May 10, 2020
Any idea of a release date other than before the end of the year? Because we had this debacle with chapter 11 where it was definitely before the end of January, and then didn’t drop until Feb 22 or something

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Any idea of a release date other than before the end of the year? Because we had this debacle with chapter 11 where it was definitely before the end of January, and then didn’t drop until Feb 22 or something
For the chapter 12 release, WWG has been estimating December for several months now. As we got close to previous releases, he was pretty open about any delays. If he thought chapter 12 wasn't going to happen this month, he probably would've given us a revised forecast by now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
After the initial intro scene with Ophelia and Hunter Brenna and Catherine, game should let you explore on your own. What exactly is happening?
it doesn't let me explore on my own. it doesn't even give me the option to go into sandbox mode

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
it doesn't even give me the option to go into sandbox mode
What exactly do you mean? Because you're limited to the house. There's no city to explore, nowhere to go. It's just being in the right room at the right time. That's the only sandbox in the game.

peperondana

Jul 14, 2020
What exactly do you mean? Because you're limited to the house. There's no city to explore, nowhere to go. It's just being in the right room at the right time. That's the only sandbox in the game.
That's because the entire game focuses on the house, yes you can leave the house but only in "cutscenes". Look at the game help and it will tell you what to do.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes