Krahat47

Oct 11, 2020
So I played this game out a few months back, and now re-downloaded it since some updates came through. However, it seems like it has changed a bit? I can't roam around, which I remember doing so, I don't get to choose *any* dialogue options and / or avoidable NTR scenes at all... Did I download a different version or something?

DarkKatarn

Dec 16, 2022
So I played this game out a few months back, and now re-downloaded it since some updates came through. However, it seems like it has changed a bit? I can't roam around, which I remember doing so, I don't get to choose *any* dialogue options and / or avoidable NTR scenes at all... Did I download a different version or something?
Did you download and install the mandatory patch?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
we need to understand this:
patrons are not small children playing naughty games.
patrons are adults that support the DEV in whatever route he decide. if that is ntr so be it.
because a patron understand that the game is not solely for him but for all pervs. he accept diversity.
unfortunately f95 has TONS of children. and I dont need to explain how a children behave. spoiled and egocentric.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
https://f95zone.to/threads/power-vacuum-ch-11-official-what-why-games.36240/post-11464708

Stop complaining about it. Take the mods advice. If you don't like a fetish that is taking up "16%" of the game, delete it, put the thread in your ignore list and don't download any more updates. You don't even support the dev. Don't talk about "people should suggest Vanilla". That's hypocritical to ask others to do what you won't.

They do get suggested, but the people don't want it so they don't get voted on. You might not like to hear it. You might not agree with it, but since they were introduced, NTR has always been more popular in PV. Vanilla patrons weren't scared off that NTR was always winning, because they were winning from the start.

View attachment 2922763

On the very first month WWG released PV, he made a poll asking if NTR should be kept or removed. 89.7% asked to KEEP NTR. That's 10% of players at release saying to remove NTR. Vanilla has never had a strong showing in PV. Yet this game didn't turn into an NTR first game.

Next year he made a poll, that would not change anything. He just made it to see how players choose to play his game. 63% of players played with NTR on.

View attachment 2922769
These stats speak volumes, you shouldn't have shared these here lol

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
The picture with Lucia and Drew when I think Lucia reveals the truth about her being her dad, Drew's facial expression to me seems like shes in denail, shameful or lost. Because she knows what she did was wrong but now knows that shes a parent. What do you think her feelings look like?

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
The picture with Lucia and Drew when I think Lucia reveals the truth about her being her dad, Drew's facial expression to me seems like shes in denail, shameful or lost. Because she knows what she did was wrong but now knows that shes a parent. What do you think her feelings look like?
I assume they would've worked out some of this stuff before moving in together, but Drew may be expressing regret for not being around for Lucia's childhood. Lucia may be forgiving, thinking that Drew didn't even know about her. There's too much we don't know, like how Drew and Keira felt about each other in the past, and what would cause them to get back together now.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I assume they would've worked out some of this stuff before moving in together, but Drew may be expressing regret for not being around for Lucia's childhood. Lucia may be forgiving, thinking that Drew didn't even know about her. There's too much we don't know, like how Drew and Keira felt about each other in the past, and what would cause them to get back together now.
Thats what I am thinking.

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
For some of you who haven't seen it yet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With absolutely zero context can I just say this shit looks actually has the potential to be cute as fuck like I know this is a major bait and switch about Lucia fucking her Trans Mom but hey weirder shit has happened in this game.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
No, i agree. We were talking about how even though this is a bad end. This actually looks wholesome for Lucia and Drew. Like Lucia looks so happy to be with Drew. I know it's weird for a bad end, but i hope Lucia fucks Drew because she either loves that her dad is a Futa or that they legit bond first. Nothing underhanded.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
With absolutely zero context can I just say this shit looks actually has the potential to be cute as fuck like I know this is a major bait and switch about Lucia fucking her Trans Mom but hey weirder shit has happened in this game.
What would Lucia actually call Drew tho her trans dad or trans mom? I've no complaints its a great storyline

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
No, i agree. We were talking about how even though this is a bad end. This actually looks wholesome for Lucia and Drew. Like Lucia looks so happy to be with Drew. I know it's weird for a bad end, but i hope Lucia fucks Drew because she either loves that her dad is a Futa or that they legit bond first. Nothing underhanded.
Darted I cant wait till this next chapter(12) look foward to how Lucia will be with Drew and futher on in the game how will her relationship develop with her mum and Drew? Also how will Hunter feel when he finds out? And Sterling?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
If the uncensored patch is mandatory, maybe put the game prepatched on Subscribestar, and put that version here? It's what Dev of Long Live the Princess did, and it worked well. (y)
Just a suggestion. This game would probably sell well on SS.

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
About the Drew teaser the titl is "three is a party" and the natural continuation of that is "four is a crowd". I'd be very surprised if Hunter doesn't come along toward the end like in the Brenna x Drew scene to make sure the debauchery remains the main focus. Otherwise thats not really a bad end.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
About the Drew teaser the titl is "three is a party" and the natural continuation of that is "four is a crowd". I'd be very surprised if Hunter doesn't come along toward the end like in the Brenna x Drew scene to make sure the debauchery remains the main focus. Otherwise thats not really a bad end.
The saying actually goes "two's company, three's a crowd", which means the two (lovers) want the third person to leave them alone together.

"Three's Company" was a famous sitcom, the title of which was wordplay on the old saying. I think the teaser post being called "Three's Company 2023" is an obvious reference to the classic show.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
The saying actually goes "two's company, three's a crowd", which means the two (lovers) want the third person to leave them alone together.

"Three's Company" was a famous sitcom, the title of which was wordplay on the old saying. I think the teaser post being called "Three's Company 2023" is an obvious reference to the classic show.
So I guess the two lovers are Drew and Keira. Maybe Keira still has feelings for Drew or vise versa.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
So I guess the two lovers are Drew and Keira. Maybe Keira still has feelings for Drew or vise versa.
As I recall, the premise of the Three's Company show was 2 girls and 1 guy (all single) are roommates, but the landlord didn't want to allow it because of old-fashioned morality, so the roommates lied and said the guy was gay.

This may parallel with Drew, in that people may think "just 3 women living together, nothing going on there", unaware that Drew has a penis and is (most likely) fucking the other 2.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes