MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I have a question, so these past teasers we've seen the girls getting close to find out the truth from both Hunter and Sterling POV right, so once they find out about everything, do y'all think Hunter has fail safe or backup plan in case he fails on getting the girls? like another family he'll try to get with.
It depends what your plans are? purely theoretically, it’s time for Sterling to really become a man and fully understand, in this situation, why did Sterling need such training and gain muscles? The closer the ending is, the more Sterling will need to responsibly deal with the consequences, I’m wondering how it will be promoted if the girls find out about this? I have a feeling that in the end the girls themselves will pump Hunter up with all sorts of drugs and he will see with his own eyes how Sterling decided to give him many grandchildren :ROFLMAO: I’m not saying that these trainings will solve anything in the future, I mean, Sterling is now obliged to show everyone that he has really matured and decide to get rid of the hunter, he wouldn’t kill him and do dirty deeds like Hunter does, he also doesn’t would. He’s not that cruel, he just needs to humiliate him significantly, but how? :unsure:

Reactions: Dmob_6438

Beelzeboss3DG

Feb 28, 2020
Sorry if its not the place to ask, but AVN recommendations similar to this one? incest (specially mom x son) + great renders?

Power Vacuum is BY FAR the best Ive tried and everything else has been a disappointment. Lust Theory, Shut up and Dance, Timestamps, all decent - good but nowhere near as good imo.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Sorry if its not the place to ask, but AVN recommendations similar to this one? incest (specially mom x son) + great renders?

Power Vacuum is BY FAR the best Ive tried and everything else has been a disappointment. Lust Theory, Shut up and Dance, Timestamps, all decent - good but nowhere near as good imo.
You're in luck. A Family Venture is somewhat similar. It doesn't have the NTR as grand as PV, but it still has a bit. The latest update lets you fuck the mom too.

ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
Just finished Chapter 11. I hope the erratic behavior from the girls is due to the chemicals from the A/C, cause Catherine has Raped Brenna, Brenna destroyed a Jewish woman's life by falsifying evidence that she was having sex with a neo-Nazi, Lucia has also had some very crazy moments. Once Hunter's gone and they can clean themselves of the mind affecting gas, I hope everything will end happily.

Edit: As for reccomendations, I can give My Dorm and My New Neighbors. Sisterly Lust is also great.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019

When you say "similar to this one" I assume you're talking about the level and quality of writing? It's rare in these kinds of games, which is what makes Power Vacuum stand out. I still enjoy mindless fantasies and "magic cock simulators", but I rarely get attached to their characters because they're typically so one-dimensional. This game's characters, while over-the-top and far-fetched, have a degree of depth and distinctiveness to their personalities that is endearing.

Have you tried Chasing Sunsets? It's got sort-of-incest taboo (it's complicated), fleshed-out characters, great renders, and an overall comfy vibe.

Beelzeboss3DG

Feb 28, 2020
When you say "similar to this one" I assume you're talking about the level and quality of writing? It's rare in these kinds of games, which is what makes Power Vacuum stand out. I still enjoy mindless fantasies and "magic cock simulators", but I rarely get attached to their characters because they're typically so one-dimensional. This game's characters, while over-the-top and far-fetched, have a degree of depth and distinctiveness to their personalities that is endearing.

Have you tried Chasing Sunsets? It's got sort-of-incest taboo (it's complicated), fleshed-out characters, great renders, and an overall comfy vibe.
Yeah, mostly

1) Render and animation quality
2) Writing quality, the humor is a plus but not needed
3) The morality of it. I hate games where the mom just decides to start having sex with her son without thinking it twice. I think its superbly done in Power Vacuum, even better than his relationship with his sisters.

I did, I really love it, but I dont consider it incest tbh.

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021

Demon Boy was shaping up to be PV’s true rival imo, but it’s sadly discontinued.
Still recommend you to check it out it’s great.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Gunpowder cocktail could be very close once it starts actually doing sex scenes. As of right now, it's just 1 giant teaser.
There is quite a few good games that similar to Power Vaccum.
Chasing Sunsets, Gunpowder cocktail is good.
Your's was good too Darted Cherish These Times. I still play that but its weird as the site I play it on said it was updated in June. Might be an error or something.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
area69 is good and kinda funny, but this one have from teens to grannies, i mean real grannies

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
After I finished episode 5, I decided to read every comment and review for 2-3 months that was written and I’m a little surprised :censored: how some are against NTR as well as some are against harems... you know, this is my first game where the tags have Harem + NTR ... I have never been a fan of NTR, but I never had the right to insult and indicate a genre with NTR, if there is NTR, I ask people or pass by such NTR games where you have no choice except coercion, I don’t like where yours is the character is forced to watch the NTR scenes, when there are choices it sounds more realized, when I want to see the NTR I will do this as a 2nd save to see what and how the scenes are shown, I even like the NTR sex scenes that you can literally avoid. What I mean is, why show hatred towards the genre if in this game it is just “Fake” and can be easily avoided? The more I read the comments, I'm just shocked at how people indicate what to remove and what to leave... I like games like this where they put choices in front of you, as a fan of harem or vanilla, I've never tried to resist NTR, just keep it simple! I think people who went against NTR have nothing to do with the harem, they are simply offended by their lives, which they imagine themselves in the place of a character in the game and suffer.. fans of harems or the same vanilla would not write such nonsense knowing that they can play without NTR and calmly enjoy the game. My advice to you, if someone is trying to argue about NTR or harem, remember they are doing this on purpose so that NTR fans and harems hate each other. everyone enjoys their favorite game genre... there is, for example, My Dorm or the same WVM, where people can easily play a harem without arguing, it seems to me that we are missing something, such fans, knowing that there is NTR, would not argue.. these are probably completely offended people... I always ask you if it’s possible to safely avoid NTR, what’s so difficult about that? Finding out an opinion won’t hurt... just play calmly and live without a quarrel, and you don’t need to change anything here, I like this game and wish you good luck, the main thing is that, like some, you don’t make the mistake where sometimes the endings end without meaning.:whistle:

Last edited:

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020

Photo Hunt has tremendous renders. The animations aren't across the board as good, but they have progressively gotten better and better.
It's got a ton of Mom x Son content and B&S too.
It doesn't have the same NTR set up but there are sharing/corruption paths for people looking for stuff that's less vanilla.
Not as well written/funny, but engaging characters and solid writing.
A Family Venture is very similar to PV, though the renders aren't as good and it has an erratic update schedule though

If you don't need incest content then both of Philly Games games: Depraved Awakening and City of Broken Dreamers are excellently written and beautiful visually also some of the best sex scenes you'll find in a game of this sort. Depraved Awakening is kinda set up for F&D incest, though you can play with or without and the narrative works just as well
Defending Lydia Collier is also very well written, but not as strong visually, though it is still solid

Last edited:

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
Are there more chapters missing? Que? 11 chapters! It took me days to finish all the chapters and only now that I finished everything it tells me to continue on chapter 12, so the "completed" tag is fake, this game seems to have more chapters or who knows, I don't. I didn't even see the end, I'm left with the intrigue of knowing how it goes, the Spanish Subtitles are already terrible, the characters have a rather strange humor when starting a conversation, well, I hope not. Get out of this game and quit. With intrigue like this, it needs an update soon, because if not, it'll be another game I wasted "days" of my life playing.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Screenshot - A Mother's Love Part 12

Here are three rendered screenshots from the game.

The update is set to be release on November Twelfth [12th], but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on November Fifth [5th].
Wrong thread maybe? :unsure: That doesn't look like anything from Power Vacuum.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Screenshot - A Mother's Love Part 12

Here are three rendered screenshots from the game.

The update is set to be release on November Twelfth [12th], but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on November Fifth [5th].
Err, wrong thread maybe ?

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes