MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Darted which one was volume 7 about?
As far as I remember, the appearance of another guy (like Sterling’s friend) he will fuck first Ophelia, then Katherine after Brenna, then the regular sex pregnants/group begins)))

I would love to see pregnancy scenes like this in the main story, it looked really HOT ❤

• Wow
Reactions: Lilzeddyy

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, Pregnant sex needs to be in the game. They only way to include it without having lasting effects would be in bad ends. once they get pregnant, they would be pregnant for a while. So bad ends can let us see it and then undo it.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yeah, Pregnant sex needs to be in the game. They only way to include it without having lasting effects would be in bad ends. once they get pregnant, they would be pregnant for a while. So bad ends can let us see it and then undo it.
I agree with you! after I saw the scene of pregnant Brenna, I seemed to enjoy how it happened, very exciting and the animation is the highest praise! I hope to see them in the future in the present story of the game, I especially want to see Ophelia as a pregnant woman, judging by her story and how Sterling teased her about giving her babies from him :love:

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Now that I think about it, pregnancy is not added to the tags of this game when it really should.
I wonder if it's because there is no pregnancy in the main game. Not really anyways. There is only 1 image of them being pregnant in a bad end. The other pregnancy's were in what ifs.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Now that I think about it, pregnancy is not added to the tags of this game when it really should.
I believe that there will be content with a pregnant woman in the main plot, but this still requires small time jumps, maximum 2-5 months... and the only one who can be the first pregnant woman is Katherine, there are too many hints around her, As far as I remember, she was the first one who was impregnated by Sterling)))

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

wingtai

Dec 4, 2022
I believe that there will be content with a pregnant woman in the main plot, but this still requires small time jumps, maximum 2-5 months... and the only one who can be the first pregnant woman is Katherine, there are too many hints around her, As far as I remember, she was the first one who was impregnated by Sterling)))
thought is his mom and wait dev update or mod

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, Cath is the first to be pregnant or at least drop hints. Ophelia was only said to be pregnant in what if 8 for the purpose of her merging with the baby to grow his penis. Dev confirmed it was just for that what if that she was pregnant.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
I wonder if it's because there is no pregnancy in the main game. Not really anyways. There is only 1 image of them being pregnant in a bad end. The other pregnancy's were in what ifs.
That's still more than enough for me. There is so many pictures of girls being pregnant that the game deserves it.

JohnnyCage23

Apr 1, 2020
I think one ending to have for the game would be to have a time jump of about 20 years of Sterling fucking his daughter and when he finished, sees himself in the mirror and comes to the conclusion that he has becomes Hunter.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
I think one ending to have for the game would be to have a time jump of about 20 years of Sterling fucking his daughter and when he finished, sees himself in the mirror and comes to the conclusion that he has becomes Hunter.
I would see that as another kind of bad ending. One without the NTR.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I think after the game finishes there will be a few bonuses maybe 3-4.
And then we will see something in the future where Opheia,Brenna,Lucia and Catherine are pregnant or have had there kids. Find out that Hunter/Drew are in jail or something.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Love this. In 20 years you gotta figure that time has claimed Hunter (the fucking cucaracha), so don't have to worry about him anymore. And after the whole story, does anyone expect Sterling to just walk away from everyone? Whether he wanted it or not, Hunter got Sterling to take on the mantle of Dio del Sesso.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
For me his last name is always Archer.
That's who he is based off of, yeah.

Yeah, I want to see 2 endings for Sterling. One where he lives happy with his daughters and they join the fun. the other where Hunters influence has actually effected him and he does things more for the pleasure then for the love of it. Second one would be more of a bad end though.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes