AngryClerk

Oct 10, 2021
tbh i thought it was just the generic "this game contains NTR/play at your own risk" I didnt realize it said "non-canonical"

why the hell would a NTR enjoyer want to play a game with NTR that doesnt matter and isnt canon?
So then this isn't False Advertising as you said in your posts and your review.

Ask the people here who enjoy NTR and perhaps they will tell you why they enjoy the game. Everyone has different ways they absorb content and entertainment, not everyone enjoys content one specific way or the way you enjoy it.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
So then this isn't False Advertising as you said in your posts and your review.

Ask the people here who enjoy NTR and perhaps they will tell you why they enjoy the game. Everyone has different ways they absorb content and entertainment, not everyone enjoys content one specific way or the way you enjoy it.
The reason I said "false advertising" was because it claims to have NTR in it which technically it does have NTR content BUT and heres the big BUT...NTR doesnt affect the story in anyway.

If I am playing a game, I am going through the story, its real, events are happening, lives are changing. If none of what happens in these what if/could haves/might haves actually mean anything, I feel there is no point. It feels like to me this was just a way to try and entice more support from a target audience.

If it were actually meant to be apart of the story then it wouldnt be optional or at the very least the actions in these NTR scenes would be permanent and not rolledback. As a person who has played hundreds of NTR works, I feel unsatisfied.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I am salty. Its false advertising. I thought this was a game that had an NTR path that the story follows, this game DOES NOT have an NTR path. What it does have are a bunch of dream sequence/what if/may have/could have scenes that have absolutely 0 bearing on the story.

If the dev never made those scenes players like YOU would have way more harem/incest content than you do right now. I can speak for NTR fans when I say, the reality is part of the kink. If there is no real danger, no real loss, what is even the point? The girls are never in real danger because NTR is not canon. The dev even said so himself.
What I find truly amusing is that most people are passionate against this, not in favor.

I find both equally puzzling. :ROFLMAO:

Dec 26, 2020
The reason I said "false advertising" was because it claims to have NTR in it which technically it does have NTR content BUT and heres the big BUT...NTR doesnt affect the story in anyway.

If I am playing a game, I am going through the story, its real, events are happening, lives are changing. If none of what happens in these what if/could haves/might haves actually mean anything, I feel there is no point. It feels like to me this was just a way to try and entice more support from a target audience.

If it were actually meant to be apart of the story then it wouldnt be optional or at the very least the actions in these NTR scenes would be permanent and not rolledback. I feel unsatisfied.
You being unsatisfied is not the same as false advertising, you FUCKING MORON, it literally says NON-CANONICAL in the OP with a different color. By the way, I am insulting you in yellow, so that your brain doesn't understand it and you don't get offended.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021

If it were actually meant to be apart of the story then it wouldnt be optional or at the very least the actions in these NTR scenes would be permanent and not rolledback. As a person who has played hundreds of NTR works, I feel unsatisfied.
The ntr tag in the game is okay the vanilla fans would be pretty angry if they found out that the game they though "vanilla" has ntr endings lol

Reactions: BBC King

BBC King

May 8, 2021
You being unsatisfied is not the same as false advertising, you FUCKING MORON, it literally says NON-CANONICAL in the OP with a different color. By the way, I am insulting you in yellow, so that your brain doesn't understand it and you don't get offended.
Chalk it up to a turn of phrase if that makes you happy you spastic if you cant understand simple logic thats your problem.
What I find truly amusing is that most people are passionate against this, not in favor.

I mean at the end of the day its still a product. People will have their own opinions and butt heads over anything.

• Haha
Reactions: Almighty

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021

I though you will be againts the mental scars of ntr(? Or you just angry about the psysical damage?

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019

I hear what you're saying but I have to say you're part of a very small minority here, so if you want to take the cynical view that the dev is just doing what makes the most economic sense, I don't blame you. But you could also consider that this is just the story the dev wants to tell, and maybe don't read any deeper into it. I dunno.

SlightlyPanda

Jun 19, 2021
I am salty. Its false advertising. I thought this was a game that had an NTR path that the story follows, this game DOES NOT have an NTR path. What it does have are a bunch of dream sequence/what if/may have/could have scenes that have absolutely 0 bearing on the story.

If the dev never made those scenes players like YOU would have way more harem/incest content than you do right now. I can speak for NTR fans when I say, the reality is part of the kink. If there is no real danger, no real loss, what is even the point? The girls are never in real danger because NTR is not canon. The dev even said so himself.
False advertising? It's literally advertised how NTR plays out in this game on the main page. What are you the arbiter of NTR content? Jesus titty fucking christ just find a different game to get your cuck shame.

TGafy

May 14, 2020

1. You admitted to making a false statement, own that.
2. With this game, it's the potential of ntr that drives the story forward. Without that threat, there is no story. Sterling would not be a jacked up Adonis dicking down any of the girls. Avoiding the finality of ntr is what makes this game stand out from the general ntr games out there.
3. This game does in fact have big BUTTS.

tragicbronson

Jul 7, 2017
As an big NTR fan, i'm loving the NTR in this game. I have no problem that it's not a "route". Girls get fucked by NTR guy and it's better this way. Every time is their first time. it never gets old. If you go with the "route" gameplay, the girls lose their NTR value since once they get stolen, there's no shock value to the MC. This way every time he walks in on the girls, he's watching them for the first time. I don't think NTR is NTR because of it's length, but its presentation.
I could not agree more. Lots of NTR games tend to get stale and I usually enjoy the first few scenes way more than the latter ones. The reluctance is just *chefs kiss*.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
So much hate about NTR or no NTR, there is a simple solution for that, if you don't like the game, don't play it and do not post about your hate, let us enjoy the game without so much B.S
Here, on the contrary, no one shows hatred towards NTR, here there is a completely different discussion... normal people will understand that here you can avoid NTR or play with bad endings, the main thing is to enjoy the game as we like it)))

BBC King

May 8, 2021
1. You admitted to making a false statement, own that.
2. With this game, it's the potential of ntr that drives the story forward. Without that threat, there is no story. Sterling would not be a jacked up Adonis dicking down any of the girls. Avoiding the finality of ntr is what makes this game stand out from the general ntr games out there.
3. This game does in fact have big BUTTS.
1. I admitted to glossing over/not seeing the "NTR is non-canonical" message, I never admitted to making a false statement, if you are referring to me saying that that game is "false advertising" I see it as valid given that NTR is not integral or matters to the game yet its updated with this type of content to draw in more people.

2. The story is driven forward no matter what, you can literally opt out of all NTR and the story doesnt miss a beat, it isnt a plot device, it isnt a narrative when you can remove all traces, you are just plain wrong here. There can be a million threats but if the threat isnt real then it isnt a threat its an illusion.

3. True.
So much hate about NTR or no NTR, there is a simple solution for that, if you don't like the game, don't play it and do not post about your hate, let us enjoy the game without so much B.S
It's not even a discussion about hating or not hating NTR. The discussion was about the game presenting a half-assed form of NTR that means nothing to the story, isnt real and ultimately was only put in to garner a wider audience.
You realize that you're trying to appeal to folks that make toddlers look intellectually and emotionally mature, right?
Just because you dont like NTR doesnt mean you need to be snide towards anyone who has an opinion about it. And you got the nerve to make remarks about others lacking intellect and emotional matururity.

Last edited:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
[QUOTE="BBC Master, post:
Just because you dont like NTR doesnt mean you need to be snide towards anyone who has an opinion about it. And you got the nerve to make remarks about others lacking intellect and emotional matururity.
[/QUOTE]
I'm agnostic on the matter. What I get a kick out of is seeing folks passionately for or against it, with those against arguing that it even being an option in a VN is apostate, thinking every LI has to be a virgin or they're precucked, while others argue that it isn't done hard enough or is an afterthought or whatever your argument was. It's imaginary; if you aren't paying for it, quitcherbitchen; if you are paying for it, bitch on the Patreon or whatever site you subscribe where feedback might be seen before it's dismissed as worthless, rather than not being seen at all.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
[QUOTE="BBC Master, post:

I'm agnostic on the matter. What I get a kick out of is seeing folks passionately for or against it, with those against arguing that it even being an option in a VN is apostate, thinking every LI has to be a virgin or they're precucked, while others argue that it isn't done hard enough or is an afterthought or whatever your argument was. It's imaginary; if you aren't paying for it, quitcherbitchen; if you are paying for it, bitch on the Patreon or whatever site you subscribe where feedback might be seen before it's dismissed as worthless, rather than not being seen at all.
You forgot to close your bracket lol and fyi it wasnt feedback and if you dont know what the discussion was then you are better off not commenting on it. Seems like you just wanted to start some shit with someone.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
>check the thread for updates
>see redundant argument about qualifying or disqualifying tags
>the whining ultimately boils down to the game not being what the poster expected or would have asked for
>type out a post pointing out inconsistencies in the arguments displayed
>realize halfway through that nobody cares, asked, or will change their minds
>delete post to write these six pretentious lines instead
kek

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes