Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Mc will become a gigachad like in the photos above every episode, this is the only plus of Dev WWG who has changed Mc over the years and for this and for the quality of animation deserves the highest praise for WWG
I know that I'm in the minority, but that's actually the reason I lost interest in the game:ROFLMAO:. I liked the older version of Sterling with his goofy face and scrawny body, it was much more rewarding when he would score with someone. Now he's hung like a horse and have a body of wrestling athlete, he became this perfect bachelor and for me he lost some of the magic that he had on the earlier chapters.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
still wait for a what if..? threesome with brenna, hunter and much ophelia. no futa, no prego, just simple straight forward hardcore sex in as many kinky sex positons and dirty talk as possible. hopefully next year if not this year anymore:whistle::coffee:

but the one with female sterling and hunter was surprisingly hot too even tho i think brenna and ophelia are hotter with better tits :sneaky::alien:

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
still wait for a what if..? threesome with brenna, hunter and much ophelia. no futa, no prego, just simple straight forward hardcore sex in as many kinky sex positons and dirty talk as possible. hopefully next year if not this year anymore:whistle::coffee:

but the one with female sterling and hunter was surprisingly hot too even tho i think brenna and ophelia are hotter with better tits :sneaky::alien:
i concur. OPHELIA, BRENNA, and HUNTER threesome. Somewhere at that cabin by the lake.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
i concur. OPHELIA, BRENNA, and HUNTER threesome. Somewhere at that cabin by the lake.
Note: this is the most graphic thing I've ever written in my life...

You know, ordinarily I would say that I often just don't "get" the "reverse gangbang" or MFF-threesome, because, to be blunt, women have several holes they can make use of, and some can take more than one at a time in a single hole! Whereas men just have the ONE penis, so ... they can sorta only have sex with one woman at a time. Sure, they can do oral, use their fingers, or pile up the foreplay, but it's not the same. However, in this case, Hunter has AWHOLOTTA penis. Like, if they each took a side and really tried, I bet they could actually both get penetration at the same time just with the head of that monstrosity.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
What Hunter, what threesome with Hunter are you talking about?! I'm more worried about when WWG will finally release an update! :sleep: 63050ae9df594c789a0710ab02559837.jpg

sentrik

Oct 5, 2018
Note: this is the most graphic thing I've ever written in my life...

You know, ordinarily I would say that I often just don't "get" the "reverse gangbang" or MFF-threesome, because, to be blunt, women have several holes they can make use of, and some can take more than one at a time in a single hole! Whereas men just have the ONE penis, so ... they can sorta only have sex with one woman at a time. Sure, they can do oral, use their fingers, or pile up the foreplay, but it's not the same. However, in this case, Hunter has AWHOLOTTA penis. Like, if they each took a side and really tried, I bet they could actually both get penetration at the same time just with the head of that monstrosity.
I failed high school math... but how could they both be penetrated simultaneously?

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
You know, ordinarily I would say that I often just don't "get" the "reverse gangbang" or MFF-threesome, because, to be blunt, women have several holes they can make use of, and some can take more than one at a time in a single hole! Whereas men just have the ONE penis, so ... they can sorta only have sex with one woman at a time.
I completely agree. And let's not forget that most men barely know what to do one woman, and now you want to throw two at them?

• Haha
Reactions: Guyin Cognito

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
To be fair, that's a single still image. I would like to see 2 girls with Hunter or Drew. Swapping who's being penetrated. I don't think we've gotten that in a bad end. Sure, there's ending where they go threw the women like a grocery list one after the other, but never 2+ at the same time. From the NTR teasers, it doesn't look like we are getting any this chapter either.

There is 1 bad end i can think of that had 2 girls with Hunter and it was great. The Catherine and Amber bad end. It goes to show that you can have to girls in a bad end if he takes them in turns.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
You know, the idea for a bad ending in the final update for Sterling sounds perfect, Sterling defeats Hunter and Drew and they are arrested, 8-10 years will pass Sterling goes to visit Hunter or Drew in prison , then they stand peacefully looking at each other, and then Hunter notices that , something has changed in Sterling and he realizes that he has become a hunter of girls? we can see the dark side of Mc where he becomes a pervert... they will show us how it all started and how things are :unsure:

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I failed high school math... but how could they both be penetrated simultaneously?
Well, it's sort of hyperbole for a joke, but what I meant was just barely, not like DEEP. As in playing "just the tip" with both. They've each got one half of a giant penis head partway inside. This is way too much detail. I've made myself uncomfortable. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: sentrik

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
To be fair, that's a single still image. I would like to see 2 girls with Hunter or Drew. Swapping who's being penetrated. I don't think we've gotten that in a bad end. Sure, there's ending where they go threw the women like a grocery list one after the other, but never 2+ at the same time. From the NTR teasers, it doesn't look like we are getting any this chapter either.

There is 1 bad end i can think of that had 2 girls with Hunter and it was great. The Catherine and Amber bad end. It goes to show that you can have to girls in a bad end if he takes them in turns.
That might be because animating two character together is hard. Three is even harder. But I feel you.
I remember the Mom/Aunt/Hunter bad end had me disappointed because the Aunt wasn't even in frame for most of it. I think you saw her head at one point but that was it.

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
*OPINION*
I get that it's different strokes for different folks but I just don't get Catherine. She had to be hands down the most annoying LI in the game and when it comes to immediate family, why would Sterling even bother with her when you have the goddesses Brenna and Olivia walking around in need of daily dicking? Catherine is not that pretty and is way more trouble than she's worth.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
*OPINION*
I get that it's different strokes for different folks but I just don't get Catherine. She had to be hands down the most annoying LI in the game and when it comes to immediate family, why would Sterling even bother with her when you have the goddesses Brenna and Olivia walking around in need of daily dicking? Catherine is not that pretty and is way more trouble than she's worth.
Sterling left home because of his father, if you delve deeply into the plot, Catherine had always been Sterling’s favorite, if you remember from Brenna’s words, when Sterling returned home, she says that Catherine suffered from Mc and hurt her by leaving home... so, no matter how annoying Catherine is, she is important for Sterling)))

sentrik

Oct 5, 2018
Well, it's sort of hyperbole for a joke, but what I meant was just barely, not like DEEP. As in playing "just the tip" with both. They've each got one half of a giant penis head partway inside. This is way too much detail. I've made myself uncomfortable. :ROFLMAO:
My friend you are playing a fairly perverted incest game... worry not about the filth that pours from thine mouth parts

• Haha
Reactions: Guyin Cognito

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
Sterling left home because of his father, if you delve deeply into the plot, Catherine had always been Sterling’s favorite, if you remember from Brenna’s words, when Sterling returned home, she says that Catherine suffered from Mc and hurt her by leaving home... so, no matter how annoying Catherine is, she is important for Sterling)))
That's a fair point. So I guess my argument against Catherine is this. Olivia's fucking unreal ass.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
That's a fair point. So I guess my argument against Catherine is this. Olivia's fucking unreal ass.
As a sexy and cold-blooded MILF I like Ophelia, and as a sexy and at the same time very horny I like Brenna, they are very good in their own way! Brenna is the most suitable girl for Sterling; despite their opposition, they have a special connection and understanding... Ofelia is very hot as a dominatrix :devilish:

As for Catherine, she can accommodate everything for the sake of Mc, it doesn’t matter to her when and where to fuck with Sterling, she has her own goals for Mc :ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes