Jan 21, 2020
*OPINION*
I get that it's different strokes for different folks but I just don't get Catherine. She had to be hands down the most annoying LI in the game and when it comes to immediate family, why would Sterling even bother with her when you have the goddesses Brenna and Olivia walking around in need of daily dicking? Catherine is not that pretty and is way more trouble than she's worth.
Catherine's a spaz, yes. She's also incredibly well-meaning and adorable. I've known girls like Catherine and I've adored them. I get how Sterling could to to. Yeah, sometimes they can be a bit much, but its that deep underlying love they have for others that makes them so endearing.

Also, like has been said before as well, Sterling's dad was shit to him. It makes sense he'd gravitate towards the person who's always been the most obviously affectionate to him.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
did not need to see this shit
That was a hot scene.
What if in a bad end hunter is fucking one or more of the girls( 3 girls) and as Hunter is ready to cum the girls all fight over who wants his cum in there cunts. One of the girls is so corrupted by him that she says to Hunter she wants him to knock her up.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
When an NTR scene is about to happen. You get a choice to avoid it by making the obvious choice. If you fail the choice, the girl is fucked by someone else and after it's considered "game over" and resets back to the choice until you make the correct choice.

So in that sense, no NTR scene is canon and effects the story. They never really happen. They are seen as "what IF the MC fails".
So avoidable as opposed to skippable?

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Does the "ntr turned off" writing make it seem truly avoided or just skipped?
It's avoided. All the NTR scenes are bad endings for picking the wrong choices when they appear. Even with NTR turned on and you happen to make a decision that leads to NTR, the scene will end and you'll go back to the choice that lead to it and pick again.

Unless I'm misunderstanding what you mean by "Skipping vs Avoiding" not sure if the distinction even matters. But I hope this helps

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OleJackRipper

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
It's avoided. All the NTR scenes are bad endings for picking the wrong choices when they appear. Even with NTR turned on and you happen to make a decision that leads to NTR, the scene will end and you'll go back to the choice that lead to it and pick again.

Unless I'm misunderstanding what you mean by "Skipping vs Avoiding" not sure if the distinction even matters. But I hope this helps
Thank you

Reactions: SteveyP

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Important distinction. However...
Does the "ntr turned off" writing make it seem truly avoided or just skipped?
...the game, canonically, ends if the MC is ever NTR'd by the primary antagonists. Turning NTR off means that your game over doesn't show you what happened because you made the wrong choice--you just go back and choose the other option and continue along the canonically correct progression.

The only "unavoidable" NTR is:
Drew and Hunter stealing David's mother and sister, Drew cucking Ophelia by fucking David, any of the LIs being sexually active/married before they hook up with the MC (if you count that, I don't), the things Rebecca does with Cerberus off-screen (gross, kind of wish there was an option to choose her dialogue so that players can decide how far she's gone), and Sterling himself committing netori by banging a few married women...wait. Netori once, netorase the other time. Oh, and the airheaded chick stealing Brenna's boyfriend, if anyone counts that. And Penny destroying Mallory's family. And whatever the fuck Sterling did where he fucked the object of Peyton's weird obsession in front of him. Technically Sterling also BSS'd Kevin by banging women that he desperately wanted and had no shot with, but who cares about that?

Wow, I guess the game IS full of unavoidable netorare. It just never (canonically) happens to Sterling or the game ends.

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Delaying after not releasing anything in 9 months would easily be the funniest thing he could do
The update is already delayed, last statistic stood at 93%, it was more than a month ago, when following past status updates pacing in regards to completion percentages, numbers don't add up, on Dec 1st dev dropped trying to measure completion by percentage altogether, release is past due.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
If it is, it isn't by much. No point in doom posting. The game is confirmed to come out this month. It's the only hard time frame he's given us.

Reactions: Nacht13

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It's hard to guess. WWG even said that he couldn't explain it in words himself. You would have to play it to understand. Hunter didn't have to do anything to win the girls or something like that, is what he said iirc.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It's hard to guess. WWG even said that he couldn't explain it in words himself. You would have to play it to understand. Hunter didn't have to do anything to win the girls or something like that, is what he said iirc.
Judging by what has been said, it seems to me that this means that Sterling will make a mistake somewhere, as I said earlier, this update I think will be a complex plot twist

Reactions: Leongen43

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, Either Sterling is the one that messes up or what i'm guessing, Sterling dies. So that leaves Hunter to take his time and bond with the girls slowly over a bad end. Nothing underhanded, just him trying to romance the girls with no one to stop him. For that to work, Sterling would need to be out of the picture. I also assume he programs the Sterling hologram to wingman for him and nudge the girls into giving Hunter a try. Hunter wouldn't have to do anything if the robot is doing all the work for him.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes