Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Actually, thinking about it, and this is probably a wildly unpopular thought to have here, but for all its NTR this game sure lacks any gangbang scene uh?

The closest could have gotten to that was the what if in Africa, and even that only had one on one scenes, like it seems kinda weird to have as a major theme corruption and women leaving the MC due to external circumstances and not have "Maybe they are not addicted to you maybe they're just addicted to cock" plot twist in one of the bad endings.
There was that one bad end that showed the aftermath of Hunter fucking like 10 different girls, but I guess that's technically a "reverse gangbang".

Considering some of the more "niche" content in this game, I think a gangbang scene would be fitting as a bad end. Honestly there are a couple of characters that I could imagine getting gangbanged in canon, like Eva maybe.

Eh, I am no fan of gangbang, this is why What if volume 2 is not my thing because it focuses on 2 random old man (instead of an established character) but also because there was multiple of them. And I am happy that this game NTR revolves around only ONE individual for the most part. I am no fan of sharing regardless if it's NTR or not.

What if volume 7 and 8 are exception because the narration is strong enough to keep it interesting and not use random NTR guys but establish who is the new predator within the writing.
A thought occurred to me after reading you comments. I understand your personal preferences, so this is more an open question for the thread:

Would it be better if we saw a gangbang with characters we know (instead of random dudes)? I'm not sure why/how it would ever happen (most likely in a bad end), but if 3 or more out of Sterling, Hunter, Drew, Kevin, Sean, or Erik were to team up on the girls, would that be more interesting?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hey guys! Has WWG said anything about tposting something today on discord about the release date? I'm evaluating the possibility to be a $20 patreon again
Nothing yet. There is still hope that he might say something. He still hasn't announced the wallpaper suggestions post on patreon yet either.

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
a few, their on a notepad on a harddrive that's not connected anymore though. I'll have to wait a few months for a new PC build before I connect that HDD again.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

Chubzz

Jan 11, 2023
I'm so confused this game isn't a sandbox anymore? start new game and it just cut scenes till then end

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Would it be better if we saw a gangbang with characters we know (instead of random dudes)? I'm not sure why/how it would ever happen (most likely in a bad end), but if 3 or more out of Sterling, Hunter, Drew, Kevin, Sean, or Erik were to team up on the girls, would that be more interesting?
As I said, I am not a fan of sharing. It's instantly MUCH less interesting the moment there is more than one man involved sexually. So no I would not like it, not at all, not even for a second. It does not matter if we know the characters. The fact that these were random old men rather than known characters just made it worse, but it would still be uninteresting from the start the fact that they were 2 of them.

What if volume 7 is an exception but that is because the writing is strong enough to keep it going. And even then I didn't like the fact that hunter or Sterling's "friends" were willing to share the girls.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Status update is up. It just says Status update to come later this month. In bigger news, he says CH 13 is pretty much looking like the final CH. He is doing all he can to set this chapter up for CH 13 to be the finale.

edit: I realized that "Status update - later this month" meant release is later this month. My brain read it as "status update to come later this month".

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Status update is up. It just says Status update to come later this month. In bigger news, he says CH 13 is pretty much looking like the final CH. He is doing all he can to set this chapter up for CH 13 to be the finale.
The end is really approaching! I hope we see an amazing ending in the future, even if it's too far away

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
As I said, I am not a fan of sharing. It's instantly MUCH less interesting the moment there is more than one man involved sexually. So no I would not like it, not at all, not even for a second. It does not matter if we know the characters. The fact that these were random old men rather than known characters just made it worse, but it would still be uninteresting from the start the fact that they were 2 of them.

What if volume 7 is an exception but that is because the writing is strong enough to keep it going. And even then I didn't like the fact that hunter or Sterling's "friends" were willing to share the girls.
And as I said, I thought you were very clear, and I understand and respect your viewpoint. My question was more for the community at large.

But let me ask a different question: suppose we're talking about bad end NTR scenes where Sterling is not participating. We've already seen girls fucked silly by the repulsive Hunter. One aspect of these scenes is the degradation of the girl, reduced to a wanton sex object. Aren't gangbang scenes just an evolution of this? Can we really say that Hunter scenes are somehow more tasteful than gangbangs?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I don’t know what kind of group sex we are talking about, the only thing is the so-called group sex/threesome I would like to see Mc/Ophelia/Brenna, the scene where Brenna catches Sterling fucking Ofelia, Brenna gets angry and tries to get away from the moment she saw and Ophelia connects Madre nickname and stops Brenna , and makes her suck Sterling, then things slowly start to develop a sexual plot... I think it would look really, really good

After all, it can be assumed that Ophelia knows about Sterling/Brenna’s sex, but at the same time she likes it and, in the Madre style, she dominates him so that everything goes to a threesome, and maybe in the future even Katherine will join, She's not against it at all.... :devilish:

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
He also said no more dream scenes either. He is doing something new for this last chapter. We will be voting for who we would like to see paired for last chapter and he will include them in the main game itself. Story would be written himself.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
He also said no more dream scenes either. He is doing something new for this last chapter. We will be voting for who we would like to see paired for last chapter and he will include them in the main game itself. Story would be written himself.
As I understand from what was said, he wants to create, in addition to the harem, now a separate path? :unsure: sounds like this, if so, I think it will be a difficult job, maybe I didn’t understand correctly... but I’m very interested in what WWG will prepare in the future

sentrik

Oct 5, 2018
Official Power Scaling when?

Can Catherine take Goku?
Purely on stats brenna edges katherine on survivability, ophelia being first pick support class. Katherine however has a broken ultimate where not much survives. Idunno, hoping nora has some good meme builds to fuck around with

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
As I understand from what was said, he wants to create, in addition to the harem, now a separate path? :unsure: sounds like this, if so, I think it will be a difficult job, maybe I didn’t understand correctly... but I’m very interested in what WWG will prepare in the future
Not a separate path, just suggestions of which characters to pair up in sub-plots for the last chapter. Sort of a last chance to get certain characters together who otherwise may never.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Not a separate path, just suggestions of which features to pair up in sub-plots for the last chapter. Sort of a last chance to get certain characters together who otherwise may never.
Very interesting! WWG truly wants to exceed our expectations.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
And as I said, I thought you were very clear, and I understand and respect your viewpoint. My question was more for the community at large.

But let me ask a different question: suppose we're talking about bad end NTR scenes where Sterling is not participating. We've already seen girls fucked silly by the repulsive Hunter. One aspect of these scenes is the degradation of the girl, reduced to a wanton sex object. Aren't gangbang scenes just an evolution of this? Can we really say that Hunter scenes are somehow more tasteful than gangbangs?
No I don't think it's an evolution. Hunter is NOT the type of guy to share his women. He consider them his property and his ultimate goal is to take them away from Sterling but also to keep it to himself. He will make compromise when he doesn't have much of a choice like with Drew but otherwise, his main plain is to have a harem for HIM and ONLY for him.

That is why, I do not see Hunter willing to participate in a gangbang. To him that would be a desperate plan if he cannot enjoy his women in the future that he will resort to that.

What also makes the NTR special in this game is the personality of Hunter. It's not just the disgusting apperance, it's what he is on the inside and he is willing the twist the knife. The fact that the NTR is made by HIM is what makes it special.

This is why the NTR scenes are notable in this game, because of the elaborate writing of Hunter who is the main villain. It's also the reason I don't like it when the NTR scene are made by a random character, there is no build up.

I would say that the natural evolution of the NTR would be to have all of the girls of Sterling being corrupted by Hunter... but after a while are also no longer regretful about it.

You can see it in many of the bad ends where the girls are still polite to Sterling even when hunter is fucking them in front of Sterling. They are not completely corrupt, they have the same personality as they had in chapter 1, and still have empathy for Sterling as they consider him part of the family. The difference is that now they are willing to have sex with Hunter.

A change is required to evolve all of this :

What would be perfect is that if the girls turn as bad as Hunter, that they are willing to twist the knife into Sterling hearts by their own will.

Like they are looking at him in the eyes and tell him straight up that they no longer care about him, that hunter is NOW their master and that Sterling will never be intimate with them ever again even after Hunter's death. Of course they can use subtlety in their words (would be preferable) but the intention from their communication needs to be clear.

THAT would be the ultimate corruption and I would say, the ultimate bad ends.

Last edited:

Thojnaan

Apr 13, 2018
Dog Harem ending here we come!

Reactions: Darthanubus
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes