dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Is there any chance a Drew suggestion ever could win in a vote for dream scene/what if. Thinking of pledging but i don't believe Drew is any popular. Is it wasted money to pledge to suggest any Drew content?
Drew is very popular actually. With the people that support the game. I do see a good chance that she wins.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Since someone made a model on CivitAI for Ophelia, i trained these models on Stable Diffusion and i think the results weren't that bad, even i always have problems with fingers, fingers are by far the worst part.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I made then using Dreamshaper, ReV Animated and Epicrealism.

Last edited:

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I was thinking that too, but what ifs are over a year away before then MIGHT return.

For the what if or more likely dream scene when they come back. They have to watch Ophelia get fucked on the poker table since she lost first, she has to have sex first.
I bet Hunter is dreaming of bending Ophelia over the table and fucking her tight pussy raw while Brenna and Catherine watch in horror

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Is there any chance a Drew suggestion ever could win in a vote for dream scene/what if. Thinking of pledging but i don't believe Drew is any popular. Is it wasted money to pledge to suggest any Drew content?
The highest backers all simp for the NTR antagonists. I think it is but a matter of time before Drew gets the chance to shine and worst case scenario you still support the dev which is never a bad thing.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I wonder how Hunter will take the news when Sterling/Lucia inform him about Drew being Lucia's dad. What will his plans be?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I don't think that changes anything. She is already shown that she likes to share just like Hunter.

Don Ramon

Aug 30, 2019
Sound patch for ¨ What If... Vol. 8(Ophelia Futa NTR)(Requires Patch)¨

Hello friends... first of all this is a Google translation, I speak Spanish.
First of all I want to thank the creator of the game, he is undoubtedly one of the best on this forum,
but I think it would be the best of all if it had sound.
That's why from my humble place I made a patch to add sound. I would like to do it to the main game,
but it is impossible to do it in a SANDBOX game. The rpy files change with each update.
Maybe in the future when the game ends I will do it... PS: I don't like the NTR content but since Ophelia is the protagonist I did it...
I hope you enjoy...

yeahwhatever

Aug 14, 2020
Will any more teasers be released before the update comes out? (Wanna say someone said that the Drew one was the last one)

Damon23

Nov 8, 2021
Sound patch for ¨ What If... Vol. 8(Ophelia Futa NTR)(Requires Patch)¨

Hello friends... first of all this is a Google translation, I speak Spanish.
First of all I want to thank the creator of the game, he is undoubtedly one of the best on this forum,
but I think it would be the best of all if it had sound.
That's why from my humble place I made a patch to add sound. I would like to do it to the main game,
but it is impossible to do it in a SANDBOX game. The rpy files change with each update.
Maybe in the future when the game ends I will do it... PS: I don't like the NTR content but since Ophelia is the protagonist I did it...
I hope you enjoy...

Pixeldrain

Workupload
Your work is amazing, thank you so much brother

Reactions: Don Ramon
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes