MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
The good ending will be the canon ending
I started this game 3 days ago and have already reached chapter 3. judging by the comments, I see a lot of wait disagreement ahead? Apparently Mc couldn't kick Hunter out any further... that's why I asked if it was possible, apart from the canonical ending, to get a good ending sooner or later)))) I never thought I would like this game :D

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
We are getting "bad endings" because they aren't canon. The way the official ending will go is probably harem. Though i do wish for a more solidified "bad ending" to compete with the official good ending we'll eventually get.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
We are getting "bad endings" because they aren't canon. The way the official ending will go is probably harem. Though i do wish for a more solidified "bad ending" to compete with the official good ending we'll eventually get.
Yeah I can see the ending being a harem. Maybe Hunter/Sterling/Drew have their own girls but still fuck all of them. And Hunter and Sterlng will get the girls pregnant. Also think that coz Drew cant have any kids she would most likely ask HUnter or Sterling to get some of her harem girl pregnant for her.
Hunter's harem might be:Ophelia,Nora,Amber's mum.
Sterling's harem might be:Brenna,Tiffany,Amber,Eva
Drew's harem might be:Lucia,Kiera,Catherine.
Darted what do you mean by an solidified bad ending?And what do you think it would be?

Reactions: AlexStandal

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It’s nice that in every update Sterling changes in appearance... this is rare for Vn, otherwise it happens throughout the whole year in different games. Mc looks like the boy he was and still is. I also liked the quality of the scene as each chapter increases! :love:

I like Brenna and Ophelia so far, This is the first game where it shows you “If you make the wrong choices” then NTRs appear and then return you back. very interesting idea! I can’t wait until Sterling finally defeats evil. :sneaky:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Though i do wish for a more solidified "bad ending" to compete with the official good ending we'll eventually get.
Darted what do you mean by an solidified bad ending?And what do you think it would be?
It might be fun if the final chapter gets alternate endings, one "good" and one "bad", and let the player decide for themselves which one is true/canon. I think it would be a lot of work to make both endings equally epic, but we've seen the bad ends getting more and more elaborate, so maybe WWG will go all out for a final bad end to top them all.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It might be fun if the final chapter gets alternate endings, one "good" and one "bad", and let the player decide for themselves which one is true/canon. I think it would be a lot of work to make both endings equally epic, but we've seen the bad ends getting more and more elaborate, so maybe WWG will go all out for a final bad end to top them all.
Btw, In recent months, developers from different games have destroyed the endings, which are partially connected with a bad ending or an illogical ending. I hope this developer will surprise us with a good ending so that everyone can enjoy it, it doesn’t matter whether it’s bad, the main thing is to end the story beautifully, and not like some who didn’t care on the fans and spoil the game. Maybe even the harem will turn out better than everyone thinks, because some people don’t like harems. although everyone has their own taste.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, exactly that.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Btw, In recent months, developers from different games have destroyed the endings, which are partially connected with a bad ending or an illogical ending. I hope this developer will surprise us with a good ending so that everyone can enjoy it, it doesn’t matter whether it’s bad, the main thing is to end the story beautifully, and not like some who didn’t care on the fans and spoil the game. Maybe even the harem will turn out better than everyone thinks, because some people don’t like harems. although everyone has their own taste.
I seem to remember WWG on Discord a while back mentioning other games with bad/abrupt endings, so I think he's well aware of the importance of a good ending. Quality of writing is one of the main things that distinguishes Power Vacuum from so many other games, so I have high hopes for a decent ending.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I seem to remember WWG on Discord a while back mentioning other games with bad/abrupt endings, so I think he's well aware of the importance of a good ending. Quality of writing is one of the main things that distinguishes Power Vacuum from so many other games, so I have high hopes for a decent ending.
So that’s not the only thing I noticed. many are disappointed with their favorite game because of the bad ending. We hope for the best! What? Why? Games

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
How long can a dream scene be?
They're supposed to be pretty short. Usually a few still shots to establish the scene, and then one sex animation with multiple angles, and maybe a slight variant of that animation i.e. different facial expressions. Close it out with a few more stills, but overall very short. The reason for this is that short scenes take up less of the dev's time, so he can focus on making the next chapter of the main game.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
They're supposed to be pretty short. Usually a few still shots to establish the scene, and then one sex animation with multiple angles, and maybe a slight variant of that animation i.e. different facial expressions. Close it out with a few more stills, but overall very short. The reason for this is that short scenes take up less of the dev's time, so he can focus on making the next chapter of the main game.
aw that makes sense

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
So, I finished chapter 4 and am already starting chapter 5. I would like to know if there will be hot sex between Mc and Ophelia? Is it close or will I have to work harder for each chapter?

Ophelia is too hot a MILF for me, I hope to get scenes with her! :love: I also like Brenna, she was very suitable as a girl for Mc :sneaky:

I would never have thought that I would like a full-fledged sandbox, thanks to (Being a Dik). It’s very interesting with every playthrough, even the NTR doesn’t push me away from the game. nice and funny game

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
So, I finished chapter 4 and am already starting chapter 5. I would like to know if there will be hot sex between Mc and Ophelia? Is it close or will I have to work harder for each chapter?
Yes, the MC will eventually fuck Ophelia's brains out, but you still have a ways to go before it happens. Ophelia is totally worth the wait, and you're kind of lucky to have started this game recently, some of us had to wait years to get Ophelia lol. There is a steady escalation of sexual activity between them each chapter, which I think was well paced compared to some other games where progress with the MILF feels like "one step forward, two steps back" (e.g. No More Money).

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yes, the MC will eventually fuck Ophelia's brains out, but you still have a ways to go before it happens. Ophelia is totally worth the wait, and you're kind of lucky to have started this game recently, some of us had to wait years to get Ophelia lol. There is a steady escalation of sexual activity between them each chapter, which I think was well paced compared to some other games where progress with the MILF feels like "one step forward, two steps back" (e.g. No More Money).
A Wife and Mother...

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Sometimes looking at the plot of how the story of Mc and his confrontation with Hunter goes, imagine the ending where all the girls find out about Hunter’s plan and the ending will turn out to be how all the girls tied up the hunter on the chair and in front of him they and Sterling decided to have an incredible sex-marathon until the grandfather grabbed heart attack?:ROFLMAO: Each of the girls will be filled with milk and a happy-end

How's that for an idea? in the future the ending should be incredible so that some harems will be simply shocked o_O

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I have a question, so these past teasers we've seen the girls getting close to find out the truth from both Hunter and Sterling POV right, so once they find out about everything, do y'all think Hunter has fail safe or backup plan in case he fails on getting the girls? like another family he'll try to get with.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I have a question, so these past teasers we've seen the girls getting close to find out the truth from both Hunter and Sterling POV right, so once they find out about everything, do y'all think Hunter has fail safe or backup plan in case he fails on getting the girls? like another family he'll try to get with.
I think he will have a plan.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes