spread them out. Like how we skipped 2 post ago. We didn't get teasers, but on the 1st we did. It's likely we skip 11th and get some more on the 21st. Maybe even skip the 21st if he doesn't have enough to share.

Reactions: frefdre

carting89

Aug 2, 2022
I just finished the last two chapters. It seems like there are only a couple of chapters left since all loose ends are being tied up very nicely. The story is very engaging and fun even the quality of jokes improved as the chapters went on. An overall lovely experience. It seemed to me that chapter 10 had the least amount of story dialogue for the reason that it has the most sex scenes relative to all of the other chapters.
Also, is Lucia the best girl or what? She is my fav character both model and story-wise. Her playing on her tablet and ignoring Sterling while he screws her is probably the hottest thing in this game. I think Drew needs her comeuppance quickly. I hope Sterling fucks that uppity bitch's ass in the next update. At the end of chapter 11 in the teaser for the next update, the dev hints that Drew might be willing to change sides and join Sterling so fingers crossed. I like ntr games and I actively search for good ones but Sterling's relationships are too wholesome with his family and Hunter is just too ugly so I skip the non-canon scenes in this game. The dev intentionally made Hunter so hideous that it is impossible for him to win in canonical events. There is no drug in the world that would make him even remotely fuckable it's intentionally too farfetched. He is so ugly that even a rotting corpse wouldn't let him near itself. I don't think even the STD-ridden prostitutes would give him a chance. There isn't another 3D ntr bull on this whole site that is uglier than him.
Anyway, eagerly looking forward to the next update. Good luck to the Dev. (and yes, you were correct, this is a work of art).

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Hunter is just too ugly so I skip the non-canon scenes in this game. The dev intentionally made Hunter so hideous that it is impossible for him to win in canonical events. There is no drug in the world that would make him even remotely fuckable it's intentionally too farfetched. He is so ugly that even a rotting corpse wouldn't let him near itself. I don't think even the STD-ridden prostitutes would give him a chance. There isn't another 3D ntr bull on this whole site that is uglier than him.
you are so brutal man
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
All these people that don't install the mandatory patch make me curious how the game looks like without it because I installed it from the beginning :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
All these people that don't install the mandatory patch make me curious how the game looks like without it because I installed it from the beginning :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I havent played without it either, but from what I could tell it doesnt change anything, I am pretty sure it just brings up an error when every you try to click on an event.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I havent played without it either, but from what I could tell it doesnt change anything, I am pretty sure it just brings up an error when every you try to click on an event.
It plays like a static novel. No choices, no map movement. a few scenes and then it ends or errors sometimes.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes