MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I hope the dev releases the game between 4 - 21 dec. If released on 22 dec - 2 jan it's big problems because of all people coming here on holidays.
It would be best if the update was released before the new year or close to Christmas, because then there would be more activity and discussion after the update is released... many people have been waiting for PV for a year already, of course for them it will be like a holiday, especially me which I finished a month ago, it’s sad that I only just found out about the game PV, that there are already 2 chapters left before the end of the story... :cautious:

Reactions: Luigi77
May 30, 2017
The dev does best to continue the game or maybe full time do What ifs since it''s so many great characters in the game. Maybe make a new game with same characters + new ones. That would be exciting.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
hey...stupid question...I installed the what if's at beginning of game and started playing..it was the pregnancy what if...I played and game went from talking to hunter to having the women pregnant and game ended...when am I supposed to install the what if's? thanks

MrCrazeeMan

Oct 7, 2022
hey...stupid question...I installed the what if's at beginning of game and started playing..it was the pregnancy what if...I played and game went from talking to hunter to having the women pregnant and game ended...when am I supposed to install the what if's? thanks
The What ifs are a completely different game. It is separate from the main game :)

edit: they are non-canon “short stories”

indigis

May 8, 2018
The What If's aren't related to the main story and I guess you can consider them as non-canon DLC. Each What If takes place at different parts of the story so it'd probably be better for you to play the original game then after play the What If's to see "what if" the original game didn't go this route

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Try installing the mandatory patch

Reactions: balboa2151

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Please, does anyone have a save file that I can use for this month's new update? Thank you so much.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Please, does anyone have a save file that I can use for this month's new update? Thank you so much.
Given that it's probably still a couple of weeks away, just download & play yourself.

Don't forget the mandatory patch. Else the game won't work properly.

Reactions: Klaigh

Grecs

Mar 2, 2021
Hey guys, I tried to play the game on windows, but there's nothing. Like, it does the intro, but there is no sandbox, it just immediately goes to the next chapter, and on and on missing out on all the content that this game offers. What gives?

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Hey guys, I tried to play the game on windows, but there's nothing. Like, it does the intro, but there is no sandbox, it just immediately goes to the next chapter, and on and on missing out on all the content that this game offers. What gives?
DUDEE literally one post above for gods sake…

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Having issues? Check my faq.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hey, I hope I'm not bothering you. I tried to use your savefiles, but after downloading them and putting them, they are not showing up in the game to be used.
Strange. it worked for me when i re-downloaded it. Did you put it in the "saves" folder? it's important that the folder has the s at the end of saves.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes