Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
The wine lowers their inhibitions and increases their sex drive, but they still have their modest decency. It's not like they'd go up to people and ask them to fuck them, but if someone would go up to them and ask them, well, that's something different. Hunter obviously knows about the wine, so he pushes them to the brink, while Sterling has no idea, and thus doesn't push them (since he knows from experience that pushing them will have negative results for him).
This is exactly right. Hunter supplied the special wine, knowing it would make the girls more agreeable to sexual suggestion, and he takes full advantage.

In contrast, Sterling almost wastes the opportunity when he spends so much time questioning the girls' lack of inhibitions. The fact that this doesn't kill the mood and they bang him anyway shows us how powerful the wine is. If Sterling had been more aggressive he probably could've got Ophelia to give up her pussy sooner.

Reactions: Only1P

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I am wondering a few things.
Does Kiera or Nora have any feelings towards Drew/Hunter?
Does Nora know who Lucia's father was before she was born?
How would Hunter react if Drew is Lucia's dad?Will he be angry or would this maybe will him on to try and get one of the girls pregnant?
I also wonder why Kiera and Nora never told David from the start? Or told him who got Kiera pregnant?
How would Aliza and Ophelia react to the news they have a neice via Drew?

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I am wondering a few things.
Does Kiera or Nora have any feelings towards Drew/Hunter?
Does Nora know who Lucia's father was before she was born?
How would Hunter react if Drew is Lucia's dad?Will he be angry or would this maybe will him on to try and get one of the girls pregnant?
I also wonder why Kiera and Nora never told David from the start? Or told him who got Kiera pregnant?
How would Aliza and Ophelia react to the news they have a neice via Drew?
I really hope we get answers to all this next chapter

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
It's not power vaccum related but im looking for a game but can't remember what its called? I know you owe this women money but you cant pay it bck. So she invited you and your friend to her house and you need to be a maid for her and her daughters. I think it was something called estrella or something like that.Can someone help me?

• Angry
Reactions: afdjuicy

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
It's not power vaccum related but im looking for a game but can't remember what its called? I know you owe this women money but you cant pay it bck. So she invited you and your friend to her house and you need to be a maid for her and her daughters. I think it was something called estrella or something like that.Can someone help me?
make a thread in this section, they will be able to help you better
https://f95zone.to/forums/recommendations-identification.104/?prefix_id=61

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes