Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Only if there's multiple storypaths in the game, which there aren't.
I never said, or implied that there was.

I was clearly explaining the difference between the Bad Ends that we've been getting all through the game, and someone's assertion that it equates to having multiple endings... Which it doesn't.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, you guys are right. he did say no WP on update month. So i guess the status update for the status update really is just to figure out exactly when he thinks it'll come out this month.

As for bad endings next chapter. I for one hope there are "canon" bad ends. Like more fleshed out and don't reset you. To give you the feel that that's an antagonist path more then just their moment.

Of course, i'm still curious if the damn Brenna x Cerberus scene is going to be canon in the sense that it was canon for Rebecca. Only canon if you let it happen, but canon to those who also didn't. That way both sides of players have their own canon if they want it.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
As for bad endings next chapter. I for one hope there are "canon" bad ends. Like more fleshed out and don't reset you. To give you the feel that that's an antagonist path more then just their moment.
Sooner or later there will still be a bad ending in the canon, looking at some moments everything is heading towards this, the question is what kind of bad ending will there be in the canon? Cerberus phenomenon? that Drew is Lucia's father and he will take her? or where Hunter blamed the whole mess on Sterling and he gets kicked out of the house? in canon the bad ending I don’t think that it will be connected with the fact that someone will fuck the girls, it looks somehow too unexpected, unless we’re talking about Cerberus’s dog... I’m inclined that in canon the bad ending will be where Sterling is kicked out or blamed his.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
what i want to see make it into the main game is pregnant sex. So far we've only seen them pregnant in 1 bad end and only fuck while pregnant in what ifs. I hope he did some pregnancy bad ends this chapter.
I absolutely agree about sex with a pregnant woman's, basically the story would be very cool! I'm especially looking forward to the pregnancy of Ophelia or Brenna where they will quite possibly have very cool sex scenes, I wish the pregnancy plot was longer, I hope WWG will think about it, sometimes endings with pregnancy ends quickly without much of a story...

john984

Jun 6, 2020
what i want to see make it into the main game is pregnant sex. So far we've only seen them pregnant in 1 bad end and only fuck while pregnant in what ifs. I hope he did some pregnancy bad ends this chapter.
It would be awesome if the whole final chapter the girls are in their late pregnancy or at least half the chapter

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
If you try and compare to lets say, a COD TDM skirmish, its not just dying and respawning, its when the enemy team got to 100 kills and you lost the match.

or lets take a LoL match, it resembles when the enemy team manages to destroy your nexus, kaboom, the end.
A better example would have been Black Ops 2's singleplayer, since a competitive multiplayer example is the most ridiculous thing to even try and work into some semblance of a comparison to a story with multiple game-over points or even one with multiple endings.

Why Black Ops 2?
That story had minor branching points that affected how the story unfolded (including who lived and died which also affects the overall ending) and the endings as well.
There are "Bad Ends" that happen each time you die ingame, leading to going back to the most recent checkpoint.

A recent and better example is Baldur's Gate 3.
Same as above, but with the addition of several points in the game where a decision/action can lead to a literal early Bad End to the story, including being killed by a "god" early on, or even the Player Character being taken over and made a part of the very thing the plot is centred around preventing.
Those bad ends however, are not part of the multiple endings of the game, because they are game-over moments. Just like all the times with the non-canon Hunter NTR scenes.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Logically all "bad end" game overs of previous chapters can't be canon in the actual chapter - simply because they cannot have happened, before now the actual chapter happens. Or else you would not play the actual chapter. That might be debatable, if you stop playing after a game over. Then maybe you could regard this bad end as your personal "canon" ending. But as soon as you play for example chapter 11, automatically all "bad endings" of previous versions become non canon.

Reactions: lipe2410 and PBS666

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Status update is up. It just says Status update to come later this month. In bigger news, he says CH 13 is pretty much looking like the final CH. He is doing all he can to set this chapter up for CH 13 to be the finale.
Considering I first started playing it with Chapter 11 was out, guess I jumped onto this game close to the end, just two more afterwards. Really enjoyed this game, so kinda sad to hear it ending.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dartred

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I have a feeling that this update will turn out to be a confrontation for Sterling? I mean, chapter 11 was slightly in favor of Hunter and a little for Drew, and the new chapter, apparently, there is an assumption that a difficult situation is expected for Sterling, the penultimate chapter I think will give us a serious ending and we will guess what will happen in the final chapter 13... :unsure:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Does Anyone know, Who left the Sterling dick alike dildo For Ophelia during the early events?
It was Hunter. It was never confirmed in game, but you could pretty much put it together. WWG also said it was Hunter when asked.

Whatever00000

Jan 4, 2018
Hunter is Sterling from the future, who was successful in later life but had regrets from his early life and became a bitter old rapist. His push to make Sterling take charge is what he ultimately wants because it will change the timeline.
wait really? huh... but even if Sterling doesnt take charge he just fucks them regardless so isnt that just contraditory since it just erases every possibility of change for him. (like the time he was blind on what if)

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes