dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
On September 1st, Dev said he's 75% done. He just needs to do the script and a few renders. So November at the earliest and December at the latest, we think.

Last edited:

yeahwhatever

Aug 14, 2020
I think he means a bad end where no one is hurt, no drugs are used and everyone is willing. If what we are guessing is right. Lucia is with Drew of her own accord. She goes to / with him. She falls in love, etc. It's still a bad end because Lucia leaves Sterling for Drew. The ending looks to be wholesome for Lucia.

So i think that's what he means by "good" bad ending.
Yeah, that's what I meant when talking about "good" bad endings.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
PowerVacuum - Chapter 12
All Teasers Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I wonder if there will be any conflict between Hunter/Drew as Drew might be the dad to Lucia( based on the teasers). So I wonder if Keira will forgive her for what she done but will find it hard to trust her.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
what do you mean thwarted?
thwart:
verb (used with object)
  1. to oppose successfully; prevent from accomplishing a purpose.
  2. to frustrate or baffle (a plan, purpose, etc.).
Specifically how doesn't matter. Just the thought of Hunter getting cockblocked by something he introduced has me lol.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
thwart:
verb (used with object)
  1. to oppose successfully; prevent from accomplishing a purpose.
  2. to frustrate or baffle (a plan, purpose, etc.).
Specifically how doesn't matter. Just the thought of Hunter getting cockblocked by something he introduced has me lol'ing.
Thanks for the info on the word

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It would be hilarious if Hunter got thwarted by hologram Sterling! :LUL:
I'm calling robot Sterling (IF Sterlings mind/brain was put into it) will find the will to tip itself over and crush Hunter. Bypassing the law of robots.

• Haha
Reactions: TGafy

xTakeshi69

Jul 13, 2019
The full story is, so long as this guy is telling the truth, Silojin reported PV back in the day and patreon was really close to shutting down WWG patreon page. So WWG removed all mentions of drugs, rape, incest etc from his game and is now in compliance to the patreon TOS. So if you were to try the game right now before the patch, it plays like a movie you can just click through with no choices.

So a fan came along and created the mandatory patch to reinstall all the content and restore PV to it's original state.

here is a post of SiloJin admitting it was him and he's currently trying to get gunpowder cocktail page taken down on patreon too. I know a lot of people hate NTR on PV thread, but at least no one is trying to ruin a devs livelihood over it. This guy is trying to actually make people lose their income because he hates NTR.

So if he is lying about PV, he is still actively trying to get gunpower cocktail taken down. That screenshot is from yesterday. You can see that he says he doesn't play NTR games, but he's going around trying to get NTR games taken down.
View attachment 2929298
credit to Kingkoopa for the screenshots
bruh this guy has mental health problems

Reactions: Sirren
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes