dotascrubs

Oct 10, 2020
I might remember it wrong, but wasn't this game something that we can play and control the storyline instead of just a VN?

Nevermind, I'm just stupid by not installing the patcher

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Catherine has the biggest quads. Lore accurate

Ophelia having the biggest ass is awesome.

I'm surprised amber didn't make it
WWG originally had a limitation of only 5 characters, but the requester asked if more could be included specifically for this wallpaper. I can't imagine a comparison had it only had 5 characters. This current one paints a clearer picture. Like there being an official average height for the women in PV lol.

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
WWG originally had a limitation of only 5 characters, but the requester asked if more could be included specifically for this wallpaper. I can't imagine a comparison had it only had 5 characters. This current one paints a clearer picture. Like there being an official average height for the women in PV lol.
Official Power Scaling when?

Can Catherine take Goku?

• Haha
Reactions: shitass1001

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Speaking of height, it's funny that Catherine is shorter than Lucia

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Actually, thinking about it, and this is probably a wildly unpopular thought to have here, but for all its NTR this game sure lacks any gangbang scene uh?

The closest could have gotten to that was the what if in Africa, and even that only had one on one scenes, like it seems kinda weird to have as a major theme corruption and women leaving the MC due to external circumstances and not have "Maybe they are not addicted to you maybe they're just addicted to cock" plot twist in one of the bad endings.

And I guess that what if about the island of Futanari Women and the gang crashing their plane there of course. A shame it never got made.

Also again, here's how that What If can still win: Hunter's ancestor was the old man of legend who left the village and moved north in search of women for the village fucking his way into producing Ezio Auditore da Firenze. They did mention how Sterling seems to have a genetic mutation from Sub Saharan Africa after all, wouldn't be too far fetched.

(Also I just realized why the tribe guys weren't black LOL, like, I know this game loves to cross lines all the time (Remember the joke making fun of how stupid the attack helicopter joke is so they can turn it into a a Kobe Bryant joke), but I think presenting half naked tribal barely coherent black men molesting women would be a step too far maybe.

Like, what is this, Resident Evil 5?).

Reactions: Darthanubus

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Actually, thinking about it, and this is probably a wildly unpopular thought to have here, but for all its NTR this game sure lacks any gangbang scene uh?

The closest could have gotten to that was the what if in Africa, and even that only had one on one scenes, like it seems kinda weird to have as a major theme corruption and women leaving the MC due to external circumstances and not have "Maybe they are not addicted to you maybe they're just addicted to cock" plot twist in one of the bad endings.

And I guess that what if about the island of Futanari Women and the gang crashing their plane there of course. A shame it never got made.

Also again, here's how that What If can still win: Hunter's ancestor was the old man of legend who left the village and moved north in search of women for the village fucking his way into producing Ezio Auditore da Firenze. They did mention how Sterling seems to have a genetic mutation from Sub Saharan Africa after all, wouldn't be too far fetched.

(Also I just realized why the tribe guys weren't black LOL, like, I know this game loves to cross lines all the time (Remember the joke making fun of how stupid the attack helicopter joke is so they can turn it into a a Kobe Bryant joke), but I think presenting half naked tribal barely coherent black men molesting women would be a step too far maybe.

Like, what is this, Resident Evil 5?).
Eh, I am no fan of gangbang, this is why What if volume 2 is not my thing because it focuses on 2 random old man (instead of an established character) but also because there was multiple of them. And I am happy that this game NTR revolves around only ONE individual for the most part. I am no fan of sharing regardless if it's NTR or not.

What if volume 7 and 8 are exception because the narration is strong enough to keep it interesting and not use random NTR guys but establish who is the new predator within the writing.

Dec 26, 2020
Hey guys! Has WWG said anything about tposting something today on discord about the release date? I'm evaluating the possibility to be a $20 patreon again

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes