Khurby

May 18, 2022
Why spend time with the family over the holidays when you can wack off to an old man fucking your digital family?
That's literally how I spent Christmas Eve when I was teenager. My parents made me go to bed, but I wasn't tired because puberty adrenaline surge, and there were all these pictures of Santa Claus around, so my imagination kinda went wild.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Why spend time with the family over the holidays when you can wack off to an old man fucking your digital family?
OMG! That's the masterplan! This is what WWG has been building up to all this time! He gets us hooked with his game, and then drops his much awaited chapter on Christmas eve and then he'll come over to fuck our family (possibly dressed as Santa) while we can't protect them because we're too busy playing his game!

Oh, the deviousness!

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
No that we are coming/near the end of the game I am thinking how this could play out.
Sterling has one allie in Lucia.
Its Hunter and Drew vs Sterling.
If Sterling tells his family what Hunter is doing then they will be homeless.
Could Nora/Keira play a part in Hunters plans.

What I am thinking is that Sterling recieves the DNA test for Lucia. As he's going to see Lucia to give her the test results he see's Drew and Hunter with some of the girls, but the girls are facing away from Sterling, while Hunter and Drew are facing him with smiles on there faces. Later Lucia opens the test to find out that Drew is her father and she is shocked and trying to process this. Then Hunter tries framing Sterling for the drugs and wine so he can use it to corrupt the girls. This could lead to everyone banishing him and make Hunter and Drew in control. We see Lucia and Drew where Lucia gives her the dna test result and says your my dad. Drew being shocked, angry and hurt at not being there reveals what her and Hunter are trying to do. Drew says that when Hunter/Drew/Keira/Nora had sex they were full of drugs through the air vents that they were all really hot and horny and she says that it was Hunters plan too fuck Keira/Nora but she never meant to go Kiera pregnant. While Drew is confessing Lucia is recording the convo on her phone. Lucia reveals that whats she's being doing with Sterling and how she becomes really horny. She also lets Drew know that she plays futa games. This makes Drew happy she shows Lucia her cock and then Drew and Lucia fuck. After Drew fucks her they go away. Some time later Sterling is back trying to win his case, he mentions that he has a dna test result proving Drew is Lucia's dad. But Lucia comes in and denies it so did Drew finally corrupt her.

Reactions: pinkie96

indigis

May 8, 2018
No that we are coming/near the end of the game I am thinking how this could play out.
Sterling has one allie in Lucia.
Its Hunter and Drew vs Sterling.
If Sterling tells his family what Hunter is doing then they will be homeless.
Could Nora/Keira play a part in Hunters plans.

What I am thinking is that Sterling recieves the DNA test for Lucia. As he's going to see Lucia to give her the test results he see's Drew and Hunter with some of the girls, but the girls are facing away from Sterling, while Hunter and Drew are facing him with smiles on there faces. Later Lucia opens the test to find out that Drew is her father and she is shocked and trying to process this. Then Hunter tries framing Sterling for the drugs and wine so he can use it to corrupt the girls. This could lead to everyone banishing him and make Hunter and Drew in control. We see Lucia and Drew where Lucia gives her the dna test result and says your my dad. Drew being shocked, angry and hurt at not being there reveals what her and Hunter are trying to do. Drew says that when Hunter/Drew/Keira/Nora had sex they were full of drugs through the air vents that they were all really hot and horny and she says that it was Hunters plan too fuck Keira/Nora but she never meant to go Kiera pregnant. While Drew is confessing Lucia is recording the convo on her phone. Lucia reveals that whats she's being doing with Sterling and how she becomes really horny. She also lets Drew know that she plays futa games. This makes Drew happy she shows Lucia her cock and then Drew and Lucia fuck. After Drew fucks her they go away. Some time later Sterling is back trying to win his case, he mentions that he has a dna test result proving Drew is Lucia's dad. But Lucia comes in and denies it so did Drew finally corrupt her.
This can't be an official canon route because it contains NTR.

indigis

May 8, 2018
I low key wish there weren't 3 sets of teasers a month. I think 1 or 2 would have been fine or maybe less images per teaser to make it more of a surprise once it realizes

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
I still don't understand why the uncensored patch had to be enforced. The shear thought of bestiality is an immediate turn off for me which does not help if the woman in question is not an optional sexual partner. Would've been better if those fetishes could've been optional

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I still don't understand why the uncensored patch had to be enforced. The shear thought of bestiality is an immediate turn off for me which does not help if the woman in question is not an optional sexual partner. Would've been better if those fetishes could've been optional
Rebecca's scene is optional. You don't have to let the dog in.

As for why it's needed. Patreon threated to shut down WWG for use of drugs, incest, rape etc. So if you download the game straight from patreon or the OP, it will play like a movie and be completely safe with no sex scenes. It was the only way to satisfy Patreon and make sure they have nothing that can get him shut down. Then the fan patch was created to restore the game to how it use to be. Can two+ patches be made? probably, but it's extra work and then he has to make one for every fetish because someone always has something they don't like. It's better to include everything in 1 and just make the more controversial scenes optional.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I wonder how this game would work out if ntr was allowed.
How would a normal NTR game happen? and then I think it would be boring, because if they had introduced NTR in the style of a regular plot, then we would not have expected an exciting defeat or a bad ending))) we sometimes enjoy a Bad Ending as well as a Good Ending))))

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Rebecca's scene is optional. You don't have to let the dog in.

As for why it's needed. Patreon threated to shut down WWG for use of drugs, incest, rape etc. So if you download the game straight from patreon or the OP, it will play like a movie and be completely safe with no sex scenes. It was the only way to satisfy Patreon and make sure they have nothing that can get him shut down. Then the fan patch was created to restore the game to how it use to be. Can two+ patches be made? probably, but it's extra work and then he has to make one for every fetish because someone always has something they don't like. It's better to include everything in 1 and just make the more controversial scenes optional.
Okay that's a good explanation and understandable. As I mentioned, the sheer implication of bestiality in the game is a complete turn off for me towards Rebecca, so the fact it's only optional is not really helping me but that's a me issue. Also as I stated, since the game is strictly build to have sex with every woman in the game it would be good to have the fetishes optional like almost every AVN does.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes