dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I definitely think Hunter and Drew will have bad ends this chapter. After all, we find out who Lucia's dad is, Hunter or Drew. Lucia also hasn't had a bad end since the birthday party and she was just a mini bad end at the time. It's time she got a more featured bad end with Drew who i hope ends up being her dad. To make the incest hit harder for the bad end.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I definitely think Hunter and Drew will have bad ends this chapter. After all, we find out who Lucia's dad is, Hunter or Drew. Lucia also hasn't had a bad end since the birthday party and she was just a mini bad end at the time. It's time she got a more featured bad end with Drew who i hope ends up being her dad. To make the incest hit harder for the bad end.
Yeah I am hoping for a bad end with Lucia and hoping for Drew to be her dad. A bad end where Drew is fucking her daughter in her tight pussy and asshole.

Klaigh

Oct 9, 2018
I'm pretty sure Ophelia knows about Sterling and Brenna. She found out when she was punishing Brenna and tasted her fingers after. She then mentioned it to Sterling after they slept together the first time.

I'm assuming Brenna slaps him because she simply didn't know about Ophelia and Sterling. I think they're telling Brenna what's been going on, they look like they're all in Ophelia's room at the time of the slap.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I'm pretty sure Ophelia knows about Sterling and Brenna. She found out when she was punishing Brenna and tasted her fingers after. She then mentioned it to Sterling after they slept together the first time.

I'm assuming Brenna slaps him because she simply didn't know about Ophelia and Sterling. I think they're telling Brenna what's been going on, they look like they're all in Ophelia's room at the time of the slap.
She only assumed, she had never confirmed it. These latest teasers are her finally confirming.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
To paraphrase the Watergate investigation: "What did Ophelia know, and when did she know it?" :geek:

Either way, what I really want to know is:
  • How does Ophelia feel about Sterling fucking Brenna?
  • How does Brenna feel about Ophelia knowing?
  • Does Brenna learn about Sterling fucking Ophelia?
    • How does Brenna feel about that?
    • How does Ophelia feel about Brenna knowing?

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Yeah, i can finally bring this up because the teasers got shared here. Notice this teaser and the Cerberus teaser are both same setting and they got shared back to back. It's Sterling and Brenna's sex scene. So i'm assuming that scene is the branch. Bad end is Cerberus and continuation is Ophelia.

The only thing i can't guess is the choice. Maybe leaving the door unlocked is the bad end. Though it can't be that since Cerberus walks in after Sterling leaves. Maybe for the first time we get a cum choice? lasting longer continues the game, but choosing to cum early leads to Cerberus walking in instead. Since Ophelia would be walking in later if you lasted longer.

I don't know, just brainstorming ideas.
Just based on the previous Cerberus scene being totally optional and not really affecting the plot, I think a few of these teasers might be fake-outs: one would assume Hunter's shock was from seeing something on the cameras when it could literally be his investments tanking, and Brenna clocking Sterling could be a follow-up to his failure to close the door fully and then interrupt what (the dog doin') was happening because he was getting it on with someone else. Regarding the former I'm assuming the teasers don't hint at optional content while in the latter I'm assuming they might. Of course, my biggest assumptions so far is the idea that Cerberus's content is literally just scenes and won't have any sort of knock-on effect.

It's kind of fun to blindly spitball and play devil's advocate with these hints.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
What is up with these games where the developer insists it's not NTR focused but it's clear all they GAF about is NTR?
Is GAF avoidable?:KEK:

It depends what you mean by "NTR focused". The threat of NTR is the key source of conflict that drives the story, but the actual NTR content is avoidable, and it's a small percentage of the overall game.

Poor analogy but think of it like player character death animations in a survival horror videogame. Dying is not the focus of those games, and yet those death scenes are gruesome and detailed. If you don't want to see them, don't die. But there are some people who like to watch them for whatever reason, be it morbid curiosity, twisted sense of humor, etc.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
True, but she knows who those partners are (or rather thinks she knows. Once she finds out that Sterling's been fucking more than his harem, who knows what will happen then).
Brenna might feel betrayed by Sterling in some way, which could stir up memories of being cheated on by her ex, but I don't think this is what's going on.

By my count, Brenna already knows that (in addition to herself) Sterling has fucked Eva, Mallory, Bathsheba, Rachita, and Catherine. She is also probably aware of Amber (as that relationship seems to be common knowledge), and she may know about Penny in a similar way. I'd argue that Bathsheba, Rachita, and Penny are all "outside the harem" and yet Brenna doesn't seem too bothered by them.

As I've said before, I think that Brenna may be upset that Sterling fucked Ophelia specifically, possibly out of jealousy since Brenna has been having sexual feelings about her. It could even be viewed as Sterling and Ophelia both cheated on Brenna.

Last edited:
Reactions: shitass1001

Haight

Aug 27, 2017
Is GAF avoidable?:KEK:

It depends what you mean by "NTR focused". The threat of NTR is the key source of conflict that drives the story, but the actual NTR content is avoidable, and it's a small percentage of the overall game.

Poor analogy but think of it like player character death animations in a survival horror videogame. Dying is not the focus of those games, and yet those death scenes are gruesome and detailed. If you don't want to see them, don't die. But there are some people who like to watch them for whatever reason, be it morbid curiosity, twisted sense of humor, etc.
Well, the supposed "bad ends" have more detail than the actual supposed core story, so I think it's clear what was the kink focus of the creator.

• Sad
Reactions: BREATitIN303

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Well, the supposed "bad ends" have more detail than the actual supposed core story, so I think it's clear what was the kink focus of the creator.
Explain what you mean by details? There is hardly any development in a bad end, story wise. There can be maybe enough times to count in one hand the times we got new info that was found in a bad end first.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Your comment is a little confusing. First, you're throwing the word "supposed" around a little too freely. Second, your mention of "the kink focus" can be read as you're no longer talking about the game as a whole, but merely the fetish parts, as if some other kink (e.g. femdom, bestiality, etc.) should be the focus instead.

What do you mean by "more detail" than the main story? Simply "more"? That's not true; the main story has way more content. More "graphic"? That's not true either. Have you played through all the chapters?

If you're saying that NTR is featured more than other kinks... well you're correct, but I'm not sure why you're bothering to point this out...?

In any case, this game has great characters, entertaining humor, and a lot of great non-NTR content; it also has NTR content. If you can't reconcile these things that's your issue.

Morho

May 16, 2023
Well i readed ntr avoidable amd tjan readin that some ophelia fuck other dudes...so..is it realy avoidable or only skipable or type like ot os not realy ntr cause mc doesnt fewl it that way?

Thx for information

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Well i readed ntr avoidable amd tjan readin that some ophelia fuck other dudes...so..is it realy avoidable or only skipable or type like ot os not realy ntr cause mc doesnt fewl it that way?

Thx for information
NTR only happens in the bad ending so it's avoidable and never really happens because after you see the cutscene the game goes back to where you had to choose and you have to choose the right answer.

So what is the sexual orientation of Drew? Is she lesbain? Or straight?
Probably bi.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes