Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I mean even tho I dont want that to be the case, the teasers are suspiciously suggestive, first the wine, second Sterling is not present in any of the pictures, and third the word play "Learning From The Master" oh and typically the abbreviation MC is almost always present in the byline leading to the teasers which is not the case with this one, yikes...
I didn't read into it and only took "master" as a reference to Flora's cooking skills, but you might be on to something. :unsure:

As for someone else being present, in the last pic I can't tell if the ladies are staring into space, or they're looking at someone who just walked in. Maybe they were caught doing something naughty and they try to play it off?

Reactions: Grey Wolf 73

Phenim

Nov 10, 2021
Well, since I don't see any even remotely good outcome possibly coming from Caspian smoking the truth serum, for him at least, I'd say that this will be the last we see of him.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I don't understand why the dev didnt made something so we could know what scenes have NTR and which don't, the gallery now is not intuitive at all in that sense, if you want to see the NTR scenes you have to guess or look all the scenes one by one until you find them and is the same if you don't want to watch them.

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
I don't understand why the dev didnt made something so we could know what scenes have NTR and which don't, the gallery now is not intuitive at all in that sense, if you want to see the NTR scenes you have to guess or look all the scenes one by one until you find them and is the same if you don't want to watch them.
I think once you've played the game it's pretty easy to find the scene you're looking for in the gallery.

Reactions: sava75

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
I'm 99% sure we're missing some of the older teasers, or at least they aren't listed in the list of teasers for chapter 12 we have here, such as Boner Olympics.

That said, hey, getting closer and closer to the "Kevin and Drew get together, Kevin becomes a trans woman, and they travel the world being House Game Villain leaving Rhode Island alone as Sterling's turf, Hunter gets an heart attack" ending I envisioned.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Miliryan and Only1P

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
View attachment 2694840

Thinking about it, Hunter would do what Griffith did in an heartbeat given the chance, sacrifice the family to become immortal and shit.

I'm half expecting to watch a future NTR scene literally entirely concentrated on him r-ping, like, Brenna while keeping direct homoerotic eye contact with a mutilated Sterling to show who is he actually allegorically fucking here, just to get the NTR shit full circle (IE, reduce female characters to props and middle men in a eternal war between two dudes).

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Thinking about it, Hunter would do what Griffith did in an heartbeat given the chance, sacrifice the family to become immortal and shit.
Coincidentally we had a conversation on Discord some months ago comparing Power Vacuum and Berserk characters. It was on my mind after seeing the Berserk poster in Amber's room. If I remember correctly, WWG said Hunter is most like Wyald.

Reactions: FoolishFool0

john984

Jun 6, 2020
PowerVacuum - Chapter 12
All Teasers Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Given the size of the gut, I am to assume the animation involves Kevin?
I must've been distracted by Ophelia because I didn't notice that, but you could be right! We know from the teasers that Ophelia brings Kevin to her room, maybe this animation is part of a "bad ending" featuring them?

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I must've been distracted by Ophelia because I didn't notice that, but you could be right! We know from the teasers that Ophelia brings Kevin to her room, maybe this animation is part of a "bad ending" featuring them?
Cant wait to see this bad ending with Kevin and Ophelia.

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

indigis

May 8, 2018
Pretty sure that animation is with MC as the correlating teasers are titled "Ophelia starts routinely punishing our MC whenever she needs to"

Reactions: lipe2410

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Pretty sure that animation is with MC as the correlating teasers are titled "Ophelia starts routinely punishing our MC whenever she needs to"
I don't know man, that might be Sterling, but it might also be a misdirect. Sterling has a pretty chiseled stomach, while Kevin is starting to get some muscle definition but still has a lot of fat. See pics below for comparison...

Reactions: tjs188 and TYOJJ

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I don't know man, that might be Sterling, but it might also be a misdirect. Sterling has a pretty chiseled stomach, while Kevin is starting to get some muscle definition but still has a lot of fat. See pics below for comparison...

who else could it be?

AngryClerk

Oct 10, 2021

Probably a 50/50 toss up but ill toss a small bet its Sterling.

The pic with the Sterling's abs, the muscles from the belly button down do look to protrude out more a little, so depending on the angle it could be him.

Even though Kevin lost weight, if we use the Dream Scene as the current look into how Kevin's model is in the upcoming chapter the boy is still wide in the waist where I think we would see a whole lot more of it if it was him.

Then with the teasers. The NTR tease with Kevin is in a low-lit room with the blinds drawn, where as the animation matches up with Ophelia's "punishment" tease where the room is bright. Granted it could be an animation where it shows her and Kevin in the future, but based on all the stuff given I would tip the meter towards Sterling.

Plus I am sure the cock matches up too. What? Don't stare at me like that... XD

• Haha
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Bear2093

Jan 21, 2018
I believe its just a minor issue with Sterlings body. Not only lighting doesn't match up from Kevins teaser. Going by the dream scene, Kevin has a thicker dick than that. Also bet when Kevin gets with Ophelia, she is going to be showing a different face.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes