FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Shouldn't Hunter have an italian surname technically?

Keep in mind here in italy we have hundreds of words for Pussy so it could be any of these for starters.

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
Iam still in ch3 but iam curious , is the MC will be like this in the next chapters ? and the graphic will be as the photos in this thread ?
1701983368716.png 1701983489733.png

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Iam still in ch3 but iam curious , is the MC will be like this in the next chapters ? and the graphic will be as the photos in this thread ?
View attachment 3152706 View attachment 3152708
Mc will become a gigachad like in the photos above every episode, this is the only plus of Dev WWG who has changed Mc over the years and for this and for the quality of animation deserves the highest praise for WWG

Reactions: lukachandrika
Jan 21, 2020
I think one ending to have for the game would be to have a time jump of about 20 years of Sterling fucking his daughter and when he finished, sees himself in the mirror and comes to the conclusion that he has becomes Hunter.
I don't know if that's going to be possible just given the fact that the only reason everyone is so enthralled with Sterling is due to the drugs and hormones Hunter has been pumping into their food and vents. After the drugs are gone I don't think the feelings will go away. (Though I think the story would be funnier if as soon as Hunter was stopped, suddenly everybody was disgusted with themselves. Lol) I mean it would be neat and all as a storytelling parallel but Hunter was the original catalyst for everyone fucking. (Other than the obvious fact that now that Sterling is hot people want to fuck him.) Ultimately, I think once Hunter is gone, the harem is going to chill out a lot more. They won't go their own way cause too many lines have been crossed/feelings developed, but they won't be constantly fucking like their life depends on it and eagerly looking to cross incestual and polyamorous lines. It will happen, just not as flippantly as it is with the vent *whooshing*.

Sterling as a character is actually a pretty chill guy. Sure he wants to fuck like anyone does, but to actively raise and want to fuck his daughters without the help of mind/libido-transforming drugs? I don't know if I see it.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Sterling as a character is actually a pretty chill guy. Sure he wants to fuck like anyone does, but to actively raise and want to fuck his daughters without the help of mind/libido-transforming drugs? I don't know if I see it.
It’s not a fact that because of the hormones that Hunter himself poured in, Sterling became like this, initially, if you remember, Lucia said after her arrival that Hunter tried to have sex with her, after which Sterling told her not to eat anything that was near Hunter and not to drink . at the very beginning, these hormones got to Sterling, everything else thanks to Katherine, he became such a muscleman, when using such drugs and hormones you just can’t become strong, you also need to train hard, and this is the merit of Katherine and Amber))))

Sterling was just lucky that these drugs that Hunter wanted to use on all the girls came to him, of course everyone will say because of his height all the girls want Sterling, but this is unlikely, Katherine has always been the one who loves Sterling and she is the one who dragged him in training, everything has a price, even if it weren’t for these hormones, he could still rise up with his own desire and with the help of Katherine and Amber)))

Last edited:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Maybe Sterling's hypothetical daughters will be the ones pursuing him? My mind races with all the possibilities! Like, are they raised knowing their parents were related? If so, perhaps they're blind to taboo. Or do they have to uncover the truth of their parentage? Maybe when confronted, their mother tells them about how Sterling was such a sex god, and the daughters are intrigued (or unbelieving) and have to "try" him themselves. Hunter will probably be long gone, but perhaps Drew returns and employs some of Hunter's old tricks to "motivate" Sterling's daughters?

I don't know if the idea would be enough on its own for a game, I just think it'd be funny to see Sterling as the reluctant target of his daughters' desires.

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
I'm really enjoying this game...with that said I hope I don't OFFEND anyone by saying this...I'm old school..I don't like women to have a penis lol....Drew is so beautiful I wish she didn't have a penis...I would marry her lol..anyway I still enjoying game very mush

Jan 21, 2020
Maybe Sterling's hypothetical daughters will be the ones pursuing him? My mind races with all the possibilities! Like, are they raised knowing their parents were related? If so, perhaps they're blind to taboo. Or do they have to uncover the truth of their parentage? Maybe when confronted, their mother tells them about how Sterling was such a sex god, and the daughters are intrigued (or unbelieving) and have to "try" him themselves. Hunter will probably be long gone, but perhaps Drew returns and employs some of Hunter's old tricks to "motivate" Sterling's daughters?

I don't know if the idea would be enough on its own for a game, I just think it'd be funny to see Sterling as the reluctant target of his daughters' desires.
Now THAT would be interesting. Imagine if they don't tell them that sterling is the father and they grow up with a deep attraction to their "uncle" or "family friend" at least then it isn't as direct. The sex god temptation is interesting. Like his daughters have just a little bit too much hunter in them. The desire for the taboo.

I agree, not a whole game. But maybe a what if down the line? Or an unofficial exploration if wwg is so interested?

Last edited:
Reactions: Fayn Arawn
Jan 21, 2020
It’s not a fact that because of the hormones that Hunter himself poured in, Sterling became like this, initially, if you remember, Lucia said after her arrival that Hunter tried to have sex with her, after which Sterling told her not to eat anything that was near Hunter and not to drink . at the very beginning, these hormones got to Sterling, everything else thanks to Katherine, he became such a muscleman, when using such drugs and hormones you just can’t become strong, you also need to train hard, and this is the merit of Katherine and Amber))))

Sterling was just lucky that these drugs that Hunter wanted to use on all the girls came to him, of course everyone will say because of his height all the girls want Sterling, but this is unlikely, Katherine has always been the one who loves Sterling and she is the one who dragged him in training, everything has a price, even if it weren’t for these hormones, he could still rise up with his own desire and with the help of Katherine and Amber)))

I dont know exactly what you're getting at with this comment so I'll respond to what I think you're saying.

Hunter drugged sterling with growth hormone and most likely steroids. At least one is confirmed. You can grow muscle without working out on these drugs that is a scientific fact. To get your full potential you do need to work out, yes. But the fact that you cant grow muscle without working out while on roids and growth hormones is false. (There are multiple studies that prove this.) I wasn't sure if that was the point you were trying to make though.

Sterling was shown to be averse to incest until hunter started drugging him. Therefore, I think it can be presumed that hunter drugging sterling impacted his aversion to fucking his family. Therefore, it can also be presumed that Hunter is also drugging the girls with similiar drugs to have them be less averse to imcest as well. In short, sure he'd probably still want to screw amber without the drugs, but not his sister.

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I dont know exactly what you're getting at with this comment so I respond to what I think you're saying.

Hunter drugged sterling with growth hormone and most likely steroids. At least one is confirmed. You can grow muscle without working out on these drugs that is a scientific fact. To get your full potential you do need to work out, yes. But the fact that you cant grow muscle without working out while on roids and growth hormones is false. (There are multiple studies that prove this.) I wasn't sure if that was the point you were trying to make though.

Sterling was shown to be averse to incest until hunter started drugging him. Therefore, I think it can be presumed that hunter drugging sterling impacted his aversion to fucking his family. Therefore, it can also be presumed that Hunter is also drugging the girls with similiar drugs to have them be less averse to imcest as well. In short, sure he'd probably still want to screw amber without the drugs, but not his sister.
I agree with you, but my answer was that it is unlikely that the hormones from Hunter affected Sterling's growth, the only thing that possibly influenced him was desire, the desire to work out more and the desire, for some reason, to have sex, usually for bodybuilders after Taking medications will require you to train hard to tighten your muscles, perhaps the hormones that Hunter pumped up had a strong influence on Sterling that he began to work on his body more, and as for his sexual desire, there is also ventilation that will affect everyone as soon as the sound sounds, immediately sexual desire occurs, perhaps it’s something to do with them too)))

May 10, 2020
I'm really enjoying this game...with that said I hope I don't OFFEND anyone by saying this...I'm old school..I don't like women to have a penis lol....Drew is so beautiful I wish she didn't have a penis...I would marry her lol..anyway I still enjoying game very mush
I’m the exact opposite lol. I’m a big enthusiast of futanari. You remove the need for there to be a dude in the first place, so as long as you ignore the dick(which is usually stuffed inside the pussy) you can jack off to both parties without feeling guilty about it. Definitley a concept I can get behind, just not in front of iykwim

May 10, 2020
I can guarantee that we're getting chapter 12 before the end of a year.
Hope it’s around Christmas. The last time I remember opening this page to see a chapter in December was all the way back at chapter 9. I’d forgotten about the game after 8 and I really got invested when 9 dropped, but I’ve been here since chapter 6 was released and we were waiting for 7. Crazy to see how far we’ve come.

Reactions: balboa2151

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Nah, if we're going for a 20 years later ending, we'd have Sterling becoming either his father or his grandfather, as he finds himself with many daughter-nieces... And a single son and two daughters, one older one younger, with specifically Teffnut, his "One" like hunter's wife was his "One," as Starling herself states in her bad ending (IE, how he'd kill for her to wanted to raise children with her).

Then Teffnut's family history with Cancer rears it's ugly head and she dies, again as a Parallel to Hunter, and your last choice is "Become your grandfather" which leads to grooming his son into becoming a dio del sesso and using hard drugs again on all your daughters with him, or "become your father" where he abuses him to stop him from fucking his family only to fail and die of stress, his son picking up the pieces and becoming the New Sterling in a new story, Drew becoming the New new Hunter.

I have spoken.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes