storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
wait really? huh... but even if Sterling doesnt take charge he just fucks them regardless so isnt that just contraditory since it just erases every possibility of change for him. (like the time he was blind on what if)
It's just a fan theory. The real answer is probably just that Hunter wants sterling to succeed him as Dioś de Sessó so he's trying to train him and help him. That's also why he gave Sterling the growth hormones. Hunter just doesn't like that Sterling refuses to share and keeps cockblocking him

Reactions: Khao and Fayn Arawn

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
It's just a fan theory. The real answer is probably just that Hunter wants sterling to succeed him as Dioś de Sessó so he's trying to train him and help him. That's also why he gave Sterling the growth hormones. Hunter just doesn't like that Sterling refuses to share and keeps cockblocking him
That was before he started losing organs, now he just wants him gone.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
wait really? huh... but even if Sterling doesnt take charge he just fucks them regardless so isnt that just contraditory since it just erases every possibility of change for him. (like the time he was blind on what if)
If Sterling fails to take charge then the bitter old man will just take what fun he can. Given Hunters selfish nature and the futuristic things he has access too, it makes sense.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Update at the end of the month:cautious:, it was clear that it would not be at the beginning of December, but at the end of December, the worst date to launch a game.
Look on the bright side, if you get a holiday break from work or school you might not have to skip them to play the new chapter! :WeSmart:

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Yeah I know that. but what I mean is that turning Ophelia or the sisters into a sinister character and going against one family member looks a little contradictory, of course you can expect anything from corruption, but so that their own family wants to humiliate their own boyfriend or get rid of They under some kind of influence, then if you look into in these stories in the future and they found out what they had done, how would they react? I think it would sound like a horror movie or some kind of psychological drama :ROFLMAO:
But that's the thing with NTR evolution. We have already seen Hunter corrupting the girl into becoming his mistress. Him having their way with them is nothing new, while WWG is good at writing, it will become repititive if there is nothing new to the table.

Hunter corrupting the girls bodies by impregnating them is one thing, but the next step would be to corrupt their minds. That is where the corruption is total. Yes it might be nightmarish but that is kind of what the NTR needs to do, it needs to scale up.

At first it was just hunter getting more "touching" with the girls in chapter 1, then it escalated with them giving him blowjob, then he manage to fuck them and made them addicted to pleasure, then he manage to impregnate them while Sterling was in a coma.

Then Sterling was eaten by a bear while Hunter took over Ophelia and Aliza. AND THEN, Sterling was genderbend against his will, had a chip in his brain to make him docile, where he was forced to watch his family member become living sex doll for hunter and be fucked himself by hunter for the rest of his life.

How is THAT not the equivalent of a horror movie? PLZ answer that question. How the bad ends of chapter 11 is not a horror film?

There is always an escalation to the NTR. What would be better is specifically is that the corruption is no longer just with the body, it goes further than that. The complete corruption and humiliation would be that the girl turn against Sterling of their own will and are fully willing to manipulate in order to torture Sterling psychologically.

THAT is the nature escalation of the NTR, it needs to be more than the body, it needs to be the minds of the girls that are twisted to become as bad as Hunter.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
But that's the thing with NTR evolution. We have already seen Hunter corrupting the girl into becoming his mistress. Him having their way with them is nothing new, while WWG is good at writing, it will become repititive if there is nothing new to the table.

Hunter corrupting the girls bodies by impregnating them is one thing, but the next step would be to corrupt their minds. That is where the corruption is total. Yes it might be nightmarish but that is kind of what the NTR needs to do, it needs to scale up.

At first it was just hunter getting more "touching" with the girls in chapter 1, then it escalated with them giving him blowjob, then he manage to fuck them and made them addicted to pleasure, then he manage to impregnate them while Sterling was in a coma.

Then Sterling was eaten by a bear while Hunter took over Ophelia and Aliza. AND THEN, Sterling was genderbend against his will, had a chip in his brain to make him docile, where he was forced to watch his family member become living sex doll for hunter and be fucked himself by hunter for the rest of his life.

How is THAT not the equivalent of a horror movie? PLZ answer that question. How the bad ends of chapter 11 is not a horror film?

There is always an escalation to the NTR. What would be better is specifically is that the corruption is no longer just with the body, it goes further than that. The complete corruption and humiliation would be that the girl turn against Sterling of their own will and are fully willing to manipulate in order to torture Sterling psychologically.

THAT is the nature escalation of the NTR, it needs to be more than the body, it needs to be the minds of the girls that are twisted to become as bad as Hunter.
Well, I’m not trying to argue))) I mean, we’ve already seen the endings where every bad case of Sterling is completely screwed up, the moment where he went blind, the case where he was in a coma and they were all fucked during this time, another moment where they turned him into a tranny ... much more humiliation? for example, “What if...” there are some moments where the girls don’t want Sterling and speak out against him, and then there’s the Brenna and Drew moment, there were also a lot of things said about Sterling after Hunter joined in the threesome... so I I don’t know much more hard behavior on the part of the girls, well, if you want to see Ophelia or Brenna enjoying Hunter’s dick and humiliating their family member, then please, that’s your right)))) but for me, I’ve already seen a lot in “Bad Ending” And that’s enough, and I’m sure there will be more bad endings in the new update)))

The only thing I want is to just play the new update and I can’t wait, because I finished it a month ago... :)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
You're not the only one who said that. I can see how a lot of people get really busy during the holidays. I want to say last time or the time before, he released just before Christmas because he also was going to be busy during that time. That or thanksgiving. I just remember a release before a major holiday with him saying he was going on a vacation or something.

Reactions: maynardkeynes65
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes