dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I doubt it. Everyone gets their own bad ends. Hunter will get his and Drew will get hers. Unless you meant the lead up to their respective bad ends.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
The update is already delayed, last statistic stood at 93%, it was more than a month ago, when following past status updates pacing in regards to completion percentages, numbers don't add up, on Dec 1st dev dropped trying to measure completion by percentage altogether, release is past due.
WWG has been saying December for a while now...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... and last I checked, we're still in December.

Now, if we calculate based on a fixed rate of progress toward a predefined goal, then yes, the update is delayed. But we're talking about a creative work here, not some product built in a factory, so take those percentages with a grain of salt.

Imagine we're on a road trip: sometimes we're driving faster, other times slower, you can try to extrapolate our arrival time, but there are other variables that may affect our progress (e.g. traffic, weather, etc.). So try to relax, we'll get there when we get there.

Jan 21, 2020
They would actually dox him and hang him if he ever did at this point.
Imagine if he actually did that though.

Collected tens of thousands of dollars for years building the hopes and dreams of his fan base up that the characters they love would get a wholesome ending... Then just ripped it all away from them at the end. All the love interests in the final episode being stolen away by some random Chad or fat fucking mouth breather. Then, just quit patreon and left VN making forever.

It would be the ultimate ntr. He'd be cucking over ten thousand of his patrons out of the ending they wanted. It would be the single biggest power move in the history of VNs.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017

Collected tens of thousands of dollars for years building the hopes and dreams of his fan base up that the characters they love would get a wholesome ending... Then just ripped it all away from them at the end. All the love interests in the final episode being stolen away by some random Chad or fat fucking mouth breather. Then, just quit patreon and left VN making forever.

It would be the ultimate ntr. He'd be cucking over ten thousand of his patrons out of the ending they wanted. It would be the single biggest power move in the history of VNs.
or 1 way to end his carer real fast.

redsus123

Aug 24, 2021

ay man - I like ntr as much as most PV lovers do but really feels like you're just desperate for some ntr in BaDik and are justifying it by wrapping it up in the "he'd be cucking over 20k patrons"
1702504742154.gif

Jan 21, 2020
ay man - I like ntr as much as most PV lovers do but really feels like you're just desperate for some ntr in BaDik and are justifying it by wrapping it up in the "he'd be cucking over 20k patrons"
View attachment 3170962
That would be kinda hard considering I haven't played being a dik. I definitely live up to the title though. Lol.

I think it would piss off a bunch of people and I find that funny. That's all. No cope. :ROFLMAO: You're reaction to me just bringing it up is the kind of response I'd expect ten thousand times over and that's really, really funny to me.

• Angry
Reactions: Prometheus51

redsus123

Aug 24, 2021
That would be kinda hard considering I haven't played being a dik. I definitely live up to the title though. Lol.

I think it would piss off a bunch of people and I find that funny. That's all. No cope. :ROFLMAO: You're reaction to me just bringing it up is the kind of response I'd expect ten thousand times over and that's really, really funny to me.
to each their own man - I personally enjoy NTR but I've come to realise that just jamming NTR into any game doesn't guarantee it improving or even satisfying the NTR audience itself - it requires the right setup and storyline and shit for even the NTR audience to enjoy an NTR game

this game handles NTR really fucking well which is why its a massive hit

or just resort to base instincts and do NTR by making the chick a cock hungry slut who jumps on every living thing

Reactions: DeathIsImminent

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
How do you think the bad endings will go with Hunter?
You mean in the next chaper?

Considering that we kind of see Sterling being transformed as an AI, I would say that hunter manages to kill him. While Sterling is dead, his counscience is transfered into an AI/robot and Hunter presents that to the family as him doing what he can so that the girl can have Stelring in their day to day life...

What the girls don't know is that not only Hunter is responsible, but he also made sure that Sterling would be aware of what is happening around but unable to act. He remains docile and basically is forced to go along, smiling while the girl he cares about are impregnated by Hunter... and there is nothing he can do about it.

It's kind of similar to what we have seen in chapter 11 except that now he is a hologram but that's really what seem to happen. Or something similar.

Now for the Ultimate NTR bad ends in the final chapter (not the next one but the one after it), I will repeat what I have already said

I would say that Hunter sucesfully frames Sterling and has him exiled out of the house. Sterling now tries to make sure that hunter does not corrupt the girl and take away their future. He remains in Contact with Lucia that assure him that she will counter Hunter's tactics from inside of the house. Sterling manages to keep Hunter away from his loved ones with her help.

Months later, Ophelia will offer an olive branch and invite him inside the house again where she will agree to listen to what Sterling has to say about Hunter. Sterling will enter the house and the girl will be polite and nice when they receive him.

Sterling will present new proof that Hunter was really the one drugging everyone and they will all be shocked by such revelation. They will all apologise for how they treated him and exiled him from the house when he was only trying to protect them. They will offer him to supper with them since now he can safely return to the house. Sterling will be relieved that he has his family back, he will eat, drink and then will feel sleepy in the middle of the supper and will go on the couch.

When Sterling wakes up, he realise he is being chained, unable to move and the girl all look at him with ominous eyes. Sterling is unerved and ask what is happening... Then Hunter enters the room and ask the girl to greet him with kisses and grope his crotch to which they immediatly obey.

It will be revealed that Lucia as long been corrupted by Hunter soon after Sterling left and she was lying when she said that Hunter was kept under control. All of those tactics were only an illusion to keep Sterling quiet.

And now the girls have been corrupted to an inimaginable degree. Now they are as bad as Hunter, they are willing to twist the knife into Sterling hearts by their own will.

They are looking at him in the eyes and tell him straight up that they no longer care about him, that hunter is NOW their master and that Sterling will never be intimate with them ever again even after Hunter's death. Of course they use subtlety in their words (would be preferable) but the intention from their communication needs to be clear.

And for the rest of his life, Sterling will have to watch his women be fucked and impregnated by hunter with the full understanding that it's not simply their body who are addicted to pleasure, their mind as been twisted in order to make Sterling suffer by Teasing him endlessly but NEVER giving him the satisfaction of orgasm. They will make sure he will remain prisonner for the reminder of his life even after Hunter's death and will always deny him any sexual satisfaction...

THAT would be the ultimate corruption and I would say, the ultimate bad ends.

Last edited:

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
You mean in the next chaper?

Considering that we kind of see Sterling being transformed as an AI, I would say that hunter manages to kill him. While Sterling is dead, his counscience is transfered into an AI/robot and Hunter presents that to the family as him doing what he can so that the girl can have Stelring in their day to day life...

What the girls don't know is that not only Hunter is responsible, but he also made sure that Sterling would be aware of what is happening around but unable to act. He remains docile and basically is forced to go along, smiling while the girl he cares about are impregnated by Hunter... and there is nothing he can do about it.

It's kind of similar to what we have seen in chapter 11 except that now he is a hologram but that's really what seem to happen. Or something similar.

Now for the Ultimate NTR bad ends in the final chapter (not the next one but the one after it), I will repeat what I have already said

I would say that Hunter sucesfully frames Sterling and has him exiled out of the house. Sterling now tries to make sure that hunter does not corrupt the girl and take away their future. He remains in Contact with Lucia that assure him that she will counter Hunter's tactics from inside of the house. Sterling manages to keep Hunter away from his loved ones with her help.

Months later, Ophelia will offer an olive branch and invite him inside the house again where she will agree to listen to what Sterling has to say about Hunter. Sterling will enter the house and the girl will be polite and nice when they receive him.

Sterling will present new proof that Hunter was really the one drugging everyone and they will all be shocked by such revelation. They will all apologise for how they treated him and exiled him from the house when he was only trying to protect them. They will offer him to supper with them since now he can safely return to the house. Sterling will be relieved that he has his family back, he will eat, drink and then will feel sleepy in the middle of the supper and will go on the couch.

When Sterling wakes up, he realise he is being chained, unable to move and the girl all look at him with ominous eyes. Sterling is unerved and ask what is happening... Then Hunter enters the room and ask the girl to greet him with kisses and grope his crotch to which they immediatly obey.

It will be revealed that Lucia as long been corrupted by Hunter soon after Sterling left and she was lying when she said that Hunter was kept under control. All of those tactics were only an illusion to keep Sterling quiet.

And now the girls have been corrupted to an inimaginable degree. Now they are as bad as Hunter, they are willing to twist the knife into Sterling hearts by their own will.

They are looking at him in the eyes and tell him straight up that they no longer care about him, that hunter is NOW their master and that Sterling will never be intimate with them ever again even after Hunter's death. Of course they use subtlety in their words (would be preferable) but the intention from their communication needs to be clear.

And for the rest of his life, Sterling will have to watch his women be fucked and impregnated by hunter with the full understanding that it's not simply their body who are addicted to pleasure, their mind as been twisted in order to make Sterling suffer by Teasing him endlessly but NEVER giving him the satisfaction of orgasm. They will make sure he will remain prisonner for the reminder of his life even after Hunter's death and will always deny him any sexual satisfaction...

THAT would be the ultimate corruption and I would say, the ultimate bad ends.
Love the second one.

Reactions: panzermaster

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
So is the next update the conclusion?
No, CH 13 is setting up to be the conclusion. Unless the dev sees more to squeeze out. He already said CH 12, the one coming late this month (if that is to be believed) is setting up CH 13 to be the final.

Reactions: vireker

Tenstepsback

Sep 28, 2017
Kinda makes me wonder since it seems the end is in sight (not a patron so maybe this has been brought up in discord already), but has the dev spoken about any plans after PV concludes.

4.20 star(s) 371 Votes