MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
A change is required to evolve all of this :

What would be perfect is that if the girls turn as bad as Hunter, that they are willing to twist the knife into Sterling hearts by their own will.

Like they are looking at him in the eyes and tell him straight up that they no longer care about him, that hunter is NOW their master and that Sterling will never be intimate with them ever again even after Hunter's death

THAT would be the ultimate corruption and I would say, the ultimate bad ends.
Well, this sounds a little cruel towards Mc, firstly, Sterling is the son of Ophelia and the brother of Brenna and Katherine, and secondly, this contradicts the concept of no mother or family, even if they find themselves in danger or blackmail, would go against it like that own son or brother, then it was revealed that, deep down, Ophelia or Brenna/Katherine hides a dark side that they wanted to get rid of their own family member for sex with a hunter, it looks like too much...

I can’t even imagine such a turn, where Ophelia humiliates her son and says this is how to enjoy a perverted life, turning mother like a sinister sex bomb :WutFace:

Reactions: Bobbybuckles29

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Well, this sounds a little cruel towards Mc, firstly, Sterling is the son of Ophelia and the brother of Brenna and Katherine, and secondly, this contradicts the concept of no mother or family, even if they find themselves in danger or blackmail, would go against it like that own son or brother, then it was revealed that, deep down, Ophelia or Brenna/Katherine hides a dark side that they wanted to get rid of their own family member for sex with a hunter, it looks like too much...

I can’t even imagine such a turn, where Ophelia humiliates her son and says this is how to enjoy a perverted life, turning mother like a sinister sex bomb :WutFace:
That's the thing with Corruption, it's not some thing that was deep down in them. It would just be that they are now addicted to pleasure and that Hunter brainwash them into loving him more than their brother/son.

There is multiple ways this can go, but frankly this wouldn't be the first time this game would be cruel to Sterling. Remember the part where the guy went blind and condemned to a crappy life OR the time where he was turn into a women against his will, have a chip in his brain that makes him obedient to the point he will be forced to watch hunter fuck his family for the rest of his life. AND be fuck by hunter himself.

Cruelty is nothing new to this game, it's very common.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
That's the thing with Corruption, it's not some thing that was deep down in them. It would just be that they are now addicted to pleasure and that Hunter brainwash them into loving him more than their brother/son.

There is multiple ways this can go, but frankly this wouldn't be the first time this game would be cruel to Sterling. Remember the part where the guy went blind and condemned to a crappy life OR the time where he was turn into a women against his will, have a chip in his brain that makes him obedient to the point he will be forced to watch hunter fuck his family for the rest of his life. AND be fuck by hunter himself.

Cruelty is nothing new to this game, it's very common.
Yeah I know that. but what I mean is that turning Ophelia or the sisters into a sinister character and going against one family member looks a little contradictory, of course you can expect anything from corruption, but so that their own family wants to humiliate their own boyfriend or get rid of They under some kind of influence, then if you look into in these stories in the future and they found out what they had done, how would they react? I think it would sound like a horror movie or some kind of psychological drama :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Bobbybuckles29

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Dog Harem ending here we come!
He specifically said nothing that goes against patreon TOS sadly. I would have suggested a scene where the 3 main girls dump Sterling and get with Cerberus after that found that sex with Cerberus was better.

ah well, I just hope if Ophelia gets a scene next chapter, that she gets pregnant by Cerberus.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
If you had any character of the power vaccum series in a dream scene who would you pick? And what would be the plot?

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Hunter is NOT the type of guy to share his women. He consider them his property and his ultimate goal is to take them away from Sterling but also to keep it to himself. He will make compromise when he doesn't have much of a choice like with Drew but otherwise, his main plain is to have a harem for HIM and ONLY for him.
I don't really agree with this. We've seen Hunter share in (at least) two What If's. And I don't think Hunter compromises with Drew because he doesn't have a choice. I do believe Hunter is willing to share with an equal (meaning someone also willing to share), which is why Hunter has no problem with Drew (who despite everything he still considers an equal), Sterling's friend in that What If and Sterling himself in that other What If. He didn't consider "Derik" an equal because he knew he wouldn't share, nor does he consider Sterling as equal anymore (since he turned Hunter down). Hunter's motto is simply "pussy for all or just for me".

But to bring it back to the original topic, no, I don't think a gangbang is possible, simply because there aren't enough people that Hunter would deem worthy enough to share in the spoils (especially if they're introduced so late in the story). Maybe Kevin on his redemption arc, but it's very unlikely they'd meet up so late (considering Hunter never even met the guy in his fat stage).

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Him saying that he is going to give us a status update later kinda scares me. If he doesn’t feel confident to say it’s released in first or even second half of December could mean it’s not even releasing this month. I don’t mean to put doubt I. People’s minds though. He could just be waiting until it’s closer so he can have a more accurate estimate.

Dec 26, 2020
Him saying that he is going to give us a status update later kinda scares me. If he doesn’t feel confident to say it’s released in first or even second half of December could mean it’s not even releasing this month. I don’t mean to put doubt I. People’s minds though. He could just be waiting until it’s closer so he can have a more accurate estimate.
That's a good point Dartred, but remember he also said on discord that there are no WP this month since it is update month

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
I'm pretty sure the status update was that it was releasing later this month, not that the status update was that there was going to be another status update.

WWG also said "No wallpapers on update months" in the discord which confirms it's releasing this month.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I bet the Dev will probably release it before Christmas, I hope so we waited long enough for this chapter. Also since Ch.13 will be the last chapter, I feel like that chapter should have the NTR scenes be Canon like have 3 endings a good ending, bad ending and a twist endin.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I feel like that chapter should have the NTR scenes be Canon
I'll be honest, I've seen this come up a few times, and I don't get it. I mean, yes, the NTR endings are the bad endings and the game takes you back to before the choice because it's not canon, but it's the last chapter. No matter what you pick, it's an ending. If you want it to be the canon ending, then just stop playing.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I bet the Dev will probably release it before Christmas, I hope so we waited long enough for this chapter. Also since Ch.13 will be the last chapter, I feel like that chapter should have the NTR scenes be Canon like have 3 endings a good ending, bad ending and a twist endin.
To be honest, introducing a bad ending into canon would contradict the plot and the way the story was going from WWG... I don't think it's a good idea, there are two sides to it. A canon where there is a harem/vanilla and NTR where you make a mistake and there will be a consequence and it is considered a bad ending, but introducing this into the canon is somehow too much when there is already a “Bad Ending”

something fans want too much from NTR :censored:

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I'll be honest, I've seen this come up a few times, and I don't get it. I mean, yes, the NTR endings are the bad endings and the game takes you back to before the choice because it's not canon, but it's the last chapter. No matter what you pick, it's an ending. If you want it to be the canon ending, then just stop playing.
Yeah I understand that but I’m just saying in my opinion it would be cool to see the last chapter have multiple endings. even though I know the dev would never make the NTR be Canon unless its the dog

• Angry
Reactions: Prometheus51

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
NTR be Canon unless its the dog
As for the dog, it’s still a guess... if it does become a canon plot where it can fuck Sterling’s family, I don’t know what to expect next... I was surprised that last time she also remained in canon history o_O

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The game already has multiple endings, in every chapter in fact, its called "bad ending" for a reason, the main reason is that it ends the story in a bad way, and the fact that there's nowhere to proceed despite leaping back to the choice reinforces that.
The Bad Ends aren't the same thing as having Multiple Endings.

The Bad Ends are just a more flavourful "Game Over" screen to be avoided in order to progress through the story, hence why they are explicitly non-canon.
Multiple Endings is when the story leads to one of many conclusions to the story. Some can be good, some can be bad or inbetween. There can even be variations of Good/Bad outcomes depending on individual character stories/arcs, but they are still part of a story's conclusion.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes