Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
just wanted to say 4 things:

1. i LOVE NTR (NTR > vanilla/harem for me personally)
2. i really like Ophelia (even more than brenna - my second favourite)
3.i REALLY liked most of the "what if" scenarios and hope for way more!
4. Ophelia x Hunter (cowgirl, missionary + impregnation please) as "what if" when?

edit: dont mind me if i will leave this here from time to time^^

indigis

May 8, 2018

4. Ophelia x Hunter (cowgirl, missionary + impregnation please) as "what if" when?

Pretty sure #4 already happened during the bad end of Chapter 10

AlexStandal

Oct 19, 2020

I wanna see a bad ending, either WHAT IF'S or Main game, where Ophelia and rest girls are getting banged by Hunter or other Bully Characters while they are on a call over the phone with Sterling.
Individually and together getting banged each girl( like some scenes with 1 girl and others where 2 or 3 girls in the conversation).
I personally wanna see Ophelia getting banged more by Hunter or by other people ( like the tribesmen in What If's). Them getting banged hard( ahegao and other lewd expressions)while talking to Sterling over phone would just be :devilish: :love:
That would be HOT AF!!
What do you guys think?;)

JokerBlack99

Aug 22, 2021
I wanna see a bad ending, either WHAT IF'S or Main game, where Ophelia and rest girls are getting banged by Hunter or other Bully Characters while they are on a call over the phone with Sterling.
Individually and together getting banged each girl( like some scenes with 1 girl and others where 2 or 3 girls in the conversation).
I personally wanna see Ophelia getting banged more by Hunter or by other people ( like the tribesmen in What If's). Them getting banged hard( ahegao and other lewd expressions)while talking to Sterling over phone would just be :devilish: :love:
That would be HOT AF!!
What do you guys think?;)
honestly I don't like ntr, only netori because I only like mc who fuck girls

Wayne_mv

Mar 19, 2019

Hi I'm new making signatures and I love the game, so if anyone is interested in one character in particular you can ask me.

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hi I'm new making signatures and I love the game, so if anyone is interested in one character in particular you can ask me.
I don't suppose you can do one with pregnant Ophelia, Brenna and Cath from What If 7? If it's too big, just Ophelia and Brenna please.

Reactions: D Dog
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes