Vexx120

Sep 22, 2023
Hi guys, estoy buscando el Ch.10-11 para android pero no lo encuentro por ninguna parte alguien seria tan amable de pasármelo?

Feb 1, 2021
Where can I find gallery? I'm playing PC chapter 11 (the last one that can be downloaded) and currently reach Chapter 6. There were no tasks till now or at least I didn't see/have them

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I wanna see a bad ending, either WHAT IF'S or Main game, where Ophelia and rest girls are getting banged by Hunter or other Bully Characters while they are on a call over the phone with Sterling.
Individually and together getting banged each girl( like some scenes with 1 girl and others where 2 or 3 girls in the conversation).
I personally wanna see Ophelia getting banged more by Hunter or by other people ( like the tribesmen in What If's). Them getting banged hard( ahegao and other lewd expressions)while talking to Sterling over phone would just be :devilish: :love:
That would be HOT AF!!
What do you guys think?;)
I want to see bad ending where Drew is fucking Ophelia and Aliza non stop in all holes. Drew cums in both of them and Ophelia and Aliza are both into her.
For a what if I would love to see Drew corrupting and fucking the girls in chapter 10 (this is where she first appears in the game). She stalks the girls proberly picking her main targets. I think her first target should be Catherine coz Drew helps her look for a job.Maybe this job is something in the fitness work. A yoga or gym instructor. Catherine is told by Drew she has found a job but needs a work out video to help get an interview. Drew and Catherine are always in the gym. This is when Drew starts to corrupt her and eventually fucks her in everyhole. One day Sterling is looking for her and walks down and see's them fucking. Drew notices him and she starts asking Catherine who she prefer's fucking and using her. Catherine then says Drew. Just as Drew is about to put another load in Caherines tight pussy Sterling looks at Drew defeated. What happens after?
I would love to see Hunter and Sterling fucking one of the girls and maybe have some kind of fight about who might have got the girl pregnant.

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
What i would like to see.....
When CATHERINE, OPHELIA and Sterling went to confront KEVIN about blackmailing OPHELIA, instead of him being a punk and giving in to their demands, he calms everyone down and offers them a drink. KEVIN gives the ladies and arousal drug and sterling a knockout drug.
35 minutes later KEVIN is in the bedroom pounding OPHELIA and CATHERINE, Sterling on the other hand is knocked out on the sofa.
KEVIN goes to the kitchen to get some PowerAde when he notices BRENNA approaching his door. BRENNA knows that OPHELIA, CATHY and Sterling went over to KEVIN's to confront him.
30 minutes later KEVIN has BRENNA on the bed fuckin her good while OPHELIA and CATHRINE are waiting their turn with KEVIN. They have a long night ahead of them.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Is there any news on what if vol 9?
Yes. There will be no What If Vol 9. WWG is fully concentrated on completing the next chapter, including sacrificing his personal time, in which he he would create What If's. So, until the update is released, there will be no What If's. Once it's done, he may return.

But not for volume 9. He'll skip that one.

Reactions: Deep-Six

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Yes. There will be no What If Vol 9. WWG is fully concentrated on completing the next chapter, including sacrificing his personal time, in which he he would create What If's. So, until the update is released, there will be no What If's. Once it's done, he may return.

But not for volume 9. He'll skip that one.
So he directly continues with What if Vol 10 then?:LOL:

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Only when the MC get rid of Hunter for good (there's no metaphor in what I'm implying) finally the game will have a proper end.. In my country people knows someone like him with a name: 'cansino'... What a pest... The girl with a dick that appears along the game has even more charisma and at least is easier to look at...

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Then it is explained about wine and everything and starts to make sense but indeed, for some reason, they don't fall for MC under the same wine and don't go that crazy. Maybe it will be explained later with Hunter being super skilled, more expereinced than MC.
The wine lowers their inhibitions and increases their sex drive, but they still have their modest decency. It's not like they'd go up to people and ask them to fuck them, but if someone would go up to them and ask them, well, that's something different. Hunter obviously knows about the wine, so he pushes them to the brink, while Sterling has no idea, and thus doesn't push them (since he knows from experience that pushing them will have negative results for him).

Why skip volume 9?
It... it was a joke...

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes