BBC King

May 8, 2021
Seems like a lazy cop-out to garner NTR fans and more support. He put NTR in the game but it holds no real bearing on story or development, its pretty much just dream sequences, I mean at that point all you are doing is making more work for yourself.

I just feel like if you are gonna go down that route and try to make 2 distinct groups of people happy then there needs to be 2 routes, 2 legit ways to play otherwise why even bother?

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Seems like a lazy cop-out to garner NTR fans and more support. He put NTR in the game but it holds no real bearing on story or development, its pretty much just dream sequences, I mean at that point all you are doing is making more work for yourself.

I just feel like if you are gonna go down that route and try to make 2 distinct groups of people happy then there needs to be 2 routes, 2 legit ways to play otherwise why even bother?
You're just salty lol. How is it not going to be important in the story if the main objective is not to let Hunter fuck the girls?

And just dreams? You played the game? Those are bad endings i'm sorry that the game is not your typical ntr game with patethic mc but i don't think that this game lies to his audience.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Why in so many games including this one (at least for me) side characters look better/hotter than main family members?

AngryClerk

Oct 10, 2021

A lazy cop out that has risen in support from its creation in 2019 till now? It isn't lazy, it is just a devs way of implementing NTR differently. You say that this just creates more work for him yet say that he should go and create 2 distinct paths, which means that this will now become 2 different stories with double the work load.

Also in regards to your review of " False advertising ". It isn't advertised false. It is tagged as a Kinetic Novel, with NTR that is avoidable and non-canonical. It tracks. You might not like how it is created but it isn't misguiding anyone.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019

Are you serious? How can something be both a "lazy cop-out" and "making more work for yourself"? :WaitWhat:

Most of the NTR fans are perfectly satisfied with the non-canon bad endings, I've only seen a few asking for a full-blown corruption route. Catering to those few would certainly frustrate the vanilla fans who currently get to enjoy most of the game's content.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
You're just salty lol. How is it not going to be important in the story if the main objective is not to let Hunter fuck the girls?
Are you serious? How can something be both a "lazy cop-out" and "making more work for yourself"? :WaitWhat:

Most of the NTR fans are perfectly satisfied with the non-canon bad endings, I've only seen a few asking for a full-blown corruption route. Catering to those few would certainly frustrate the vanilla fans who currently get to enjoy most of the game's content.
A lazy cop out that has risen in support from its creation in 2019 till now? It isn't lazy, it is just a devs way of implementing NTR differently. You say that this just creates more work for him yet say that he should go and create 2 distinct paths, which means that this will now become 2 different stories with double the work load.

Also in regards to your review of " False advertising ". It isn't advertised false. It is tagged as a Kinetic Novel, with NTR that is avoidable and non-canonical. It tracks. You might not like how it is created but it isn't misguiding anyone.
I am salty. Its false advertising. I thought this was a game that had an NTR path that the story follows, this game DOES NOT have an NTR path. What it does have are a bunch of dream sequence/what if/may have/could have scenes that have absolutely 0 bearing on the story.

If the dev never made those scenes players like YOU would have way more harem/incest content than you do right now. I can speak for NTR fans when I say, the reality is part of the kink. If there is no real danger, no real loss, what is even the point? The girls are never in real danger because NTR is not canon. The dev even said so himself.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

As an big NTR fan, i'm loving the NTR in this game. I have no problem that it's not a "route". Girls get fucked by NTR guy and it's better this way. Every time is their first time. it never gets old. If you go with the "route" gameplay, the girls lose their NTR value since once they get stolen, there's no shock value to the MC. This way every time he walks in on the girls, he's watching them for the first time. I don't think NTR is NTR because of it's length, but its presentation.

AngryClerk

Oct 10, 2021
I am salty. Its false advertising. I thought this was a game that had an NTR path that the story follows, this game DOES NOT have an NTR path. What it does have are a bunch of dream sequence/what if/may have/could have scenes that have absolutely 0 bearing on the story.

If the dev never made those scenes players like YOU would have way more harem/incest content than you do right now. I can speak for NTR fans when I say, the reality is part of the kink. If there is no real danger, no real loss, what is even the point? The girls are never in real danger because NTR is not canon. The dev even said so himself.
Did you miss the yellow lettering on the very first post about "avoidable, non-canonical" NTR? It is advertised WITHOUT PATHING. Did you miss the Kinetic Novel tag? Nothing anywhere says you will see multiple paths, different routes or anything. This isn't a dev problem, it is a you problem for failing check what is actually in the game.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Did you miss the yellow lettering on the very first post about "avoidable, non-canonical" NTR? It is advertised WITHOUT PATHING. Did you miss the Kinetic Novel tag? Nothing anywhere says you will see multiple paths, different routes or anything. This isn't a dev problem, it is a you problem for failing check what is actually in the game.
tbh i just assumed it was the generic "this game contains NTR/play at your own risk" I didnt realize it said "non-canonical"

why the hell would a NTR enjoyer want to play a game with NTR that doesnt matter and isnt canon and means nothing?

• Haha
Reactions: maynardkeynes65

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021

but the game is like that? There are at least 2 ntr scenes per chapter and they are very well done and I say this as a fan of ntr. of course this game is not your typical mystery ntr or something harder but the game doesn't lie about what it is. and look I'm not big fan of the game but let's not talk nonsense

Reactions: panzermaster

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

I don’t agree dude... you skipped the whole game trying to completely take over NTR in the canon plot... do you want the story of Canon and NTR to be separate and the plot to continue? then this can be considered as another all Vanilla vs NTR games where everyone quarrels to get their genre, and this is the only game where Mc must neutralize the approaching danger and not make mistakes, because we are fighting against Hunter in order to get NTR Hunter's story, right?(I think no) there is a lot of games with NTR, you can play calmly, and PV goes in its own direction

If Dev decided to make it so where NTR's path continues the story, it would turn out like a regular NTR or Vanilla game and the fans competing for them looks boring

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes