Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
How can I see ntr scenes? The ntr switch is on, but it keeps repeating when I make selections
The NTR Scenes are Bad Ends you'll see the scene and then come back to before you made that Choice so you'll pick the other choice. If I understood your Question correctly

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yeah , painful but in the future?
NTR exist, you witnessed it. It just doesn't stick. We don't know for instance, in the future the dev wants to make a bad end in the final chapter that doesn't reset. Since it's the last chapter, it could be done. For now though, bad ends reset and you have to make the "right" choice to progress.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
:unsure: I don't understand what you didn't understand there " the NTR scenes are never canon". If you are looking for a NTR focused Game then this isn't it.
I mean, half the game is NTR scenes, I'm fairly sure someone who enjoys the theme will get their kicks from it. For the sake of the overarching story though, they aren't a thing.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, easiest way to explain it is there being only 2 NTR sex scenes per chapter and Sterling easily has 20+ per chapter.

When i get time, i don't mind going back and recounting how many scenes per chapter. I don't mind correcting myself when i'm wrong.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I mean, half the game is NTR scenes, I'm fairly sure someone who enjoys the theme will get their kicks from it.
I'd imagine that part of the NTR appeal is the "bad guy" having sex with a woman behind her LI's back. If that "storyline" is cut off and resets each time, I can see how it's less interesting. There have been several people "complaining" that the NTR routes just stop.

Feb 22, 2021
Hello !
I haven't played the game yet, but I plan on giving it a shot.
I have a question .
what is the role of the old creature?
I'm one of those people who will turn off ntr scenes but I want to know who or what he is.
Thanks and sorry for my English.

Reactions: Bobbybuckles29

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
Hello !
I have a question .
I'm one of those people who will turn off ntr scenes but I want to know who or what he is.
He's the MC's kind and lovely grandpa.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hello !
I have a question .
I played it with ntr off, you'll see the grandpa in the mainstory but you won't see any ntr scenes. And some of the Humor in this is really funny

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Hello !
I have a question .
Your English isn't bad, and don't worry about the NTR. It has an NTR switch so you can turn those scenes off.
I highly recommend this one, the humour is amazing and the scenes are really good.
I am not an NTR guy myself and I thought this one was really tastefully done

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes